Web Application Developer with almost 5 years of experience and a Master’s degree in Computer Science seeking challenging roles.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.Net, C/C++, T - SQL, ColdFusion
Frameworks: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7/4.5/4.0/3.5 , ASP.Net MVC 5.0/4.0, Entity Framework, Web API, ASP.Net Web Forms, AJAX, LINQ
Database Systems: SQL Server 2017/2016/2014/2012/2008 , MS Access
Programming Development Tools: Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2012
Markup Languages: HTML, CSS, HTML5, XML, XSLT, Handlebars, Foundation
Automation Tools: Selenium
Project Methodologies: Agile Methodology - Scrum and Waterfall Model
Software Design: UML, Microsoft Visio
Version Control Tools: Git, Team Foundation Server
- Used ASP.NET MVC Views and Partial Views to develop the user-interface of the Market Activator application.
- Cascading style sheets (CSS) were used for client side control UI formatting throughout the application.
- Designed and created SQL queries using Stored Procedures and Joins.
- Identified web element locators on webpages using Selenium WebDriver.
- Created new Build Verification Tests and Build Acceptance Tests for UI pages using C# and Selenium.
- Involved in writing Unit tests and Integration tests for API endpoints.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Selenium WebDriver, SQL Server 2017, Visual Studio 2017
- Created new RESTful API endpoints in C# to interact with our Mobile applications team.
- Optimized and structured several sections of code using ColdFusion Components.
- HTML5 and CSS are used for designing responsive webpages for Web Control.
- Developed SQL queries and Stored Procedures in ColdFusion.
- Validating and Testing the API endpoints in Fiddler and Postman.
- Used GitHub as Version Control tool.
Environment: C#, Entity Framework, Web API, ColdFusion, JQuery, HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2015, Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
Associate .Net Developer
- Developed numerous C# based Web API end-points to allow our Mobile applications integration with the CRM.
- Worked extensively on building, revising features of the Administrative Portal of the CRM.
- Updated all the Mobile API endpoints to include Cache-headers and Content-Encoding Headers in response.
- Extensively used Postman to test the end-points.
- Installed Azure Service Fabric tools for creating C# Service fabric application.
- Created Unit tests for building better code and minimizing the bugs.
- Troubleshot and fixed defects.
Associate .Net Developer
- Created numerous ASP.NET MVC Views and Partial Views for SRP (Search Results Page) and VDP (Vehicle Details Page) templates.
- Also Created SRP and VDP templates in XSLT format.
- Developed business layer components in C#.
- Worked extensively with Entity Framework to develop data access layer.
- Involved in Database design for creation of Tables, Views, and Stored Procedures.
- Developed an ePayroll application, which allows the organization to manage the employees, departments and timesheets electronically.