- ASP.NET MVC
- Java EE
- REST API
- Active Directory Database Administration Security
Software Engineer II
- Research, design, and build software for sensor data acquisition and data storage using C#, .NET, and Oracle DB.
- Maintain, and update system status logging tool in Java, deployed on JBoss, and using Oracle DB for data storage.
- Participate and assist in the implementation of a modern Software Assurance security policy and maturity model based on OWASP sAMm.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of reporting solutions using SSRS and T - SQL.
- Reports use a variety of back-end data sources, including Dynamics GP, a pharmacy system, and restaurant databases.
- Recommend, build, test, and maintain solutions using SQL, SSRS, SSIS, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WordPress, MS SQL Server, and Azure.
- Built a Website monitoring system hosted in Azure using the following technologies: MySQL Database, GlassFish Java Server, Ubuntu 16.04, Apache Server, Angular.JS, HtMl 5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of products for a multi-company organization.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a new reporting solution.
- Intimately involved with a migration of F oxPro based solutions to SQL Server/.NET based solutions.
- Work within and across divisions to understand management reporting/project requirements.
- Prepare workflow analyses, develop project plans and meet deliverables on time.
- Develop, optimize and maintain complex data and reporting solutions (extracting data; creating databases, tables, stored procedures, etc.) using Hyperion, SQL Developer, SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio Business Intelligence.
- Work with multiple data sources (MS SOL, Oracle, Flat files, Foxpro, Cognos) and create reports from multiple interfaces.
- Design solutions (ex. dashboards, automated reporting & distribution, website pages, etc.) to provide accurate and auditable results, using SQL, Visual C#, PHP, Python, Java, ASP.NET, SSRS, SSIS.
- Create and maintain effective documentation of data and reporting solutions, including using SVN and Git for version control.
- Provide training and technical support for users.
IT Support Specialist
- Responsible for responding to all help desk service requests and seeing the request through to completion.
- Assist end users in developing solutions using the technology in place, and making recommendations as applicable when the correct tools are not on hand.
- Provides first line end user support for data and voice network hardware and systems.
- Assists in performing data and voice network con fi guration changes to equipment including routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Perform hardware and software installation and upgrades as needed.
- Provide hands on support to the network engineer for patching and maintaining network infrastructure.
- Administer help desk software to include creating tickets and resolving open tickets in a timely manner.
- Performed log taking and trend analysis on operating equipment during critical and shutdown plant operations.
- Ensured technical accuracy of all engineering department instructions, including a complete rewrite of the local operating procedures on the USS Hartford.
- Youngest supervisor on board the USS San Juan showing initiative to qualify and superior technical knowledge, maturity, and leadership skill.
- Ensured that maintenance completion was logged and tracked for reporting to Confidential authorities.