- Around 6+ years of professional experience in .NET with expertise in Analysis, Design and Development of Web based Applications and Windows based Applications using Microsoft Technologies .
- Experience working on all stages of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC) such as designing, developing, implementing, testing and deployment of software applications.
- Worked in Waterfall Model and Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
- Involved in Client Interaction meetings and in co - coordinating releases with Onshore/offshore teams.
- Expertise in using Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS ), C#.Net, for developing 3-Tier and N-Tier Component based applications.
- Sound knowledge in .NET Framework features such as Events, Delegates, Multithreading, Generics, Collections and Exception Handling.
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) in .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) in .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5.
- Strong analytical and programming skills with proven track record in creating elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions as per Business Requirements.
- Experienced in consuming and developing Web Services using Simple Object Access Protocol, developing Service Oriented Architecture SOA based services.
- Good understanding and implementation of Object Oriented Analysis and Design ( OOAD ) for system design and development and Design Patterns like MVC, MVVM.
- Experience in developing MVVM based applications to implement WPF based desktop application development.
- Experience in using ADO.Net Objects such as SQL/OLEDB Connection and Command , Data Reader , Data Adapter .
- Expertise in designing and normalization of relational database, creating complex database queries using SQL , T-SQL , stored procedures, functions, cursors, triggers, views, joins using SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and Oracle9i/10g.
- Good hands on configuration and version management using Visual Source Safe ( VSS ), Clear-Case , GitHub and Team Foundation Server .
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing and Functional testing.
- Experience in writing N-Unit test cases to test the Libraries/Components written in C#, load and performance testing.
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal Skills and Leadership Qualities.
MS: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, DML), DNN, MS Access 97/2000, TSQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, XHTML, CSS, XSL, XSLT, WSDL, UDDI, JSON, AJAX,DOM, AngularJS
.Net Technologies: ADO.Net, ASP.Net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , ASP.NET MVC, .Net Framework 1.1/ 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 /4.5, .Net Remoting, WCF, Win Forms, Web Services, WPF, LINQ, Entity Framework
Versioning Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS),GitHub and Visual SourceSafe(VSS),Clear Case, SVN
IDE: Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005/2003 , Expression Blend
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0
Operating Systems: Windows Win7/8/Vista/XP/NT/Server 2000/2003/2008 , UNIX
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0/4.5/4.6.1 , MS Visual Studio.NET 2013/2012, Entity Framework, C#.NET, CSS, Angular Material TFS, Oracle 11g, IIS 7.0, Windows Server 2012
- Successfully followed Agile development steps starting from requirement to deployment.
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET / .NET Core / .NET Web API core framework concepts and fundamentals.
- Create Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC 5.0 architecture.
- Responsible for designing, developing and deploying collaboration portal.
- Front end development using.Net Core, Typescript, Angular 4, HTML and CSS.
- Hands on using Angular 4.0 the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Developed and maintained an internal portal for ordering ID cards and tracking production issues in the customer communication applications using Angular 4, CSS, HTML5 and RESTFULL services.
- Updated .net framework versions for older applications to latest versions and created the build and release definitions using TFS.
- Worked in production defects and monitoring and production support, incident management, problem management.
- Prepared various test cases to fix the bugs and ensures the application is error-free using NUnit Testing.
- Utilize Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance. needs.
Confidential, Naperville, IL
- Involved in requirement gathering, database design, User Interface, Application Layer, Business Layer, XML Parsing, creating and consuming Web Services, system integration and deployment.
- Involved in complete Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and followed Agile Methodology with bi-weekly sprints.
- Constructed Class Libraries containing code for business and data access. The logic was implemented using C#.
- Applied Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Developed an internal application using C#, MVC5, HTML5, AJAX, SQL Server 2012.
- Used Winform controls and Custom User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface
- Developed reusable user controls& used third party custom web controls using C#, ASP.NET .
- The ADO.Net Entity Framework was used for the object to database mappings.
- Used T-SQL to include querying and making changes in the database, using functions and CRUD statements.
- Integrated Telerik Kendo UI widgets to make more interactive UI and high-performance website.
- Also worked on T-SQL to send the queries for the server irrespective of the UI of that application.
- Maintaining a web application using IIS7.0.
- Used SOAP protocol for accessing web-based services and communication between applications.
- Wrote C#.Net class Models for database connectivity and execution of stored procedures in SQL Server 2012.
- Used Appworx for scheduling Jobs.
- Deployed application to higher environments using Jenkins.
- Used SVN for version control and HP ALM for Bug tracking.
- Involved in System Unit Testing and Integration testing in development environment and ensuring application is according to specifications.
Confidential, Dover, NH
Environment: .NET 4.5/4.0, C#, Visual Studio 2012/2010, WPF, MVVM, XAML, XML, XSLT, Entity Framework, WCF Services, Win Form, T-SQL, SQL Server 2012, MS Visio, SVN.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Worked in Agile development and followed SCRUM methodology .
- Used OOPs concepts in project development.
- Developed a 3-Tier windows application by coding presentation layer, business layer and data access layer using WPF, C #. Net4.0 and SQL Server 2012.
- Involved in implementation of Exception handling on User Interface Layer.
- Implemented GUI using HTML, XML, AJAX control library, CSS and Web Form Controls to create Web pages, developed Master Pages.
- Created complex Win forms presentation layer using WPF and MVVM design pattern.
- Involved in developing WCF Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central application and implement business logic.
- Worked with LINQ to Entities which uses Entity Framework to maintain communication with the database.
- Created Win forms and Webforms for developing the applications using wincontrols, webserver controls and HTML controls
- Developed web form and window forms for clients in C# using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) , XAML and XML.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
- Developed the data base objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, and Triggers using SQL Server 2012(TSQL).
- Extensively used XML and XSLT for data transfer across different systems.
- Implemented the animation and template controls to the web pages using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) .
- Developed Unit and Integration Tests using MS-Test Framework.
- Used Tortoise Subversion (SVN) a version control system and Jira for Bug tracking.
- Worked with Unit Testing of all the modules developed.
- Gathering functional and Business requirements from Business and IT.
- Created Packages and Store Procs using Oracle.
- Worked in Agile development and followed SCRUM methodology.
- Designed Web pages, Share Point Web Parts layout and forms using HTML5, VB.NET and WCF Services.
- Securing strong experience creating Windows UI using WinForms and WPF with MVVM pattern.
- Involved in building flexible UI, more user interactive and user-friendly web pages , reusable classes, functions.
- Interacting with middle tire developer to define contract to communicate between WPF UI and WCF Services.
- Used TFS for version controlling, branching and merging from Development Server to Stage and Stage to Production Severs.
- Worked on the effective resolving on the cross browser issues.
- Implemented the error checker and displayed in the table format with different colors using JQuery .
- Involved in creation of process flow diagrams, System Interaction diagrams and Sequence diagrams using MS-Visio.
- Created Test Scripts covering all Use Case scenarios and actively involved in Unit Testing.
- Created and tuned user defined functions, stored procedures and views using SQL Server.
- Created various utilities that helped application development and deployment.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC which Involves Project Planning, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Development, implementation and support of software applications based on 3-tier architecture.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, caching features, for optimization and configuration of the web application using C#.NET.
- Used ASP.Net and C#/VB.NET for the front-end presentation and Server Side Processing
- Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.NET Consumed Web Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications.
- Wrote scripts using PL/SQL and worked on Datasets.
- Used ASP.Net caching to improve the performance of the pages
- Added animations during page transitions using Silverlight.
- Used ADO.NET and its components Data Reader , Dataset , Connection and Data Adapter to access the database information.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Dataset, Data Table, and Data Readers.
- Developing screens using ASP.Net server controls & doing form field validations server side validations using C# and ASP . Net .
- Involved in developing Generic Classes and made DLL's of it which can be reusable.
- Responsible for writing stored procedures in T-SQL for backend communication.
- Wrote Triggers, UDF's, Views, Indexes using PL/SQL in Oracle 10g .
- Involved in Unit testing, bug fixing and User acceptance testing.
- Used TFS ( Team Foundation Server ) for source control and file sharing.