- 5+ years of experience in Web based application development.
- Strong educational background, team player, fast learner, excellent communication skills.
- Expert in developing applications in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE using ASP.NET (.Net 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0),VB.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, Crystal Reports, SSRS, Telerik Reports and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers using SQL Server(version 200X).
- Extensive expertise in database applications using ADO.NET framework.
- Expertise on platforms like Windows NT/ 9X/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7, UNIX and LINUX.
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and Methodologies.
- Have full SDLC hands-on experience in requirement analysis and client delegation, design and development, testing, documentation and user training.
- Conceptual knowledge in WPF.
ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, VB.NET,C#.NET,ADO.NET, Silverlight 4
C, C++, C#, VB 6.0, T-SQL
SQL Server 2005 / 2008
XML, SOAP, WSDL
ASP.Net AJAX Control Toolkit , HTML5, CSS 3, Web Services
Windows 95/98/2000/NT/7, XP, Vista UNIX, Linux
Visual Web Developer 2005
MS Visio,Microsoft Expression Design, Blend 3.0
Visual SourceSafe, Tortoise SVN, Source Control
Crystal Reports, Telerik Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA May 2012 - Current
Role: .Net Developer (Short term contract for 3 months)
Project :- Reveal
Reveal offers real time actionable customer insights and metrics that drive business decisions by combining competitive analysis and social media trending with data and web analytics. With Reveal, a marketer can focus on his brand's matrix and aggregate, contextualize and visualize brand performance. This insights and analytics suite can easily integrate multiple data sources, allowing companies to "connect the dots" between multiple channels including social, mobile and relationship marketing efforts.
- Maintaining the c# jobs to pass data between different database servers.
- Enhancements to the current application
- Maintaining the stability of the application
- Providing support in testing and bug fixing.
Environment: C#.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4.0, ADO.NET, Web Services, SQL Server 2008, TFS, visual studio .Net 2010, IIS 7.5.
Confidential, Exton, PA May 2010- October 2011
Project 1: Arcadia
Arcadia, a web based software solution for enterprise and fixed medical training environment that provides a more robust user experience for clinical center administrators, faculty and learners. For consistent training with improved performance and mastery of skills, the software enables the recording of training sessions, review, and self-reflection in a simulated, safe environment. The software solution leads the industry in the management of clinical skills centers, data and standardized patient programs.
- Successfully handled several modules from design phase to release phase.
- Provided training and assistance in various reporting technologies like crystal reports, ssrs reports, telerik reports, perpetum reports.
- Provided extended support in testing and bug fixes.
- Prepared complete documentation for testing team and user guide.
- Developed business objects using ASP.Net for various modules. Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for user interface uniformity. Developed several user controls that were used across the application. Developed application logic using C#. Developed and consumed Web Services.
- Extensively used GridViews with sorting and paging.
- Used HTML, Java script and AJAX for developing controls and web forms. 3-tier architecture
Environment: C#.NET, ASP.NET 4.0, .NET Framework 4.0, ADO.NET, Web Services, SQL Server 2008, Telerik reporting services,Source Control, visual studio .Net 2010, IIS 7.5, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, AJAX.
Project 2: Kiosk
Kiosk server software is used for kiosks which are placed in the entrances of exam rooms in the medical training centers. The software can be used by administrators to manage rooms, visitors, kiosk configurations, messages. Can also be used for tracking visitors and visitor logs. Reports can be viewed basing on dates, visitors, and other inputs.
Responsibilities:Designing screens using Blend, Microsoft expression design, Silverlight 4 Developed application logic using C#. Making web service calls and utilizing web service methods. 3-tier architecture Creating various user controls to use across the application. Researching various reporting technologies to determine the appropriate one for the application. Developing telerik reports to be used with silverlight. Cross browser and cross platform implementation of the .Net framework using Microsoft Silverlight.
Environment: Silverlight 4, Microsoft Expression Design, Blend 3.0,C#.NET, ASP.NET 4.0, .NET Framework 4.0, ADO.NET, Web Services, SQL Server 2008, Telerik reporting services,Source Control, visual studio .Net 2010, IIS 7.5
Confidential, Exton, PA Jan 2008 - May 2010
Project 1: Careflow
Careflow meets the requirements of Boarding Schools, Physician Offices, Imaging Centers, Health Centers and other Healthcare Facilities looking for an Electronic Patient Record Keeping Application. It is a web-based Practice Management and Electronic Medical Record application that has several modules like Patient Management, Electronic Medical Record, Patient Scheduling, Billing, Scanning, and Tracking. It can send Email Reminders to patients.
Project 2: Client And Vendor Support
Issue Management module allows clients to submit Tickets regarding their problems with the "Careflow" application. Second module "T & E" replaces the third party expensive product named as "Time And Expense". In T & E module, employees can log on and enter their time sheets, expenses. Administrator is given the privileges to run reports for any employee expenses, add new employees, projects and generate projects, employees, and clients list.
- Used ADO.NET objects to manipulate the database.
- ASP.Net validation controls and custom validations are used to validate the web pages
- Created various functions, stored procedures, triggers, and views using T-SQL.
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services to design the reports.
- Tortoise SVN is used for version control of source code.
- Developed and consumed Web Services.
- Deployment of Application on Test and Production Server.
Environment: C#.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 3.5, CSS, ADO.NET, SVN, Web Services, HTML, AJAX,Java Script, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Management Studio, SSRS.
Confidential, India November 2005 - October 2006
Project: Quote Tracking System
Quote Tracking System helps the sales agents to create customized orders which the company uses to deliver products to the customer. Messaging server is used as a middle layer between the front end and the Database. All the communications with the database are directed via the messaging server. AJAX technology is being used to better improve the performance of the system.
- Working on enhancements to the existing system.
- Developed application logic using C#.
- Extensively used GridViews with sorting and paging
- SourceSafe is used for version control of the source code.
- Web services are used to communicate with external client resources and retrieve data.
- Used AJAX to communicate asynchronously with the server.
Environment: C#.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2000, Query Analyzer, CSS, Java Script, .NET Framework 1.1, Visio, ADO.NET, XML, IIS.
MS, Computer Science
B.E, Information Technology