- Over 5+ years experience as a .NET(C#, ASP.NET) developer, SharePoint Developer and Java Developer for both Windows and Web Applications.
- 3.5 years of experience inC#, ASP.NET, ADO.NETVS.NET 2008,LINQ, AJAX,Visual Basic 6.0, Java Script, ADO, ODBC, IIS, 5.0/6.0,HTML, CSS,XML, MS SQL Server 2005, MYSQL and Office Share Point Server (MOSS 2007)/2003.
- 2+ years of additional experience in the Development of various Client Server Front-ends (Clients) using Java, Java Script, JSP, MYSQL and Oracle 8i.
- Worked on .NET framework class libraries and .NET techniques such asDelegates, Events andMulti Threading Programming.
- Worked on Microsoft Office Share Point Server (MOSS 2007, 2003)technologies such as aShare Point Administration (creating document libraries, lists, workflows) for users, web parts, Site templates and Customs lists/document libraries, Custom Workflows development, InfoPath forms, Business Data Catalog for intranet applications using Share Point development tools andShare Point Designer 2007.
- Experience on various Project phases such as Design, Analysis, Development, Testing and Documentation for Web Applications and Windows applications.
- Extensive experience in developing Software system using Microsoft Development Visual Studio2005, 2008 andexpertise onCore Development,GUI design and server component.
M.S Electrical Engineering
.Net Framework 2.0/3.5,C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Ajax, VS 2005/2008, ADO.Net, ADO
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, InfoPath, SharePoint Designing Tools
SQL Server 2005, MS SQL Server, Oracle 8i, MySQL
HTML, CSS, XML, XAML, Web Services, ASP.Net 3.0
Source Code Control System:
Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0
Windows XP/ Vista, Windows 2003/2008 Server
Client: Confidential,Fremont, CA, Software Engineer (May 2007- Oct 2009).
- UsedC#, .Net Framework 3.5to develop Agents to control the automation process of capital equipments: Input Station, Output Station, Vacuum Chamber, and Process Station
- Designed and Developed custom VB.Net GUI XML based Application to monitor run time process variables like Pressure, Temperature etc and generatedCrystal reportsfor the captured data.
- Worked on flowcharts, Interfaces and multithreading for manufacturing processes of solar panels and created custom Interfaces Agents.
- Worked with networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP and FTP) to set up Network connection between FIS (Factory Information Server) server and MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems).
- Worked on MOSS 2007 intranet portal.
- Designed and Developed Software Applications in C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and a proprietary Sapphire automation framework (SAFW)
- Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design of functional & technical specifications, coding, testing and document preparation, SDLC methodologies.
MOSS 2007 Intranet Portal
This project involved building an intranet portal with enhancements over the previous intranet like new design, easy to use navigation and more strategically targeted communications and services. Portal was powered by MOSS 2007 that improved the organizational effectiveness in terms of content management, search and facilitating information sharing across the company.
- Configuration of MOSS 2007 server farm
- Configured the search service for crawling of web pages data in the portal.
- Supported Single Sign On for different intranet web applications.
- Installed and Configured SQL service and installed SQL server on other servers.
- Configured active directory domain and maintained users.
- Customized permission levels at active directory level.
- Extensively used Central Administration Client to perform server operations and application management tasks including backup and restores, creating and extending web applications and creating site collections.
- Created schedules from sql server to Share Point server using Share Point object model and LINQ to SQL to retrieve the data from SQL and displaying the data in the webpart using the GridView.
- Created document libraries and lists for various project modules, created company employee directory, HR document repository, collection of runtime data from SQL database.
- Developed various custom and connectable WebParts
- Created Site templates and Customs lists/document libraries forintranet applications for portal using Share Point development tools andShare Point Designer 2007.
- Created Custom WorkFlows in Visual Studio 2008 for new employee.
- Created Custom InfoPATH forms
- Created multiple master Pages ofintranet site for better look and feel.
- Maintained security and permissions to control access to MOSS.
- Responded to end-user questions, concerns, and requests from the Help Desk.
- Developed Knowledge based articles for users and staff.
- Configured BDC service on SharePoint farm to query the LOB data from SQL Server into MOSS 2007 and displayed using BDC WebPart.
Factory Information system(FIS)& Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Agent
- DevelopedFISandMES Agentand theirSocket Client connectionfor collection of real time data inSQL Serverand retrieval the data dynamically from SQL serverusingC#,ASP.NET,ADO.NET and Messaging Queues (MSMQ component)during manufacturing process of solar panels.
- Used .NET DataGrid control to display, edit and sort data.
- Used.Net Datasets, LINQ to SQL Class, Lambda Expressions to retrieve data from the messaging queues and data stored inSQL Server.
Designed and Developed Software Applications in C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and MOSS 2007.
Employee Activity Tracking System
Employee Activity Tracking System was developed for Sabeus’sinternal usage. EATS is a rich interactive application built on SharePoint 2003 to track employee activities and projects status on a weekly basis.
- Customized the look and feel of a SharePoint-based web site,
- Created Sites, Team Sites in SharePoint.
- Administered, maintained and managed security for sites and sub-sites
- Worked on queries in SQL Server 2005.
- Supported and trained end users on WSS and SharePoint Portal Server, and provided strategic guidance on best practices for utilizing its functionality.
- Developed Knowledge-base articles for users and staff.
Resume management System
RMSwas developed to help HR placement consultants manage resumes in an automated and secure manner and bring about efficiency in the management of resumes.
- Developed Multiple Forms with controls and validations in ASP.NET to build the resume online and stored the candidate’s information in the SQL Server.
- Created SQL-queries to manage and sort resumes
Confidential,Los Angeles, California, Software Engineer (Feb 2003-Apr 2004)
- Developed various windows forms for patient’s registration and their problem details, doctor’s registration, search for a doctor based on the specialty etc.
- Used SQL classes for querying and storing the data.
- Designed website using Adobe Photoshop and HTML
FSL Technologies, New Delhi, India,Software Engineer (Jan 2001- May 2002)
Projects involved development of several Web portals
- Developed a Job Portal using Java API’s, Java Script, JSP, MYSQL and SQL Server. Created various web pages for Employer registration, Searching for candidates, Send an email/Call for an interview. Developed WebPages for job seeker to build the resume with validations. Job seekers had the facility to maintain multiple resumes, list of applied jobs etc.
- Worked on Development of E-Procurement project. This was a comprehensive solution that enabled companies to utilize their supply base so that they could respond more effectively to customer demand using Java, JSP, CSS and Oracle 8i.
- Wrote requirements, specifications, and software validation, design documents.