- 1 4 years of GIS/IT experience in system design, web and desktop software/applications development, Geodatabases implementation using ESRI technologies
- Strong experience of software development life cycle and methodologies (SDLC)
- Excellent communication skills. Able to work independently and in a team .
GIS: ArcGIS Desktop, ArcSDE, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online, Web AppBuilder, ArcGIS Portal, ArcObjects, ArcGIS Runtime SDK(.Net), ArcPy, Geodatabase, ArcGIS Pro
.Net: ASP.Net, ADO.Net, LINQ, WinForm, WebForm, Web Service, WCF, WPF, SilverLight, MVC, Web API, SOAP, REST, Unit Test
D atabases: Oracle, Oracle Spatial, MS-SQL Server, QuickBase, Mo ngo DB, Redis, IndexedDB, Stored Procedure, Trigger.
Other: Github, IIS, MS-Visual Studio, TFS, Windows Server, ArcFM
Senior GIS Developer
- Responsible for GIS projects implementation and applications development for different DC agencies and public .
- Develop Web and desktop GIS through all phases of software development life cycle including a nalyze client’s requirements and business procedures, create user cases and business logic , perform UI design, perform software architecture design, create functions specifications, coding, testing, deployment, maintenance and source code control.
- D evelop a series of desktop apps for DC agencies using ArcObjects, ArcGIS Runtim SDK, C#,Net and Oracle,
Computer Systems Analyst
- Worked on designing technical solution to migrate legacy web GIS apps to ArcGIS Server 10.0 platform using .Net Silverlight and XAML..
- Performed software reengineering and refactoring.
Senior Spatial Specialist
- Engaged in large scale Web GIS software iMapIt design and development
- Responsible for extending Web GIS framework and developing Web GIS applications and web services using ESRI, J2EE and Oracle technologies
- Analyzed, updated and documented Web GIS system architecture with MVC mode
- Worked with Business Analyst, c ollected and analyzed clients’ requirements and transferred to GIS application functionalities,
- Designed software components with UML, designed user interfaces and created prototype.
- Performed server side development: performed code refactoring, applied design patterns in designing reusable component, developed web forms, Java beans, servlets, EJBs, Web Services using J2EE in IBM RAD
- Developed Oracle stored procedures using PL/SQL and Oracle Spatial
- Worked at various clients sites (City Government, Electrical Service, Insurance), focus on Web GIS design and development, and Enterprise Geodatabases implementation .
- Prepared various technical documents (project proposal, project plan, functionalities specifications, WBS, status report, system architecture document, etc.)
- Configured and managed ArcGIS Server on development and product environments .
- Published map services, geoprocessing service, geocode service and image service, turned and configured services.
- Designed data modeling, schema, and spatial behaviors definition using UML
- Designed and cr eated Enterprise Geodatabase using ArcSDE and MS-SQL Server , configured database security and users roles , a dministrated and turning Geodatabases, tasks included created stored procedures and views, versioning, replicas creation, data c onversation, Geodatabases migration, monitored and trouble shouted sde services with s de commands
- Developer City of Memphis Map Viewer using Web ADF, SOAP API, ArcObjects API, C#.Net, Ajax, and MS-Visual Studio, included web forms, custom tasks , web controls and w eb services development
- Worked with clients, p erformed clients’ needs assessment, functionalities specifications definition, conceptual UI design and prototyping, proposed technical solution.
- C onfigured and tuned ArcGIS Server on development environments , publish map and network analysis services.
- Performed source codes control with MS SourceSafe
- Involved in Enterprise Geodatabase design and implementation using ArcDE and Oracle
GIS Systems Analyst
- Responsible for GIS projects planning and implementation, provided solutions of enterprise GIS development, performed GIS technologies deployment and support
- Performed GIS system design, c onfigured and maintained Web GIS using ArcGIS Server
- Designed data UML models, developed enterprise Geodatabases using MS-SQL Server and ArcSDE, created and administrated ArcSDE Services, tuned and maintained Geodatabases
- Developed GIS desktop applications with ArcObjects , ArcGIS Engine , and ASP.Net(C#)
- Prepared projects documents (project proposal, project plan, progress report, functionalities specifications, implementation plan, project report, etc)
- Worked on development of address repository and CanMap products (Streetfiles, Postal Code, etc.)
- Developed desktop applications to perform single and batch addresses parse and validate to predefined data specifications using C# . N et , performed unit test
- Developed stored procedures using PL/SQL to perform data ETL using Oracle databases
GIS Research Assistant
- Designed and developed java based Collaborative GIS software which provided real time platform that allow users to perform spatial analysis collaboratively via Internet, this prototype web GIS is developed using ESRI MapObjects, Eclipse and Java
- Extended ESRI ArcGIS software using C#.Net and ArcObjects, SQL Server in research projects, performed spatial analysis and network analysis in transportation, road safety .