- 7+ years of experience in diverse facets of .Net development covering gathering requirements, analysis, design, development & testing of Business Applications.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft technologies including ASP.NET Core, MVC Core, C # (5.0/6.0), ADO.NET, TFS and Git.
- Experience in development of n - tier/multi-tier applications using UI Layer, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer.
- Strong Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design Methodologies such as Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation and hands on experience with Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013.
- Experience in working with Web Services and WCF, Web API.
- Hand on experienced in creating stored procedures, triggers and SQL reporting services and knowledge of SQL Server.
- Hands on experience on deploying the web services on IIS server.
- Experience in using design patterns and in developing UML diagrams including use case diagrams, class diagrams and dependency diagrams.
- Experience in providing web security using ASP.NET authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Hands on experience in LINQ (Language Integrated Query) and Entity Framework by retrieving data from various data sources.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS Design and Implementation and Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Valuable team player with Excellent Communication skills, Trouble shooting skills with ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Hardworking, interested in learning new technologies with good communication skills and adept at working in both team environments as well as individually.
Technologies: ASP.Net, Web Services, WCF, ASP.Net MVC, Web API, LINQ, AJAX, JQuery, JSON, ADO.Net, CSS, Entity Framework, Azure
Tools: GIT, Team Foundation Server, Source Depot, CRM, VS 2015/2017
RDBMS: SQL 2012/2015
Framework: .Net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , Angularjs
3: Tier, MVC, GoF
Operating System: Windows Family
Software Developer (.NET)
Confidential, Flint, MI
- Involved in requirement gathering by interacting with business owners and converted them into technical specifications
- Implemented Layered Architecture with Application Layer, Business Logic and Data Access Layer
- Participated in full development lifecycle using SOLID Principles and Object-Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts
- Developed the web application Payment Processing Module (PPM) using .Net Core 2.0, MVC Core, Web Api 2.0, Razor, C#, angular2.0, Ajax, Html5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON and LINQ.
- Used Hangfire to perform background processing jobs such as delayed, recurring jobs in our Asp.Net core application.
- Created and utilizes Web API methods for database operations (CRUD) through Entity Framework6.0.
- Increased the Security by using Data Annotation and Action Filters for Client- side and Server-side validations, authentication and authorization.
- Used LINQ and Lambda Expressions to filter data received from the different API Calls.
- Used Dependency Injection to introduce a loosely coupled architecture and make the application more testable.
- Enhanced the application efficiency by using C# new Async and await features to perform asynchronous operations.
- Implemented Angular JS MVC frameworks in AJAX-driven websites using proxy to get the data from the back end in the form of JSON to populate on the UI components.
- Used Log4net framework for error handling and logging.
- Used Angular 2.0 CLI commands for productivity and global/generic building blocks.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using component-based architecture provided by angular 2.0
- Implemented code coverage using Jasmine for Angular JS on the client side.
- Experience in test driven development using N-Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the applications.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures and triggers.
- Used GIT for version control to track check-ins and rollback code.
Confidential, Flint, MI
- Created on SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, View, Trigger and Index for implementing database operation.
- Used ASP.NET and C# in MVC framework for front-end development.
- Involved in creating data tables using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Developed large-scale, real-time, blogging server and UI using Angular.JS for server- side validations.
- Manipulated the complex data by different SQL Stored procedures reporting using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Worked with Team Foundation Source Control (TFS) as the source for version control.
- Created and supported a secure forms authentication/roles authorization based system.
- Created classes and core modules in C# for Data access and Business logic to meet with the user requirements.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) inline, internal and external for adding style to web.
- Involved in implementation of front-end design and Search module using AGILE Methodology for the dynamic software development.
- All test scripts were created and executed using standard client-specific delivery templates.
- Created use-cases, unit test plan and carried out unit test execution.
- Did peer review for code, unit test plan and unit test execution results.
- Worked extensively on developing UML diagrams.
- Involved in Design and Development of database in SQL Server 2008.
- Developed custom controls and user controls for reusability.
- Using C#.NET as code behind for aspx page, maintained Data Access Layer and Business Layer.
- Designed and implemented XML.
- Deployment of web services for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Implemented 21 CFR Part 11 statutory rule for operator identification, electronic signature, access rights and electronic records.
- Creating a re-usable Data Access Layer, Exception Catching module using C# 3.0.
- Used ADO.NET to make necessary communication with backend database (SQL Server 2008).
- Designed and developed the C# components for implementing business logic which is used to do the transactions on database in middle tier using ADO.NET.
- Used ASP.Net State Server session management for storing session related data.
- Developed and consumed web services through jQueryands XML.
- Written Procedure & Functions for back end in SQL Server 2005, which were called from the ASP scripts through ADO, to do various DML operations.
- Maintained sessions throughout the portal.
- Used Crystal reports for reports presentation
- Involved in Unit Testing of modules.