- Redgate Tools
- Project Management
- Software Deployments
- Scrum Agile
- Vendor Management
- Microsoft TFS
- IBM RTC
- Unit Testing
- Excel/Outlook Development
Systems Development Manager
- 12+ years on - the-job experience developing system software under various programming languages.
- Development and maintenance of a personal corporate websites to host applications to the end users.
- Creation and preservation of multiple application layer databases that interact dynamically with applications under Microsoft SQL and Oracle servers. Focus around a highly relational and normalized structure to eliminate data redundancy wherever possible.
- Experience working in a scrum agile in a fast-paced team-oriented environment using Git, Microsoft TFS, Visual Source Safe, and IBM RTC for software versioning and shelving.
- Working knowledge of XML serialization/de-serialization and API interfacing.
- Focus on documentation and commenting of all complex applications and code segments for transparency so they can be easily transferable and re-analyzed for efficiency at a later date.
- BA degree in information management, as well as additional education in Computer Sciences including two additional AS degrees and multiple certifications in the field of computer programming.
- A passion for software and technology, and a desire to stay current with the ever-evolving industry by means of books, peers, and classes.
Lead .NET Developer
- Primary delegate responsible for re-defining the SDLC, introducing standards for proper flow spanning from the initial user story through the feature delivery.
- Conversion of the database from the Visual Source Save repository to TFS Version Control, and finally Git using Gitflow through Atlassian tools (Sourcetree and Bitbucket).
- Introduction of code review through TFS and Bitbucket to enforce code accountability and validation.
- Single company delegate to manage our Redgate tool belt, consisting of data and schema compares, deployment script preparation, Redgate Docs site deployment, and Redgate Source Control management in conjunction with the Git repository.
- Delegated as lead developer to integrate with third party services for communication across platforms by means of Web API data integrations.
- Responsible for code deployments (SQL + Application level) and environment management across 3 QA servers, 4 Stage servers, and 2 Production servers.
Software Engineer / Special Project Lead
- Design of an ASP.Net/TSQL platform that hosts a variety of tools and functions to the company intranet
- Design and deployment of a three tier application/SQL host environment to support the development team
- Conducting training sessions to the rest of the team to instruct them on C# development and proper development best practices
Business Systems Developer
- Creation and personal maintenance of a local MS SQL Server database as a central hub to my various suites of applications
- Design of an ASP.Net driven platform that hosts a variety of tools and functions to the company intranet
- Sole delegate in charge of the company SDLC, including best practices, documentation, and standards
- Solely responsible for promotion of all software deployments across all tiered environments including production
- In charge of management and collaboration with vendors for promotion of new functionality and bug fixes up through our four tiered development, test, stage, and production servers
- Introduced aspects of the scrum agile methodology to the workplace to increase team accountability and workflow
- In charge of documenting internal processes, applications, and the corporate hardware topography diagram
- In charge of the Github and TFS code repositories for in-house and vendor based code collaboration
- Responsible for development of conversion software that translates XML data between insurance systems
Technical Environment: C#.Net, MVC, TSQL, HTML, XML, Silverlight
- Code debugging and troubleshooting
- Feature design and implementation in the MVC application platform using C#
- Development of features under Microsoft Silverlight
- Development and interfacing with register hardware for data transmission to and from the POS systems
Technical Environment: C#.Net, Java, TSQL, DOORS, VBA, Documentation
- Delegated as the SME to learn and document the following CSCIs: Mission Planning (MP), Conflict Avoidance and Display Control (CADC), Logistics Management Systems (LMS), and Prognostic Health Management (PHM)
- Tasked with assembling Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Software Design Descriptions (SDD), and Software Development Design Document (SDDD) documentation, and presentation slides (Visio and Power Point) for multiple Computer Software Configuration Items (CSCI) for the Triton MQ-4C Multi-Int. PDR/PDA phase.
- Aided in analysis of the SRS and supporting documents to ensure that requirements were in version conformity according to government requirements
- Headed data entry in to DOORS from SRS imports for the requirements entry phase.
- Supported and documented the presentation of the Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) Framework v1.4 software requirements and upgrades for Multi-Int.
- Maintained a software base using TFS and IBM’s RTC
- Performed as an active member of an active scrum agile
- Participated in a formal SDLC that taught me best practices for effective dynamic coding methodologies and documentation
Technical Support Specialist
Technical Environment: Software Support, Hardware Support
- Technical support to clients
- Hand-held device troubleshooting, repair, and setup
- Desktop software support
- Wireless network configuration and troubleshooting
- Customer service
Technical Environment: HTML, Excel, Access, Adobe Illustrator
- HTML software development and modification
- Creation/maintenance of databases used to debug projects
- Excel and Access
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator