- 8 years of experience in .NET technologies, Windows Applications, Web Applications, Web Services, using C# .NET, ASP .NET, ADO .NET, .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, WPF, WCF.
- Familiarity with Multi Threading and Asynchronous Programming.
- Worked with design patterns such as Singleton, Façade, Factory, Mediator, MVVM and familiarity with PRISM.
- Worked with object-Relational (OR) mapping toolssuch as LINQ to SQL
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL and RDBMS Concepts, Database Programming, creation of Stored Procedures, Functions.
- Understanding and implementation of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), AGILE methodology and Standard software processes.
- A capable, enthusiastic, highly motivated Computer Science major with strong Analytical, Coding and Debugging abilities.
- Possess Good communication skills, adept at learning new technologies and ability to work under pressure individually and/or in a team.
Operating system: Windows NT/95/2000/2003, MS-DOS, Unix, Solaris,
Database Technologies: SQL Server 2000/2005, T-SQL , Oracle 9.x, PL/SQL, ODBC/JDBC, ADO, Oracle, MS Access,ADO.NET
Object Oriented Tools: UML, Visio
Development Tools: Visual Studio. NET 2003/2005,2008 Visual Studio 6.0, .NET Framework 1.0/1.1/2.0,3.5 Crystal Reports, MS Visual InterDev, Visual Source Safe, MS Office,
Web Technologies: XML Web Services, DHTML, XML, XSD ,XSLT, XPath, nHibernate, Java Script, JQuery, JSON
Confidential, DE Dec 2010 - Current
Employer Portal is website developed for the Child Support Division of State of Delaware which allows the employers to register themselves and allows them to perform various tasks related to Non Custodial Parent employees.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET, .NET 4.0, C#, Web Services, SQL Server 2008, LINQ, XML, Enterprise Library 5.0, JSON, JQuery, AJAX
- Developed the Façade Layer, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer components.
- Designed Data Base for the Website.
- Developed stored procedures using SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in developing Unit test Script.
- Provided technical design to the State for approval before development.
- Written technical documentation and services for various other screens of the Child Support Project.
Confidential, Columbus, GA March 2010 - Nov 2010
Confidential New Business Enrollment Solutions
Case Tool is a desktop application that allows Confidential users to generate configurable insurance application forms to be consumed by the laptop client that would be launched through SNG.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, .NET 4.0, C#, WPF,WCF,SQL Server 2005, SQLCE 3.5, MVVM, LINQ,XML
- Modeled the application structure in MVVM pattern. Facade, Factory, Singleton and Mediator patterns also used along with MVVM.
- Created the UI for the case tool.
- Performed validations for the Case Tool.
- Interpretation of the business rules for products and putting them into the Business Logic Layer.
- Written data access layer for the Client which uses Sql Ce
- Developed WCF service to access data base.
- Developed Security Matrix for the Case Tool.
- Lead development efforts to team based in India.
Confidential, Columbus, GA Oct 2009 - Feb 2010
Agent View is a web application that will allow the users to create additional sit codes online. It also has a search functionality that will allow the users to search for agents. The users will be Associates, SSC's
and WWHQ Employees. Functionality is restricted based on the identity of the user retrieved through the portal.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, Portal (Plum tree/Aqua logic), DB2, Java Web services
- Created the UI for the application using asp.net 3.5.
- Developed Security Matrix which provides information which roles need to be created and what would be their rights in the application. Based on Security Matrix, activity rights are created.
- Developed the interfaces required by the application to communicate with the Portal such as applying the Activity Rights to restrict user functionality, retrieving user information, retrieving content from the content manager by accessing the Publisher programmatically, setting admin preferences page using asp.net and C#.
- Worked with IBM Web Sphere MQ's to develop Imaging Component of the application.
- Generation of data in XML as payload.
- Dynamic loading of controls depending upon the preferences.
- Written business logic components using C#.
- SQL Queries were written for information retrieval.
- Developed Exception Manger for the application.
- Singleton and Facade design patterns were implemented in some of the classes.
- LINQ to Objects was used to extract data from various collections.
- JQuery was used to enhance UI experience.
- Consumption of Java web services.
- Developed and Performed unit testing.
- Production Support
Confidential, Columbus, GA July 2009 - Sept 2009
Manual Adjustment Interface is a web application that allows the business unit of Aflac to upload a CSV file which contains manual adjustment information and provide them the ability to process the file which will make adjustments to the restated assets.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, Plum tree, SQL Server 2005
- Responsible for setting up Cube Processing functionality asynchronously through the web interface (UI is not locked while cube is processing) and displaying the processed information.
- Setting up permission access to the Cube Processing functionality using Portal Activity Rights.
- Modified structure of the CSV file to support new business requirement.
- New business rule was added in the business logic to support the new requirement.
- Incorporated changes in the database schema and stored procedures.
- LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects were used.
- Reflection was used to determine type of object and further processing flow.
- Handling/Logging of exceptions.
- Store Procedures were written in T-SQL to retrieve information and updating the tables.
- Performed Unit Testing.
Confidential, Columbus, GA Jan 2009 - June 2009
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET 3.5, C# 3.5, SQL Server 2005, Db2, XML, AJAX, Windows Console Application, WCF Services
Emergency Advisory System (EAS) is an automated system that will assist Aflac US Operations with its compliance efforts in meeting the regulatory requirements of an Emergency Order Bulletin that has been issued, as the result of an Emergency Order. Once a bulletin has been issued there are certain provisions, business functions, and exceptions that are modified and provided to the impacted groups and policies, based on the Order requirements. Those may include updating various system/databases.
- Played active role in analysis, design, development, unit testing, debugging and fine-tuning application.
- Involved in the design of the UI and Data Tables.
- Written business logic components.
- User Controls were developed.
- LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects were used.
- Ajax features and controls were used.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures in T-SQL.
- Wrote WCF service to access the database.
- Microsoft Report Viewer was used to generate reports.
- Windows Console Application was developed to be triggered by batch process.
- Involved in the Database Design of the application.
- Performed Unit testing.
Confidential, Columbus, GA Nov 2008- Dec 2008
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 3.5 .NET Framework, WINFORMS, Access Database, SQL Server 2005, MVP Design Pattern
Smart App Next Generation (SNG) is a laptop-based point of sale tool that allows associates to enroll customers electronically and send the data to Aflac headquarters for processing.
- Created new client UIto accommodate commission split between 9 associates.
- Modified the New Business Process Controller windows service.
- Created new transmittal forms for 9 way commission split (M0018_2, M0018NY_2).
- Views, Models, Presenters were created based on MVP pattern.
- Performed various validations applicable to new UI.
- Access and SQL database was modified to accommodate 9 associates entry on the client.
- Reflection was used to dynamically load assembly and invoke methods dynamically.
Confidential, NYC, NY March 2007 - Sept 2008
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studios 2005, ASP.NET 2.0, C# 2.0, SQL Server 2005, Windows Server 2003, WinForms, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library 3.0, AJAX, nHibernate
Portfolio Tracker System is an Intranet site used by the Traders of Forex Trading Dept of UBS. This project was rebuilt using .Net Framework 2.0, Microsoft Visual Studios 2005 and MS-SQL Server 2005. Portfolio Tracker System allows investors to track, analyze, and continuously update the progress of multiple portfolios. It measures portfolio performance, option of viewing the cash flow position, display profitability across portfolios, evaluates securities and market trends, and produces detailed accounting records and financial reports. It also has Currency Converter Module which displays current market bid/ask rate between currencies.
- Developed modules using ASP.NET, C# and ADO .NET.
- Written Business Logic Components using C#.NET to implement the common functions used in the entire application and used ADO.NET for database access.
- Developed reusable User Controls for frequently required functionalities.
- Worked with different controls in ASP.NET 2.0 like Wizard Control, Master Page and Web Administrator Tool.
- Used nHibernate to mapped Objects to Tables.
- Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language)to query objectsand retrieve / update tables.
- Used Web parts control in ASP.NET 2.0 for developing the portals.
- Developed reports using Crystal Reports in Visual Studio.Net.
- Designed components for exception handling, logging.
- AJAX.NET features were used to avoid page post-back where it is not required and to improve the performance.
- Developed Data Access Layer as a bridge between Business Logic Layer and backend database.
- Extensive use of ADO .NET classes to interact with source database.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, triggers, views using T-SQL on SQL Server 2005.
- Created Web Services using C#.
- Developed screens to view list of holidays for various currencies/countries.
Confidential, Barrington, IL Jan 2006 - March 2007
Environment: Visual Studio .Net 2005, C#.NET 2.0, .NET Framework 2.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Oracle 9i, Toad, PL/SQL, IIS,XML,AJAX
Web Reporter, The goal of this project was to develop a web application, which will provide Confidential help desk and Confidential credit manager's access to view and modify customer related credit data. Primary users of this web based application were business users and credit mangers. Confidential employees to view or modify credit applications on-line used the web application. The help desk at Confidential Capital uses this for monitoring the status of an application.
- Responsible for different phases in the software development including analysis, design, programming, testing and documentation.
- Effective user interface design using ASP.NET
- Written Business Logic using C# .NET.
- Responsible for database design, implementation and query development.
- Develop various user controls using C# and ASP.NET.
- Extensive use of ADO.NET classes to store and retrieve data from source database.
- Work with Data Bound controls like Data Grid and Data List.
- Developed appropriate Exception Handlers in C# .NET.
- Created stored procedures, views, indexes and triggers in Oracle using Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer.
- Fine tuning of views, triggers, indexes.
- Develop customizable error logging systems that can log errors and other required information to both the system logs and text files.
- Prepare test cases and verify the transaction data flow across the system.
- Test the application in the development environment before sending it into production.
Confidential, NYC, NY Feb 2005 - Dec 2005
Environment: VS.NET 2003, C#.NET, SQL Server 2000, ADO.NET, XML, Windows XP, Visual Source Safe 6.0.
Underwriter Workstation (UWS) is the front-end tool for policy administration; this streamlines the process from submission through issuance of Insurance policies. UWS helps different business units to efficiently manage their processes. System enables efficient quote management based on different business units, manages limits & sub limits in quotes, enables users to endorse policies and simplifies the risk evaluation procedures for users.
- Designed and developed Win Forms for Quote and Submission modules, based on each business unit.
- Streamlined submission procedure and kept records of New/Renewal submissions.
- Enhanced the search capability for finding submissions.
- Worked extensively on Component One Flex Grid and Menu Controls.
- Used Infragistics Win Trees to build the trees/ node hierarchical structure.
- Designed and developed a Data management/retrieval module class using ADO.NET.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 2000.
- Involved in development and maintenance of this system.
Confidential, N.A, Des Moines, IA Nov 2004 - Jan 2005
Confidential is a Web based application which provides online workflow system that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers. This system provides the customers to book the loan and monitor the loan portfolios and many other services to its customers. The business of this division is to process loan application from potential clients / customers, evaluate their eligibility, approve them, and maintain the loans till the customer closes the loan.
- Involved in Screen Design and Development of Project.
- Extensively used Data Grid control and binding with data source using ADO.NET.
- Involved in Low Level Design.
- Developed Pre-Qualify screen using ASP.NET.
- Used Validation Controls and created Custom scripts for validating user input.
- Developed User Input screen for getting user details using ASP.NET.
- Developed Monthly payment screen using ASP.NET.
- Developed Business Logic for calculating the Monthly payment using C#.
- Developed A.P.R screen for calculating Annual Percentage Rate using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed Tax Savings screen using ASP.NET and C#
- Used the inbuilt Validation Controls to validate the user inputs.
- Developed the Reports Screen using ASP.NET and C#.
- Created User Controls for displaying Dynamic Menu using C#.
- Created T-SQL Stored Procedures and Triggers for implementing business logic.
- Effectively handled Exception Handling.
- Created style sheets to format the ASP.NET pages using CSS
- Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineerin.