- 8+ years of professional IT working experience with exceptional skills in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise and responsible for Requirement Analysis, Development, Design, Deployment, maintenance and Testing of Internet/Intranet, Windows and web - based applications using N-Tier Architecture, MVC (Model View Controller).
- Extensive working experience with Agile (Scrum), Test-driven development (TDD) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 4 applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework 4 and UI in Razor View Engine and have experience with the MVC, MVP, MVVM Architecture.
- Implemented Entity Frameworks to work with relational data using domain-specific objects and for Lazy loading, Table splitting, Table hierarchy techniques.
- Experience on Creating UI screens with HTML5, ANGULARJS/2, EXTJS and JQUERY and created Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Expertise in Building architecture which includes MVC, MVP, MVVM, SOA, IOC, AOP, Windows Azure, Service Bus, App Fabric, SQL Azure, Cloud Computing ext.
- Good experience in developing APIs using .NET core, Microservices and WEB API.
- Experience in developing .Net core and microservices applications using Swagger UI.
- Worked extensively on Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, .NET Remoting, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, WCF (Windows Communication Foundation). Working Knowledge of XPATH, XQUERY, XSL, XSLT, and XHTML to SQL.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Database Design, Database Maintenance, develop complex queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Rules, Views, Indexes using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Expertise in enhancing and deploying the SSIS Packages from development server to production server.
- Experienced in LINQ (Language Integrated Query Language), LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects.
- Expert in designing Enterprise reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Created new SSIS Packages and fixed failing ones Deployed SSIS Packages to MS SQL Server and created Jobs to run these Packages daily.
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Hosting of Windows WEB API's2, Asp.Net applications in IIS and creating Cloud Instance using AWS for deployment in product environment.
- Experience writing automated tests/mocks using Nunit, MS Unit Tests, MOQ.
- Experience in using GIT, Visual Source Safe (VSS), Clear Case, SVN and TFS for version controlling.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
Languages: C#, C, JAVA, Oracle, T-SQL, PL/SQL, VB.NET, MongoDB CRUD queries
.NET Technologies: .Net Framework 4.5, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVC 4/5, Web API, Razor C#, AJAX, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Web Services, Razor C#, Entity Frameworks, (DNN), Web forms, Windows Forms, Windows Services
Markup Languages: XML, CSS3, HTML5, DHTML, XAML
IDE / Utilities: Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008, Visual Web Developer Express, Eclipse, SSMS Source Control Tools Team Foundation Server (TFS), Subversion, Visual Source Safe (VSS), Git.
Database Tools: SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, SQL Server Setup, Security Manager, Service Manager, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)DTS, Import Export Data, Bulk Insert, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Confidential, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, Deployment and maintenance phase.
- This project was developed using .NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 4 & 5, Entity Framework 6, C#
- Implemented Angular 2, making forms rich with Bootstrap styling, posting form information to ASP.NET MVC5 Web application, consuming JSON data in Angular 2 services.
- Developed loosely coupled application using WPF, C#, MVVM pattern, LINQ, Unity Container, NHibernate.
- Implemented Query Expressions, Expression Trees to get the data from SQL and XML using LINQ to SQL and LINQ to XML.
- Designed tables, partitioning, constraints, stored procedures, functions, triggers using PL/SQL in SQL Server 2016.
- Built a microservice as a suite of small services running in its own process and communicating with lightweight mechanisms.
- Hands on experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Crystal Reports and experience in developing integration packages using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
- Created and consumed WCF services, RESTFUL services. Tested these services using SOAP UI and Involved in Build, Debug and Deployment of the Components
- Hosting of Windows WEB API's, Asp.NET applications in IIS and creating Cloud Instance using AWS for deployment in product environment.
- Involved in code peer review, system regression and unit testing using NUnit, unit testing.
- Implemented MicroServices for Card Reload Processes which helped improve performance and scalability.
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using (TFS) Team Foundation Server 2010 and Visual Source Safe (VSS), GIT, Source Depot, Perforce.
Confidential, San Ramon, California
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Responsible for analysis, design, implementation and deployment of code and database. Maintain SDLC process whole development life cycle in Agile methodology using Visual Studio 2016, SQL Server 2014.
- Development of N-tier web applications using MVC, C#, jQuery, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL- Server, WEB API.
- Worked extensively on Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, RESTFul Services, .NET Remoting, SOAP, Web API WSDL, UDDI, XML, WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Deployed WCF services on Azure cloud and configure Azure cloud services for end-point deployment.
- Developed service-oriented architecture solutions (SOA and Microservices) using Restful APIs.
- Created the Data access layer and Data access objects using ADO.NET Entity framework and LINQ
- Architected and implemented a production ASP.NET 3.5 WebPages in C# that retrieved data from different data sources using ODBC, ADO.NET and LINQ.
- Implemented and exposed the Microservices based on Restful API utilizing JAX-RS.
- Designed and Consumed XML Webservices using Microservices.
- Developed multiple SSIS packages to extract large volumes of data from multiple CSV Flat Files and to load the data into target data SQL server using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework 6 Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 5 application. Used Entity Framework 6 for working with Relational data and LINQ for updating the data. Great expertise in implementing solutions using LINQ and Entity Framework 6.
- Engaged in White Box Testing Techniques such as Unit Testing, Integration Testing, with NUnit Framework. Implemented other third-party library to optimize the code such as Automapper.
- Migrated data from on-premises data servers onto Microsoft Azure cloud platform utilizing Azure data factory and Deployed .NET application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service project as part of cloud deployment.
- Used JIRA for requirements gathering and testing and Bug tracking and Team Foundation Server(TFS) 2015 as version control, continuous build and deploy tool.
Environment: Visual Studio 2016, C#. NET, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, ADO.NET Entity framework, LINQ, WebAPI, WCF, SQL Server 2014, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Web Forms, Razor, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular 2, HTTP, REST, SOAP, AJAX, XML, NUnit, Team Foundation Server 2015, IIS, Azure.
Confidential, Warsaw, Indiana
Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of project including requirement Analysis, Designing, Building, Unit testing and Deployment.
- Used MVC design pattern for developing views, controllers and models using ASP.NET MVC 5, Razor, XML, Data Access layer as Entity Framework, Service layer as ASP.NET WebAPI, WCF and used C#.NET for construction of business logic for developing various abstract classes, interfaces
- Created user interfaces for displaying results using Angular JS, Angular Material, typescript, HTML and CSS
- Developed WCF Web services using SOAP and REST (WEB API) Services, also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Design-Build-Deploy SOA with microservices based on OPEN API (Swagger) / ASP.NET 4.6 WebAPI / Oracle / Opera CRS product. These services has been delivered for partners as Google Hotels Ads, Tripadvisor.
- Experience in implementing Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure Services and developing Azure Web role.
- Involved in designing, developing, debugging and testing of reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Extract Transform Load(ETL) development Using SQL server 2008, SQL 2008 Integration Services(SSIS).
- Extensively worked on stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, temporary tables and table variables.
- Worked with LINQ to Entities and LINQ to XML for data transformations from various data sources.
- Developed an Azure based high performance compute environment and client-side validations were designed using Data Annotations and java script, Bootstrap.
- Maintained the Version, Labeled Versions and Backups of the source using Team Foundation server (TFS).
- Created and Performed Unit Testing using NUnit, MSTest, etc.
Confidential, Centennial, Colorado
Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Developed the application components an Agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Disposition Module using C#, VB.Net, WPF, WCF, MVVM, Entity Framework-5.0, TFS 2012 .
- Extensive use of Web Services, Web API, XML to expose the reports to facilitate the information sharing.
- Designed and coded WPF components used to collect display and manipulate financial data.
- Developed the independent WCF /WCF REST services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in search module.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Worked on the development of Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Data Manipulation scripts in SQL/PLSQL.
- Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation.
- Experience in manipulating XML, Converting Data between ADO.NET and XML and Proven Knowledge in DTD, Schema, XSL (XSLT, XPath, and XQuery) and LINQ
- Used Azure App Service as a cloud platform to build and deploy test and prototype systems.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Functional testing using Microsoft testing Framework, NUnit.
- Maven is used as a build tool and continuous integration is done using Jenkins.
Environment : .Net Frame Work 4.0/3.5, Visual Studio 2012, ASP.net, MVC4, C#, Coded UI, TFS, Oracle 11g, Gallio, Altova, XML Spy, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Azure, Fiddler2, Enterprise Architecture (EA), jQuery, AngularJs, Selenium IDE, Compliance Sheriff.
Confidential, Parsippany, New Jersey
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, Deployment phase.
- Used ASP NET 4.5 Framework, C# and MVC 5.0 with Razor view engine to design and develop the application. Implemented validations using Data annotation in MVC.
- Designed and developed middle tier database access objects using the Microsoft .NET framework with C# .NET and ADO.NET.
- Proficient in databases such as SQL Server … MS Access, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL and hands on experience in designing tables, writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Normalization of Database Schema.
- Extensive experience with ADO. NET, Entity Framework and NHibernate.
- Deployed the Application on IIS 7.5. Prepared Document for the future applications.
- Experience on Application Development Using SQL Server Database in Developing Stored Procedure, Views, Joins, Triggered and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service).
- Created and consumed WCF Web Services to expose the application functionality for different applications running inside the company & outside, implementing a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Performed unit testing and integration testing by applying test cases and also written test cases by using Test Driven Methodologies.
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
Dot Net Developer
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) for the application.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using VB.NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services (ASP.NET 3.5) to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and communication between heterogeneous applications.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP .
- Working Knowledge of XPATH, XQUERY, XSL, XSLT and XHTML.
- Wrote Data Access Layer Methods (ADO.NET), T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and SQL User Defined functions for fetching Transaction details, Customer Details, and Product Configuration data.
- Utilized Entity Framework technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Deployed and packaged web applications to cloud environment with Windows Azure.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Build and Deployment to various environments.
- Worked on TFS 2013 Environment for Source Code Control and have created Branches to work on different versions of the project.
Environment: C#, .Net 4.0, MVC 4.0, LINQ, Agile/Scrum Methodology Entity Framework 4.0, Restful, SOAP, Web API, WPF, SQL Server, JQuery, SVN, Java Script, AngularJS, HTML, DHTML, AJAX, CSS, Bootstrap, MS SQL server 2008, WCF, TFS.
Dot Net Developer
- Using Scrum (Agile) Model for N-tier architecture which includes User Interface (UI), Business Logic Layer(BLL) and Data Access Layer(DAL) in .NET.
- Used VB, C#, PowerShell Script to implement project. Worked on ASP.NET State management, ASP.NET caching features, configuring ASP.NET optimizations, securing ASP.NET web application with Visual studio(VS) environment.
- Implemented and consumed Web Services using WCF, Used LLBLGEN to generate the entities.
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Developed tabular, matrix and chart type of reports in SSRS also Worked on developing end-to-end SSRS reports
- Responsible for writing and debugging Stored Procedures in Microsoft SQL Server to load the data into consolidated database.
- Worked on integration of code behind web forms development in VB.NET with Data Access layer using ADO.NET SQL server 2013.
- Used Team Foundation Server(TFS) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team.
- Responsible for manual testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing for modules coded.
Environment: ASP.Net, .Net Framework 3.5, VB (6.0), Oracle 11g, HTML 4, CSS 3, TFS 2008, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in development, debugging and fine-tuning.
- Created stored procedures, triggers, tables, indexes in the Oracle.
- Used AJAX Extensions and AJAX Control Toolkit to facilitate asynchronous callback, which resulted in better user interaction on the web page.
- Implemented application state using view state, session variables and query strings.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.
- ADO.NET was used to connect to the data bases in a disconnected oriented architecture.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented Form Validation.
- Extensively used Grid view control throughout the application.
- Creating Stored Procedures, Indexes, triggers in SQL server 2008.
- Responsible for unit testing and post implementation support.
Environment: ASP.NET with Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, C#, Java Script, MS Sql Server 2005, HTML, DHTML, CSS.