- 12 years of extensive experience developing web applications in ASP.NET Framework 2.0,3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 with special emphasis on C#, VB.
- Hands on using ASP.NET CORE 3.0, 2.2, 2.1 building Asynchronous programming and Restful services using VS code.
- Proficient developing applications using MVC, Blazor server - side and WEB API with Entity Framework.
- Proficient with front-end design tools like AngularJS, Angular, Material, Ui-Grid, Bootstrap, MatBlazor, CSS and KendoUI.
- Worked on RDBMS like MS SQL Server with MS management studio and Oracle with SQL developer.
- Hands on experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) along with CI/CD.
- Set productive development environment using Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Configure Azure DevOps pipelines for build and deployment.
- Proficient in creating build definitions and deploy using TFS and GIT. Includes setting up the target machine to deploy the application and monitoring.
- Comfortable in using IIS to host and manage web applications. Includes monitoring IIS log and collect stats on number of hits per page, client location and browser used.
- Experienced in setting up machine environment to support the application. Like installing the required .net framework and configuring required permissions to access the deployed folder.
- Worked on a complete development life cycle (SDLC), from design, architecture, coding, development, maintenance, troubleshooting to quality analysis and debugging. (Agile/Scrum).
- Made use of OOPS characteristics like Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism for best practice coding.
- Strong communication and client facing skills. Includes attending meetings with customers to understand the requirements.
- Exceptional problem solver and troubleshooter, able to adapt to new environments quickly.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET Core, MVC, Blazor, WPF, WCF, WEB API
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle 11g, SQL Server Data Tools(SSDT), SSIS package
Project Management Tools: Rally, Team Track, Cruise Control
Source Control Tools: Visual Source Safe, Tortoise SVN, TFS, GIT, Jenkins
UI: JqueryUI, Syncfusion, Component One, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, MatBlazor, XML
Other Tools: RedGate Reflector, Resharper, Firebug, Fiddler4, SoapUI, Log Parser, Google Analytics, Google Maps API, IBM Tivoli
Lead .NET Developer
Environment: ASP.NET Core 2.2, 3.0, MVC 5, WEB API, Blazor Server-side, AngularJS, Angular 6, UI-Grids, VS2017, VS2019, Azure DevOps, GIT, Oracle 12c, AbcPdf, EPPlus, CkEditor, MatBlazor.
- Build KYC standard application for centrally storing customer information.
- Setup development environment using latest Blazor.Net with Asp.NetCore 3.0
- Rewrite of entire application from legacy system to all latest technology.
- Provide technical upgrade to keep up with market trend and provide better user experiences.
- Build reusable angular components like record locking and unlocking.
- Build Task based asynchronous API calls for better performance.
- Secure application using IdentityServer and token based WebApi Services.
- Develop responsive user interface using Bootstrap for better user interface.
- Use .NET CORE’s inbuilt logging functionality (Serilog) to log all the audit and exception messages and push it to various configurable sinks available.
- Build database schema and create tables using code-first migrations in EntityFramework Core.
- Use packages like Swashbuckle.AspNetCore to implement swagger functionalities, so, it gets easier to test the WebApi REST services.
- Build Controllers, Factories and Directives using AngularJS. So, input fields like SSN and Phone numbers can be implemented in simple steps.
- Develop, Build, Deploy and Monitor code changes to dev servers using VSTS (Azure DevOps).
- Build RESTful services using WEB API for async calls
- Create packages with store procedure and complex queries.
- Apply best practice like unit testing, code review and documentation in every stage of development.
- Build a shared library to generate files based on data like PDF, EXCEL using AbcPdf and EPPlus.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Environment: .NET 4.5, with VB, C#, MVC 5, WEB API, WPF, AngularJS, VS2013, Subversion, Jenkins, SQL Server 2008, TSQL, Rally, SAFe 4.0
- Working in iterative solution development, producing minimum viable product using Scaled Agile Framework.
- Actively involved in all the ceremonies (Iteration Planning, Retrospective, stand up..) of the Agile work environment (SAFe 4.0)
- Attend feature refinement sessions and Backlog refinement sessions and provide estimates based on the initial understanding.
- Create and break down User Stories and Tasks during iteration planning.
- Communicate with neighboring teams to setup an environment to deploy the application and make it available to the users.
- Develop, Build, Deploy and Monitor code changes to dev servers using Subversion and Jenkins.
- Build RESTful services using WEB API for async calls
- Build database using RDBMS architecture and optimize the same using Indexes, Views, Functions and Triggers.
- Design TDD and create test framework before the development.
- Read and write to database using Entity Framework.
- Develop secured application using .NET Enterprise libraries and .NET Directory services
- Implementing technical innovations to keep up with technology trend.
- Apply best practice in software development using Microsoft technologies like ASP.NET, MVC, C#, MS SQL server and more.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, 4.0, with VB, C#, MVC 4, AngularJS, VS2013, TFS, IIS 6.0, IIS 8.0, SQL Server 2008, IBM Tivoli.
- Develop a user friendly web application for customers to manage their orders.
- Developed web application with responsive user experience using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Develop web services to sync the data with other database.
- Write complex quires and save as store procedure to get required result.
- Used SSDT to run schema comparison to check the difference in database definitions.
- Develop batch jobs and put them in task scheduler to run them to check user activity and notifications.
- Develop applications to accept secured FTP files (MS excel) and convert the data to SQL data for keeping information like shipment details up-to-date.
- Create database object model using Entity Framework.
- Create and monitor TFS builds for daily builds and check-in builds.
- Check IIS logs and create stats for application page hits and types of browser used etc...
- Build Tivoli access management for secured access to the site. Manage users like create user or reset password.
- Move the entire application to cloud servers, includes environment setup and setup machine config file.
- Involved in upgrade the framework from 2.0 to 4.0 version. And IIS 6 to IIS 8.
Confidential, Bloomsburg, PA
Environment: ASP.NET 4.0 with C#, VB, XML, WPF, VS2010, TFS, IIS 6.0, Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008.
- Develop, Enhance and Maintain window/web applications for business needs.
- Periodic Analysis, Testing and Debugging of applications.
- Design user interface and reports that builds dynamically based on XML documents.
- Respond and resolve service request (ticket) in timely manner.
- Push code/content changes to production.
- Production support includes resolve tickets and review audit log for errors.
- Design, create and maintain database for storing user data, application data and log information.
- Communicate and coordinate with IT operations team for non-application related system tasks.
- Communicate with testers and users to plan further developments and improve performance.
- Design and maintain Oracle and SQL server database to store user information.
- Monitoring user transaction events using security log.
- Used ComponentOne controls to build robust User Interface. Design reports using C1ReportDesigner.
Confidential, Barmingham, AL
- Plan, develop, implement, debug and support web-based applications for products and client sites.
- Worked in a team environment to develop, enhance & support web-based products and custom client projects.
- Monitoring continuous integration for smooth build operations.
- Involved in developing admin, staff and patient portals for administration process.
- Included custom providers to support workflow within portals and to maintain module settings.
- Developed dynamic forms for user enrollment form.
- Used RSA web services to automate secured authentication during user (patient) enrollment.
- Coordinate work assignments for team members.
- Monitoring work flow status using Continuous Integration and the Scrum development methodology.
- Developed technical designs for future considerations.
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
- Create and manage user accounts with both Active Directory Membership Provider and SQL Server Membership Provider Authentication.
- Create new roles and set access permission to users using SQLRoleProvider.
- Developed web methods to return datasets from SQL Server database.
- Adding web reference and using web methods in Business layers.
- Building rich graphical UI using JQuery UI.
- Develop application using ColdFusion
- Maintain visual source safe (VSS 6.0) database for clean project management.
- Create tables and maintain relationship between the tables in SQL Server database.
- Create and call Store Procedure to access data from Database layer.
- Designed and developed web forms using ASP.NET 2.0 with C#.NET
- Followed OOP concepts to develop strong and easy applications
- Involved in Testing and debugging.
- Involved in writing database scripts like SQL queries, Stored Procedures and functions.
- Implemented various UML diagrams