- Proven leader in IT with experience in driving technology and delivery from teams based upon the business requirements and strategy with over 30 years experience in IT.
- I have 22 years as a Chief Enterprise Architect and 11 doing C2C contracts managing mission critical projects in: Cloud Migrations, Cloud Based Solutions, e - Commerce, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), n-tiered Portal applications, Performance Engineering, IT/development strategy and risk.
- Provided technical road-maps and strategy to the V and C level for quality standards, processes and methodologies to achieve business, technical and project milestones in the following markets: telecommunications, marketing, media, retail, finance, equity management, mortgage processing, distribution, healthcare, utilities, manufacturing, oil/gas and the military.
- In the past 10 years mostly have been cloud-based migrations and performance-based tuning to upgrade the existing legacy application for performance, stability, high availability and resiliency.
- The Cloud based migrations to migrate legacy applications from mainframes; midranges and server-based technology stacks to AZURE, Private Cloud and Amazon (AWS) and build the new apps as SaaS type applications.
- This required a complete redesign of the applications for a to use stream processors, message micro-service API’s, API gateways, ELT vs ETL and many modifications to the data analytics models.
SKILLS SUMMARY OF LEGACY TECHNOLOGIES:
- Azure Data Lake 2 (Blob)
- Azure Containers
- Azure Kubernetes
- Azure API Gateway
- Azure Service Fabric
- Azure VM’s,
- Azure VPN Gateway,
- Azure Network setup,
- Azure Active Directory,
- Azure SQL Server,
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Databricks
- Azure CosmoDB
- Azure Analytics
- Azure DevOps
- Azure MongoDB Atlas
- Azure Redis
- Azure Analytics
- Office 365 Flow
- Hybrid Security
- ESX VMWare, VMWare Fusion, VShpere, NSX Data Center, Enterprise PKS, Hybrid topologies
- SnowFlake Analytics
- JAVA all version since 1.0, Groovy,
- Jython, Spark, PySpark, Scala, GraalVM, React
- S3, EBS, EFS, RDS and IA
- EC2 Container Services
- EC2 Container Registry
- EKS Container Cluster Manager
- AWS Glue
- Data Pipeline
- Kinesis Data Streams
- CSV, JSON, Parquet, AVRO
- Architecture Patterns
- Stream processors, In-Memory grids, Service Mesh, Sidecar, Circuit breaker, ELT/ETL, Domain Driven Design (DDD), CQRS
- NCache, Hazelcast, AppFabric, Redis, Spark
- HBase, Ambari, Hive, Atlas, Pig, NiFi, Kafka, Spark, Ranger, Oozie, Storm, Ant, Maven, Olingo
- Net C# Core 2.x, Swagger APIs, Spring Boot, Istio, Envoy, Kubernetes, Docker, Swarm
- API Gateways
- Azure API Gateway, Apigee, MuleSoft API Gateway, IBM API Gateway
- Hadoop, Data Lake 2 (Blob), ORACLE on cloud, SQL Server on VM, Azure SQL server, AWS (S3, EBS, EFS, RDS and IA)
- FEDRamp, HIPAA, HL7, PCI, PII, GDPR
- Nexus, GitHub, GitLab
- Continuous Integration & Deployment tools and PM
- JIRA, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, Smartsheets
- Neural Networks, Azure Analytics, Snowflake
- Dual Master Geo-failover,
- Triple Master Geo-failover,
- ELT vs ETL
- Mulesoft Anypoint, DellBoomi, Office 365 Flow, Jitterbit, SnapLogic
- WebSphere Application Server v6,7,8,9
- WebSphere Business Integration Server
- WebSphere Portal Server
- WebSphere Process Server
- WebSphere Message Broker
- WebSphere WSSR
- WebSphere Commerce v7
- WebSphere MQ Server v6,7,8
- Message Broker v6, v7
- FileNet P8 AE, PE and CE iLog
- Tivoli Access Manager (TAM)
- Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI)
- IIC/RMS Model Server
- DataPower Gateway appliances
- ORACLE 9.x, 10.x, 11.x, 12.x
- ORACLE Fusion 10g, 11g, 12r
- ORACLE E-Business, ORACLE Gateway, ORACLE CRM, PeopleSoft
- ORACLE for Applications
- ESX VMWare, VMWare FusionVM Servers, Hadoop, Oracle on VMAzure based VM server farms
- WebSphere, Tibco, Webmethods, Mulesoft, NiFi, WS MQ, Kafka
- Azure, Service Fabric, Cloud Applications, Hybrid VM Security Models, ASP.Net Core 2.x/C#/VB/C++ .NET, SQL Server 2017, Visual Studio 2017, ILM, MSMQ, Microsoft Dynamics CRM online, ILM, Active Directory Federated, Xamarin
- BroadVision, JBOSS SEAM, Tomcat, Vignette, ATG, CORBA Servers/Clients, IIS, Apache, ORACLE Portal Server, PlumbTree
- TIBCO, MQ Series, MQSI, WebMethods, Vitria, SeeBeyond
- CodePlex, Blaze, iLog, PROLOG, LISP
- SAP, SEIBEL, Informatica, Verity, Clarify, TAXWARE, CyberCash, CyberSource, Screaming Media, YellowBrix
- Java, C/C++ (UNIX)
- C#/VB/C++ .NET,
- FORTRAN, PASCAL
- COBOL, Assembly, YAML, PySpark
- Perl, Python, Borne Shell, Korn Shell, C Shell, Visual Basic Script, Active Server Pages (ASP), Java Server Pages (JSP), PHP, PERL, HTML, XML, XHTML, WML, Xamarin, Angular JS, Angular 5,6,7
- EJB 3, Beans, JMS, JTA, JPA, JSF, JPF, JSR 168, JSR 286, EE 7 Component Model, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JDO, Custom RDO layers, Servlets, Portals, Portlets, STRUTS, CACTUS, JUNIT, JProfile, ANT, Eclipse, JBuilder, Visual Café
- ORACLE, SQL Server, DB2, Informix, Sybase, Borland Interbase, and Teradata
- Load Testing
- RSW, WebsStone, Mercury LoadRunner, WebLoad, Grinder
- Agile, RAD, Extreme Programming, RUP, CMMI, ISO 9000, Six Sigma, TOGAF, DODAF, Zackman, UML, RUP, OOD, BOOCH
- Clustering/Load Balance Software
- Veritas Clustering, Service Guard, SUN Clusters, ORACLE RAC, HP Clusters, Microsoft Clustering with Windows Advanced Server
- SUN Solaris, HPUX, AIX
- LINUX, Microsoft Windows, Mainframes, AS400, Data GeneralVMS, Macintosh
- LDAP, Policy Director, PKI, Verisign, VPN’s, OS Hardening, Penetration Testing, Security Models, PING, ILM FIM, Active Directory
- Directory Integrators, Interceptors
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
Chief Cloud Migration Architect and Enterprise Architect
- Senior Cloud Migration Architect to design a Data Reconciliation application as SaaS that is JAVA spring-boot based API and ORACLE database application that can be containerized to run in EC2 and use the APIGEE API gateway. Developed the ORACLE database and the spring boot APIs and SDKs.
- Senior Cloud Migration Architect created an assessment report on the feature comparisons between the Azure and Amazon to determine which platform is best fit for FEDRAMP certification and fulfilled the technical and business requirements.
- Senior Cloud Migration Architect that Designed the conceptual and phase I architectural footprint to migrate from server based and Amazon Cloud based technology stack to On-Premise/Azure/Snowflake/Apache Hybrid Architecture. Designed the low architectural design to include all details of which exact combination of tools for raw ingestion into the Data Lake using stream processing, the ELT transformations through the recognition layer and Analytics and micro-services design. Designed the data lineage and Tagging strategy for Security (RBAC, ABAC), performance, chargebacks, auditing/tracking, data lineage, data governance, analytics. ELT vs ETL design using stream processing in spark and Atlas using Databricks for ingestion and Data Factory for other type of ingestion. Architected from to ingestion to consumption for PCI, PII, HIPAA and GDPR requirements. Designed for encryption requirements for data at rest and inflight. Designed for high performance distributed Analytics local to the consumer using SnowFlake architecture. Analyzed and compared Analytics and Machine Learning platforms strengths and weaknesses of Azure, SnowFlake, Versant and Cloudera. Reviewed all aspects after having vendor reviews with each. Designed HA for triple master low latency multi region geo-failover.
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
Senior Cloud Migration Architect
- Developing the core of the application in Asp .Net Core 2.2 with Domain Driven Design patterns (DDD) and Command Query Response Segregation (CQRS) pattern and Event Sourcing (ES) with Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control (IoC) tools, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Container Services and Azure API Gateway.
- Configured Azure VM instances for the application servers, SQL server 2017, SEQ logging server, NCache server and subnet, Active directory (AD) security for UI security, Azure Container, Azure API Gateway and Splunk Logging.
- Configured JWT token security for REST, and ODATA interfaces.
- Assisted in migrating a 30,000-table legacy DB2 database design running on AS 400 to design over to a 3,000-table entity design in SQL server 2017. UI Layer built in Razor 2.1 and AngularJS, Angular 5,6,7, Xamarin, SignalR, Redux, and React patterns.
- Developed a prototype in Service Fabric, Docker/Kubernetes and Gateway API.
- Mobile app prototype Xamarin Application and Forms for IOS and Android. Designed the Hybrid Security model.
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
Senior Cloud Migration Architect and Senior Datawarehouse Bi Architect and ORACLE DBA
- led and implemented the migration of 150 TB data warehouse to port ORACLE 11gR2/ASM/RAC on to server-based Solaris and 12c/ASM/RAC on to Redhat 7.0 running on VMWare in the cloud.
- Lead DBA and Maintained the data marts, testing and production for the data-files, table-spaces, partitions, indexes, security, and table build outs, capacity planning, and backup strategies.
- Led server based using Solaris 11.0 to Hadoop Hortonworks 12 node cluster running on VMWARE ESX/ Blade architecture with Tegile and TrinTri SSD flash storage arrays.
- Architected and built Hadoop technology stack to replaced the server-based technology stack: NiFi, Kafka, Scoop, Ambari, zookeeper, hive, oozie, Qlikview, Tableau, ATLAS, Ranger. Advised on porting ORACLE running on ASM and fiberchannel over from VMAX storage and LUN to Tegile LUNs and possible difference if we used Trintri and vdisks instead.
- These are flash storage devices with compression technology.
Confidential, West Orange, New JerseySenior Datawarehouse Bi Architect
- Strategic consulting, Architectural Design, Business Process Analysis, JAVA web service development and ESB message flow design and development.
- Build custom connectors for Mulesoft AnyPoint and used ActiveMQ queuing, build message flows that included canonical data model using XSD files.
- Used Mule caching, database connectors and Restful client connectors.
- Connected to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics NAV 2012 running on Azure using AIF/WCF and data services connecting with custom built JAVA Restful Mulesoft OData connectors.
- FIM configuration Managed Agents for LDAP and SQL server on Active Directory Federated in Azure.
Confidential, Tampa, FloridaSenior Datawarehouse Bi Architect
- Strategic consulting and Architectural Assessment to re-platform from client server Visual basic Loan processing to an N-tiered hosted intranet loan processing solution.
- This is for one of the largest loan processing companies.
- Ported the existing application written in VB6 into MVC C# and tested the application with 10,000 live loans from the existing application to trigger all the logic written in the rules engines to model all the 70 loan regulations laws and over 700 rules.
- All embedded logic in the VB6 was ported to MVC CodePlex rules engine.
- FIM configuration Managed Agents for LDAP and SQL server on Active Directory Federated in Azure for JBOSS SOA connector and Drools.
Confidential, AlabamaSenior Datawarehouse Bi Architect
- Strategic consulting and interim CTO and provided architectural TOGAF assessment to re-platform from client server to an N-tiered hosted intranet claims processing solution.
- This is for the largest privately own health claims company.
- Performance, Stability and High Availability tuning analysis for large custom-built .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0 designs using SolarWinds, Ignite 8, IIS monitoring, WCf tuning, WMI and perfmon. Found bottlenecks using Ignite 8 to diagnose database performance issues on MSSQL.
- Rescheduled a modified the backups routines.
- Re-designed the custom billing application to use a SOA, Process Engine, ESB, Message Queues and framework COTs products.
- Re-Designed the information management model to use an industry standard Information Management Model using Vertica, ETL, data mart’s and ODS design.
- Designed the hosted applications to use an ESB, caching, a rules engine and process engine.
- Implemented nCache and AppFabric using Velocity to demonstrate the advantage of caching.
Confidential, Boston, MassachusettsSenior Datawarehouse Bi Architect
- Contracted to Capgemini to architect the Integration for an eCommerce Supply chain portal.
- Managed other architects on the project and wrote the Software Architecture Document (SAD) for the eCommerce integration solution.
- This included more than 40 integration points for Product Item Master, Order Management, Invoice Management, Netting, FEDEX Shipping, Trillium Address Validation, VERTEX Sales Tax Calculation, Paymetrics Payment Gateway, Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN), the sales Leads Management Systems (eLMS) and SalesForceDotCom.
- Designed Integration patterns in an out of SAP, Hybris and Webmethods 8 for EDI orders, invoices, inventory and billing.
- Developed transformation mappings from canonical to EDI. Used the following technologies WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere ESB, WebSphere MQ, FTP, SAP ECC, SAP ERP, Webmethods EDI, and Hybris, WebSphere Commerce v7, OAuth of Restful endpoints, Infosphere and DataStage
Confidential, Tampa, FloridaSenior Datawarehouse Bi Architect
- Configured and upgraded Hyper - V cluster Windows 2008 datacenter to connect to a VLAN through a 10-Gig Ethernet switch.
- Installed and configured WebSphere Commerce v7 and its configuration running on Hyper-V windows 2008 datacenter.
- Initiated building a prototype which was unable to be completed.
Confidential, Peoria, IllinoisSenior Datawarehouse Bi Architect
- It included a condition-based monitoring system (SPSS, WBE, and Incident Management Systems), Portal, Reporting/Analytics system and a custom On-Boarding System.
- Wrote the Macro Design and Micro design for manually setting up authorization and authentication configuring or programmatically configuring the following: WebSphere 7, ADAM LDAP, TIVOLI Access Manager (TDI), TIVOLI Access Manager (TAM), Security Interceptor, Cognos, Maximo, WebSphere Portal, IIC/RSM IBM Model Server, WebSphere Business Events (WBE) server, Web Application Broker (WAB), Jrules Team Server, Jrules Execution Server, Jrules Development Environment, WebSphere MQ, Incident Management System, and IBM’s SPSS Predictive Analytics Software, securing Restful Endpoints.