- I have over 25 years’ Government and Industry experience working with all facets of software design, development and life cycle support.
- I’m a proven out - of-the-box thinker with a long history of providing creative solutions, reliable coding and professional looking interfaces.
- I’m looking for a .NET\SQL Web Developer position in Washington, DC Metro Area.
- 25 years Application Design and Data Architecture Experience
- 18 years SQL Server Database Design, Maintenance, Tuning, T-SQL Programming.
- 6 years SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
- 14 years C# Programming for .NET Applications, APIs, Libraries and Web Services.
- 12 years ASP.NET
- Web Forms, WCF Web Services (REST, SOAP), Win Forms, MVC
- 12 years Web Page Development
- AJAX, Single Page Web Design, Bootstrap CSS
- 3 years ORM: SQL Dapper.NET, MS Entity Framework, MS Enterprise Library, Entity Spaces Framework
- 4 years SEO. Google Analytics and other SEO tools. Achieved 1-2 page ranking on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Senior .NET Developer
- Develop Data Models, Stored Procedures and Action Queries to support data access using SQL Server 2012.
- Create data collection forms using the ASP.NET Web Forms framework.
- Extensive use of AJAX, jQuery UI components and client-side scripts were implemented to improve the user experience by minimizing post-backs and server round trips. responsive design technique was used to adapt display to mobile and desktop devices and ensure Section 508 Compliance.
- Encryption was implemented to protect sensitive data for access and storage.
- Role Based security was implemented to limit user access to the scope of pre-defined roles.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- ERadChart Control. This was an ASP.net Custom Server control designed to wrap a number of Telerik Charting Control types. Its purpose was to ease integration of charts and graphs on to web pages by hiding the server side implementation and reducing the amount of HTML mark-up.
- ERadForm Controls. This was another ASP.NET Custom Server control designed to extend a number of Telerik form controls. Its purpose was to automate control validation saving the user from having to configure it separately on each and every instance.
- Alerts and Notifications. This requirement was to present website user with a data-bound CSS Pop-up accessible from the top layer of all pages that allowed him to view and respond to informative messages on the CTSU Portal.
- Profile Editor. An ASP.NET web page interface for configuring portal zones on the CTSU Dashboard page.
- Maintained the project Master Design and Implementation Plan. Produced Entity Relation Diagrams (ERDs) and other models to document the work I was doing.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Develop SSRS reports from Visual Studio BI Templates (.RDL reports).
- Assist in the development of SQL Server Stored Procedures that served as backing store for reports.
- Configure reports to deploy to report repository directly from Visual Studio.
- Automate report delivery using time schedule.
- Create interactive reports as ASP.NET User Controls using Report Viewer Control (.RDLC reports)
- Design and create report branding in Adobe Photoshop.
- Develop WCF Web Service in C# to access data for the ASP.NET hosted reports.
Confidential, Washington, DCSenior Web Developer
- Responding to tickets to perform routine maintenance tasks.
- Responding to individual user concerns. Provide desktop training.
- CATS ASP.NET (C#) and SQL code maintenance: New features, code re-factoring, bug fixes, 508 Compliance.
- Requirements management.
- Integrating jQuery Plug-ins including AJAX file upload, UI Controls, Dialog and Validation.
- Integrating and troubleshooting jQuery CSS Style sheets.
- Create Data Designs, Domain Models
- Implemented an open source product named SQL Dapper for object relational mapping (ORM).
- Developed Stored Procedures and SQL Queries for data binding forms.
- Developed Web Service that served as the MVC Controller.
- Developed complex, data-bound, interactive web forms in ASP.NET.
Confidential, Springfield, VirginiaSenior Web Developer
- Assisted with the data definitions and domain models.
- Created prototype database objects and foreign key constraints for testing.
- Inserted test data. Created test cases.
- Assisted in the design and C# code implementation of the catalog and shopping cart modules using the MVC design pattern.
- Implemented UI designs according to written specification.
- Developed SQL queries and Stored Procedures to data bind forms.
Confidential, Washington, DCSenior Web Developer
- XML development using XSD.exe.
- Nevron Charting Controls
Confidential, Fairfax, Virginia
Senior Web Developer
- Completed many bug fixes and change requests.
- Optimized page life-cycle events and use of view state.
- Converted ASP.NET Update Panels to AJAX Script Methods to reduce network payload.
- Used jQuery AJAX and JSON messaging to implement partial page rendering.
- Debugged many Infragistics Web Controls issues.
- Implemented asynchronous ASP.NET “code-behind” and Web Service methods.
Confidential, Baltimore, MDSenior Web Developer
- C#, ASP.NET web page and User\Custom Control development.
- LINQ-to-SQL, Entity Framework.
- Data Design and T-SQL programming. Queries, Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers, Jobs.
- Customer interfacing. Requirements definition.
- I also worked with Business Analysts toward developing ad-hoc SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- A large amount of time was spent on one such procedure that ran a job every night listening for new business.
- When a potential new opportunity was found, a large number of complex queries and aggregations were run to produce a single result set which was referred to as an “Opportunity”. Opportunities triggered sales people into action.
Confidential, Arlington, VASenior Web Developer
- I assisted with the development of the Customer, Registration, Wind and Solar modules in an ASP.NET MVC environment.
- For each functional area, I was responsible for development of the View, Controller and Domain Models.
- On another project, I assisted in solving the problem of long wait times when loading dashboard pages.
- To get around this problem, we converted the landing page from code-behind to client script call-backs to load charts asynchronously after the home page landed.
- We did this making extensive use jQuery AJAX and partial page rendering.
- Additionally, some creative CSS was used to render charts and provide visual effects while charts were loading.
- C#, ASP.net, MVC
- LINQ-to-SQL jQuery AJAX, jQuery Validation Plug-in
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Developed complex ASP.NET Web Forms in C# supporting multiple master/detail relationships.
- Developed T-SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for data-binding web form controls.
- Developed Parameterized, Dynamic SQL Stored Procedures supporting an ad-hoc search capability.
- Implemented Object Relational Mapping for data access using the Entity Spaces ORM Framework.
- Architected subsets of application and data layers.