- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist with 6+ years of IT professional working experience in object oriented design, development of web and window based applications using .NET technologies.
- Experience in all phases of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from investigation of initial requirements through analysis, design, programming, testing documentation and implementation.
- Extensive experience in using .Net components: C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, XML Web services (SOAP, WSDL), and IIS 5.0/6.0.
- Excellent in .Net client applications and their development including web and window applications.
- Extensive knowledge in design and development of user interfaces using HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XAML, XSLT, AJAX.
- Experience in developing XML Web Servicesusing C#, XML, HTTPandSOAPon ASP.NET Architecture.
- Experience in using MS SQL Server 2005/2000/7.0, Oracle 9i/8i and MSAccess.
- Strong experience in creating Databases, Tables, developing Complex T-SQL Stored Procedures, PL/SQL, Scripts, Triggers.
- Strong experience in Client-Server, Multi-Tier architecture, RDMS concepts and Design Patterns.
- Experienced in using IDE’s Visual Studio.Net 2003/2005/2008, VSS (Visual Safe Source).
- Strong hands-on experience with MS-Office 2003 and 2007, MS-Access ,MS-Front Page, MS- Power Point, MS Excel, MS-Visio2002/2000 and MS Project.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment, and interact supportively within a team, problem solving skills (debugging and troubleshooting).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
MS .NET Technologies : C#.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, XML Web Services,
Internet Technologies : XML, XSD, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XSL/XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, AJAX, Web Services.
Web Servers : IIS 5.0 and IIS 6.0
Frameworks : .Net 1.1/2.0/3.0 and .Net 3.5.
Databases : SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005, DB2 and Oracle.
Reporting Tools : SSRS, Crystal Reports
Development Tools : Visual Studio (2003, 2005, 2008), Visual SourceSafe, Product Studio.
UI Designing Tools : Photoshop, Dream weaver
Data base Tools :SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer.
Operating Systems : Windows NT/95/98/2000/XP/2003/VISTA.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science
- MCTS - Microsoft Certified Technology Specialistin Web and Windows applications using Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
Confidential Dallas, TX March 2009 – Till Date
Eagle Eye Performance Monitoring System
.Net, AJAX Developer
Confidential is an oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, development and exploitation of onshore North American oil and natural gas properties.
Eagle Eye Performance Monitoring System (EEPMS) is a Internal web application used by employees and Admin’s, of Confidential who works for maintaining the servers to monitor the performances of different Servers, Applications, threads running under the different servers, and Hardware Components (Routers, Interfaces..) which maintain the Databases of wide variety of Oil companies located in different areas in North America. Application refreshes details of each servers and Applications for every two minutes. Several parameters like CPU Usage, Memory Usage, Last Sync, Server status, Interface Status, Application Status, etc., Were calculated and displayed to users to monitor the performance of applications to make sure all the servers and Network Components and Applications are working fine. Different Statuses were displayed using colour coding RED for down, GREEN for UP, YELLOW and GRAY for unknown status. Administrators were given privileges to Assign the New Devices or Applications to the Servers and Remove the Existing ones. Stored procedures were created and ran every 2 minutes gather data from different databases
- Responsible for Designing, Developing, Testing of the Application.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing of the all the modules ‘Application Monitoring’, ‘Network Monitoring’, ‘Administration’
- Initial Prototyping and Navigations was done using Microsoft VISIO to develop an accurate representation of the system in detail
- Responsible for Developing all the layers of 3-Tier Architecture which Includes Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer for the Application in .Net 3.5 Framework.
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 was used for Designing the Images and use them in the Application
- Responsible for developing pages which refreshes the data to UI for every two minutes to monitor the performances of different servers without reloading the whole page using AJAX.
- Responsible for developing the Business Logic using C#.
- XML Web Services were developed using C# which talks to the Database, Fetch the Data, and return the same data to UI, which Isolates the Data Access Layer from the Presentation Layer
- Centralized SQL Server 2005 Database Repository ‘AppMonitor’ was maintained in a separate server which gets the Data from three different Databases ‘Orion’, ‘Citrix’, and ‘VM Ware’ which are Read only
- Involved in writing the Complex Stored Procedures which run for every 2 minutes to capture the Data from three other databases and feed them to centralized ‘AppMonitor’ Database for every 2 minutes
- Responsible for Version Controlling which was effectively done using Visual SVN, Tortoise
Confidential Alpharetta, GA July 2007 – Feb 2009
PCSA (Power Component’s Statistical Analysis) is a web application used by Vendors and super users to store and track performances of power components like Battery, Rectifiers, Power plants, etc., information. The voltage, power levels, users and threshold levels are being tracked. They are stored at CLLI (Common Language Location Identifier) levels. Admins are given the facility to enter any new make being recognized as standards of Confidential. weekly reports and thorough analysis of leakages, voltage drops, buffer left etc help use the module to efficientlymaintain the power plants and support AT&T networks.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) for the application.
- Implemented the Object Oriented programming concepts in developing ‘Tracking’ and ‘Statistical analysis’ modules using C#, ASP.Net.
- HTML, XHTML, CSS, HTML controls, Web-Server controls were used to create web pages.
- AJAX Controls like Cascading Dropdown was used to request the component models, and their capacities depending on selected manufacturer instead of requesting whole page.
- Form Based Authentication and Role Based Authorization were implemented in ‘Storing equipment’ module to identify Administrator and give him privileges to enter the new equipments and their manufacturer and location details.
- ADO.NET Controls and Objects were used in Data Access Layer for capturing data and storing power component’s and their capacity details, Manufacturer details, Location details and Component Performance details.
- Used Data Set, Data Table, Data View, Data Grid, Data Adapter and Data Reader to receive, update and display data obtained from the database.
- Developed XML Web services to capture data from a database and consumed them to display the captured data to the users using Data Controls like GridView, Repeater, and ListView.
- SQL Server 2005 was utilized as the data repository.
- Developed complex T-SQL Stored Procedures, triggers, views to capture and modify data.
- Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 was utilized as the IDE tool for the development of the project.
- Used Visual Source safe for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Used Crystal Reports to generate reports and create charts, tables which are used for thorough analysis of performance of Power components.
- Actively involved in writing functional specifications and documentation of the project.
Confidential, Fortworth, TX March 2006 - June 2007
Star Rewards- Windows Application
Star Rewards is a windows application related to the HR vertical of Confidential, where the HR people can create the Reward periods and can reward the employees accordingly. This application is used for distributing Confidential Budget for its employees (Finance related application). HR, Admins and Higher managers have the privilege to use this application to reward the other employees of Confidential. HR employees are privileged to create the review periods and update the awards that are applicable for the review period. Work on Behalf is another feature where an employee can delegate their privileges to other employees in the organization. The complete award history can be viewed and transformed into a report (Excel report) where in employee is allowed to analyse the history of the rewards given to the employees reporting to him.
- Participated in collating requirements, design and prototyping the initial design.
- Designed UML diagrams using VISIO for analyzing the client’s requirements and to develop an accurate representation of the system in detail.
- Designed and implemented a 3-Tier Application including the Presentation, Business and Data Access Layer.
- Implemented the Business Layer for ‘Creating Reward Periods’ and ‘Work on Behalf’ modules of the application using C#.Net.
- Developed custom controls and server side components using C#.Net.
- Data Access Layer for the Application is implemented using ADO.NET for data input, query, retrieve and management of data. Oracle 10g is utilized as the data repository.
- Designed Windows Services which will supply ‘Star Rewards’ Data to other internal teams.
- Developed front end which can interact with a separate server called RBP (Role Based Permissions) for identifying the privileges of the employee accessing the application.
- Created Stored Procedures and triggers to perform automated rules, updating to related tables.
- ‘Review Award History’ Reports were generated using Crystal Reports control in .Net for employee to review their rewards
- Crystal Reports was used to generate reports for ‘employee details’ and ‘reward periods’ and ‘WOB Reports’ were generated for Higher level managers and HR
- Visual Studio 2005 is utilized as the IDE tool for the management of the project and controls as they are developed and deployed.
- Version control for the source code and scripts is managed using Visual Source Safe.
- Documentation of the Application in accordance to vendor specification is developed.
Environment: MS Visual Studio 2005 IDE, C#.Net, Oracle 10g, VSS 6.0, Windows services, XML, Design Patterns and UML.
Confidential, Chicago, IL April 2005 – February 2006 Online Banking Application
Online Banking is a Web based application. This application is designed for the customers of the bank to manage their finances through Online Banking. This application has different Modules such as Online Banking/Web Banking, Online Securities, and Online Bill Payments. Users are facilitated to see their transactions made. Customers have a choice to pay their bills either by Auto Bill Pay Option or Schedule their Payments, Payment methods including credit cards, debit cards and electronic checks. The project required review of the development work using C#.Net, ASP and testing using automation tools.
- Responsible for developing Business Logic for ‘Online Personal Banking’ and ‘Online Bill Payments’ using C#.Net.
- Developed custom controls, user controls using C# , ASP.Net which were used through the development of application
- Extensively used AJAX controls to enhance the performance of the application
- Implemented Forms Based Authentication and Role Based Authorization to give a privilege to ‘Customers’ to edit their personal information and view their transactions and pay their bills and ‘Admins’ were given a privilege to access details of all customers and modify them
- Created Complex Stored Procedures and triggers to perform automated rules, for capturing Customers and their Account details and updating to related tables
- Developed XML Web services to get the transactions data of customers and displayed them to users using ADO.Net components GridView
- Also consumed the Web Service of USPS to track/validate the address given by user in ‘Registration’ and ‘updating personal Information’
- Responsible for creating DLL for report design in HTML format and calling them from ASP pages to provide more security for reports
- Created Stored Procedures, triggers and views for the data access are implemented and tested using Oracle 9i, SQL Scripts and SQL Server 2005
- Used Crystal reports control in .Net to display multiple level totals, Monthly Transaction reports, charts to analyze data for customers
- Used SQL Reporting Services to create, manage and deliver reports in tabular, graphical forms from data sources for Higher Level Managers to analyze them easily
Confidential January 2004 – March 2005
Management Information System – Windows Application
Management Information System is a Windows Application developed for BSNL. Based on this data entered by district personal, various MIS reports are generated for the whole circle or for a particular district.
- Involved in understanding and review the requirements gathered by peers.
- Involved in complete System Analysis and Design based on the technical specifications
- Involved in designing a normalized database structure for the application.
- Prepared Use Case diagrams, Activity Diagrams, class diagrams workflow diagrams using Visio.
- Writing Code using the Design Documents.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Created tables, views, indexes and relations
- Process and generates the MIS Reports
- Involved in various phases of system testing such as unit, integrated, acceptance and regression testing.
- Involved in implementation of software at client location.
Environment: Visual Studio 2003, C#, ADO.NET, XML, Oracle 8i, Visual Source Safe 6.0, IIS, Windows 2000/2003/XP.
Confidential February 2003 – December 2003
The Project is related to identify the performance of the employee. There are several parameters like Competencies, Success Inhibitors, Career Plan, Career Stage Profile and Experiences associated with the application. These parameters are used in rating the employee. The hierarchy is maintained in the employee relationship from Organization owner to the employee. There are different roles associated with each employee and based on the roles an employee can also provide feedback for other employees.
- Participated in a team of four in all phases of development (Requirement Analysis to Deployment).
- Extensively worked on reports with SQL Reporting Services
- Worked on user and custom controls, created a tree view folders controls and functionality.
- Developed data interface layer using ADO and C# for data access.
- Designed and developed GUI with C# Forms & ASP Web forms.
- Developed Search module and its functionality.
- Used User controls and Custom controls to develop template pages to maintain constant look and feel throughout the application.
- Performed individual and group testing, integration, deploying and bug fixing.
- Developed test cases for performance and scalability testing of the application.