Objective: Looking for the greatest opportunity to work as mid-level DotNet Developer or QA Engineer for a reputed company.
- 5 years of experience in system analysis, design, development, implementation, Maintenance, production support, testing and documentation of client/server, web based applications.
- Expert in developing windows applications, web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2008 IDE using C#, VB.Net , ASP.Net, AJAX, ADO.Net, webservices and SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Extensive experience SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures and triggers using SQL Server 2000/2005.
- Expert in debugging an application using debugging tools provided by the Visual Studio.Net IDE
- Good at writing test scripts and test cases using NUnit.
- Experience in manual testing and writing Test Cases, Test Data, Test Scenarios, Test procedures, Test Plans and Test Scripts.
- Technical expertise in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle using AGILE and MVVM Pattern.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills. Efficient in communication with both Technical and non-Technical people.
- Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams.
ASP.NET ,AJAX, C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, ADO,
C#, VB.net, VB 6.0 , T-SQL
Java Script, HTML, CSS
SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, My SQL, SQL CE
XML Related Technologies:
XML, XSL, SOAP, WSDL
Windows NT, XP, Vista
VisualStudio.NET 2005, VisualStudio.NET 2008, VS2010, TFS
UML, MS Visio Agile, MVVM Pattern, SVN
Visual SourceSafe, MKS Client
Unit Test and Code Analysis:
Confidential,March 2011– Present
- Steerwell is a tool designed for Advanced Networks, This application is designed and developed in .Net Framework using Visual studio 2008, It provides features like vehicle management system, sales management system, survey management system and helps in managing sales team, preserve user profile contact database, assist sales person in selling vehicles for automobile dealers.
- Involved in conversion of VB 6.0 legacy application to .Net Frameworks 3.5
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded in C#
- Written stored procedures, triggers using SQL in SQL Server 2005
- Responsible for Object Modeling and Object Relationship Diagrams.
Extensively involved in requirement study, design, coding, testing and implementation.
- Preparation of Test Data and Test Cases for Unit Testing using NUnit
- Created Program specification, Test cases and data flow diagrams for the existing and new applications.
- Involved in Unit and Integration Testing on the Dev Server with all the integrated code.
Environment: C#, ASP.Net, Ajax ADO.NET, VB.Net, Net Frameworks , MS SQL Server 2005, T-SQL, Visual Studio .Net, Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Source Safe, Windows XP
FiServ Feb 2010– Feb 2011
Project Description: The application is to streamline data handling and administration , enrich the user experience and expose profitability data through specific delivery channels.. A key theme of this project is the transition from a rich client user interface into a browser based application.
- Involved in design and development of application
- Involved in coding using ASP.NET and C#
- Involved in Web Services technology
- Responsible for Data manipulation using SQL Server.
Developed SQL Stored Procedures using SQL 2005/2008
Extensively involved in program specifications, requirement study and researching
- Involved in Unit and Integration Testing of the Application.
Environment: C#, .NET 2008, .NET 2010, MS SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL, Visual Studio .Net, Visual Sourcesafe and Windows XP
The Personal Payment service(PPS) is a composite service providing the ability for a calling application to effect the transfer of money from one account to another where the sender and the receiver are the same or different persons. The intent of service is to allow a mechanism for individuals to make payments or transfer money to one another.
The functionally provided by the Personal Payment Service(PPS) includes the behaviors:
- Establishing and maintaining a community of members referred to as the Personal Payment Member Registry
- provide the ability to send money to/from existing members and to new potential members of the community
- Allow registered members to effect transfers to and from different accounts belonging to the same user at the same or different financial institutions Provide messaging capabilities to notify the recipient of the transaction..
- Sms Text messaging
- Involved in design and development of PPS using C# in VisualStudio.Net
- Involved in XML, XML Schemas, and Web Service technology
- Involved in using and the web services for different operations in PPS and Notification
- Developed stored Procedures in SQL 2005
- Responsible for Data manipulation using SQL Server.
- Extensively involved in requirement study and specifications
- Involved in Unit Testing of the project.
Environment: C#, MS SQL Server 2005, T-SQL, Visual Studio .Net, Visual Studio Team System, Visual Sourcesafe, XML, Access, IBM Rational software, Windows XP
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Software Developer April 2009 – Jan 2010
- Access on Line Websites(B2B/ B2C n-tier Applications: Responsible for the design, development , testing and deployment of several web sites using e-commerce .Net technologies to create and customize fully integrated business-to-customer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce sites using 3 Tier Architecture.
Software Developer Jan 2008 – March 2009
- Mutual Funds Agent software for Windows Mobile Devices : Responsible for the requirements gathering, design, development, testing and supporting of Mutual Funds client software for windows mobile PDA devices using Visual Studio .NET 2005, NET Compact Framework, SQL , SQL CE, Windows CE.
Environment: VB.Net, Visual Studio 2005, .NET Compact Framework SQL , SQL CE, Windows CE, MS SQL Server Integration Services, MS SQL Server Reporting service, MS SQL Server Analysis services, T-SQL, Visual Studio.Net 2005, MKS, MySQL, Visual Source Safe, Windows XP.
- Life Insurance Application for Windows Mobile Devices (Life): Actively involved in the Application Development Team for windows mobile PDA devices. Responsibilities includes user interface refinements, improvement of aesthetic appearance and ease-of-usability improvements, using Visual Studio .NET 2005, .NET Compact Framework, SQL 2005 , SQL CE, Windows CE.
Environment: VB.Net, Visual studio 2005, NET Compact Framework SQL 2005 , SQL CE, Windows CE, Visual Studio.Net 2005, MKS, MySQL, T-SQL, Visual Source Safe, Windows XP.
Master of Science (M.S), Computer Science.