- 3+ years of professional experience as .NET developer, specialized expertise in C# development using Object Oriented programming.
- Good command in the OOPS concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Interfaces, Exception Handling, Partial Classes, SOLID principles. and also, in depth knowledge in 3 - Tier, N-Tier architecture pattern that include (Presentation tire, Logical Tire and Data Tire).
- Experienced in using Visual Studio and Structured development, SQL Server Management Studio, Notepad++.
- Experience in. Net Technologies which include Object Oriented Languages C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, MVVM, Web Forms, WPF, web services like Web API and WCF.
- Experience in building and deploying web applications into Azure.
- Strong knowledge in C# programming language and Microsoft SharePoint which is used for collaboration of documents.
- Worked in Data Integration Team to help with monthly Onboard and Extracts where Stored Procedures, SSIS packages and Orion integrations are used.
- Expertise in SQL Server database applications using Stored Procedures, Exception Handling, Triggers, Views, Tables, Indexes, Functions (Scalar, Inline table valued, Multi-statement table valued), CTE (Common Table Expression), Error Handling (try, catch), Deadlocks Error Handling and ACID properties.
- Effective judgment skills, self-motivated, energetic, collaborative, positive attitude, detail- oriented, quality work-focused, reliable, multitask and team-player.
- Very interested in learning new software/programming tools.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C# (.Net), VB.NET, SQL.
Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft .Net Framework, ASP.NET, MVC 5, ADO.NET.
Frameworks: Microsoft .Net 4.5/ 4.0/ 3.5, Entity Framework, LINQ, Web forms, Win Forms, Web API, WPF, WCF, Web Services
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET, Orion, American Eagle (CMS)
Databases: SQL Server, M S Access, MS Azure
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
Web Servers: IIS
Methodologies: UML, Agile Modeling, SDLC model, Waterfall model, Use Cases
Code control Controller: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe 2008, GIT
- Involved in analysis, design, and development and testing of the application and participated in Daily Stand - Up scrum Meetings for client requirements.
- Worked with latest Asp.net MVC framework.
- Worked on Partial Views, Specific Convention-based Routing, View Models, Razor Syntax, Action Results and parameters
- Helped Data Integration Team to Onboard Data into Staging Tables and Extracts for clients by using SSIS and Stored Procedures
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC, also familiar with changing Model, Seeding Database, Migrations and Eager Loading.
- Created Custom validations at server side and jQuery Client-side validations.
- Designed WCF model for building secured and reliable web services for accessing the data across the real time interfaces.
- Created and consumed RESTful API and created DTO s (Data Transfer Object s) to reduce braking of API.
- Building windows applications using WPF and XAML.
- Involved in developing various UI pages using Bootstrap, and web technologies (JS, APIs, etc.)
- Interacted with the client, for documenting business details and designing Software Requirement Specifications and Project Management.
- Implemented AJAX support for better user experience and good performance.
- Created the User controls and worked on custom controls for the presentation layer.
- Used several server-side controls like Data Grid, Calendar control, and validation controls.
- Create new applications using Silverlight and Entity Framework WCF technologies
- SSIS 2008 with SQL Server 2008, 2012.
- Assisted in the middle-tier design of XML, XSD's, and XSLT's for communicating data to and from database via Web Services and Web API(JSON).
- Involved in developing Crystal Reports.
- Creation and implementation of stored procedures, triggers, views and queries.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test.
- Used Team Foundation Server for integration, maintenance and Security of code.
- Designed and developed rich and enhanced web pages using MVC 5, C#, Entity Framework, HTML 4.01, CSS 3 and JQuery
- Developed Presentation layer (Web Forms) using ASP.NET, C#.
- Good understating of agile methodology with Scrum meetings. Completing the tasks in timely fashion with respect to each individual Sprint. Task completion in respect to Design, business logic as well as the Test cases in a sophisticated manner.
- Updated code on Team Foundation server on daily basis.
- Used SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) to Import/Export data from various data sources.
- Used ADO.NET and strongly typed datasets to insert, update, delete, and retrieve data from a SQL Server 2014 database.
- Implemented the SOA architecture by using WCF Services.
- Used LINQ queries to filter data set that is obtained from stored procedure, views, functions and Entities in the repository Layer.
- Efficiently worked on Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) with respect to Collaborative development.
- Created test cases and performed N-Unit testing to rectify errors.
- Developed T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions &View on SQL Server 2008 SSMS for data access.
- Experience in developing ASP.net web form designing.
- Developed .Net classes for Data Access layer using Data Access Application Block.
- Developed and consumed Web services for getting health insurance premium quotes, Medicare Supplement Rate quotes, county codes etc.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to achieve smooth collaboration between self - organizing, cross functional teams.
- Implemented .Net classes for Business Logic Layer using C#.
- Developed tables, stored procedures, views, functions and triggers to perform automated rules, updating to related tables in SQL server 2005/2008.
- Developed WCF and WPF mechanisms like sessions, Instance management, and concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Manipulation using ADO.NET data objects and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, and data collection.
- Implemented GUI using HTML, XML, CSS and Web Form Controls to create web pages, developed Master Pages.