PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY :
- DevOps Architect / Build Engineer / .NET/Java offering over 10 years of experience in solving complex problems with creative solutions, supporting development and operations environments.
- Implementing Continuous Integration Platforms for Agile teams/projects.
- Experience with CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies using Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge / experience in creating Jenkins & CI pipelines and good experience in automating deployment pipelines.
- Control of version and repository management with TFS , SVN , BitBucket and Git .
- Strong experience on TFS customizing XAML build template as per enterprise standard.
- Hands on experience on writing YAML playbooks for Ansible deployment.
- Highly proficient SQL and RDBMS skills, including SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and DB2.
- Strong hands on experience with scripting languages like Powershell , Shell, Groovy , Perl and Python .
- Expertise in Maven, Gradle and Ant for build, Jenkins and SonarQube continuous integration.
- Automated IOS XCode build process end to end in TFS workflow process using disk mounting concept.
- Created efficient, fluid build pipelines and utilized many products such as Hudson, Ant, Maven, Cruise Control, and code repository systems and integration into automated test beds JUnit, XUnit, NUnit, MSTest, etc.
- Worked on web application using AngularJS , JQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS and JS. All these using NPM, JSPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp and NodeJS .
- Hands on experience on set up of private NPM registry ' Sinopia' .
- Support of application stacks from a mixture of technologies, including IIS , Apache Tomcat , Websphere , Weblogic and JBoss .
- Maintain CI builds with scripts on Wintel Platform for both .Net and Java technologies.
- Helping Scrum master across the company to customize JIRA for their requirements using Atlassian native APIs.
- Having good knowledge in Cloud automation using AWS and Azure Cloud Formation templates.
- Expertise in building of deployment artifacts such as War, Ear & Jar from source code using Apache ANT, Maven and Gradle .
- Strong experience of working in Linux, MAC and Windows environments.
- Extensive experience in setting up baselines, branching, merging, and automation processes using Shell and Groovy scripts.
- Worked on various .NET application development including ASP.NET , MVC, WCF, Web Services and Windows Application.
- Hands on experience on developing web services using latest WCF framework and REST API .
- Having good knowledge on Java , Servlet, Applet, J2EE, Jar, War, Ear and Java Beans.
- Involved in designing and deploying a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2 , Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Created dedicated VPC for handling internal network requests.
- Worked on ARM template to publish web applications into Azure cloud.
Build Tools: Jenkins, Cloud Bees, TFS, MSBuild, Gradle, Maven, Ant, XCode, Sonarqube, Artifactory
Languages: C, C++, C#, Java
Server: MS-IIS, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere
Issue Tracking: JIRA, Rally, TFS
Database: MS SQL, Oracle, My SQL, DB2, MongoDB
Version Control: TFS, GIT, BitBucket, SVN, Harvest
Configuration Tools: Ansible Tower, UBuild/URelease/UDeploy, Electric Flow, Chef, Puppet
Cloud Platform: AWS, Azure, Docker, VMWare, Hypervisor, Apprenda, Vagrant, Kubernetes, Openshift
Operating System: Windows, Linux, MAC, UNIX
Test Framework: XUnit, NUnit, Selenium, MSTest, JUnit, Jasmine, Mocha, Istanbul
AWS: EC2, VPC (NAT, VPC Peering and VPN), Identity and Access Manager (IAM), EC2 Container Service, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, S3, Cloud Front, Glacier, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Redshift, Direct Connect, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, OpsWorks, Amazon Elastic MapReduce(EMR), AWS IoT, SNS, API Gateway, SES, SQS, SWF, WorkDocs WorkSpaces
Azure: ARM Template, Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing, Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs), External Load Balancer, NSG, ACL, Azure IoT, Identity and Access Management (IAM), IP-Forwarding
Other Tools: IBM Web Sphere, IBM Data Power, F5 DNS, F5 Cache, Elasticsearch
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
- Responsible for defining branching & merging strategy, checkin policies, improving code quality, automated Gated Checkins, defining backup and archival plans.
- Hands on experience on maintaining both Windows and Linux servers and also good knowledge on Powershell and Bash scripts.
- Hands on experience on creating pipeline and modern declarative pipeline in Jenkins .
- Worked on credentials, global tool configuration, configure system, node creation and manage Jenkins sections in Jenkins .
- Created Ant, Maven and Gradle pipelines to support modern Java builds in Jenkins.
- Worked as a TFS Administrator to take care of builds, app tiers, build servers and to support customer requests.
- MSI is the main package type supported through TFS continuous integration.
- Hands on experience on WIX file to create MSI package.
- Customized XAML build template as per enterprise standard in TFS .
- Work item modification, creation, security management and code management in TFS .
- Worked on automating IOS builds for various XCode build frameworks in TFS builds.
- Involved in installing XCode frameworks in MAC OS build servers, provisioning, tool chain and signing certificates.
- Having tested knowledge on Amazon Linux using Amazon EC2 , Cloud Formation , S3 Storage and deploying web application in Microsoft Azure .
- Automated ANT Java build in TFS build system for supporting several clients in bank.
- Coordinated with resources by working closely with Project Manager's for the release and Project Manager for all the Operational Projects.
- Management of build farm environment and workflow management and administration using Jenkins, GIT, Artifactory, Stash , Jira and various target build environments Android, iOS, Windows, Linux.
- Worked on creating and publishing .apk Android and .zip MAC mobile applications on respective play stores.
- Actively involved in architecture of DevOps platform and cloud solutions.
- Wrote XUnit, NUnit, MSTest, JUnit test cases for unit, integration, and functional tests, run automatically by Hudson/Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to Git BitBucket .
- Highly proficient SQL and RDBMS skills, including SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Written Powershell script to run the customized scripts in remote windows machines.
- Gained collaborative development and deployment experience in an environment using technologies like Git, Ubuntu Server, Amazon AWS, Maven and Gradle.
- Regular review, clean-up, management and configuration of JIRA accounts and work closely with the different teams like LDAP, Network, and Infrastructure.
- Tested knowledge on configuration management tools Chef and Puppet .
- Work with Chef automation to create infrastructure and deploy application code changes autonomously.
- Create cookbooks for Chef using the Ruby programming language.
- Built and deployed a Chef Server in AWS for infrastructure automation.
- Create Chef Cookbooks and Recipes to maintain and automate various parts of infrastructure.
- Write Puppet manifests in Ruby for deploying, configuring and managing collected for metric collection and monitoring.
- Performed all necessary day-to-day TFS/Subversion/GIT support for different projects.
- Set up CI (Continuous Integration) for major releases in Jenkins and TFS.
- Worked extensive with Maven build tools for writing build.xml and pom.xml files respectively.
- Published artifacts to Artifactory and code coverage results to SonarQube systems.
- Written Ansible playbooks for various packages and installed them on servers to perform Dev/QA testing.
- Merging release branches back to master after the production release and resolving of conflicts during merging in both TFS and GIT.
- Worked with the Architects on SDLC process being the owner of post development environments.
- Worked closely with development team and SQA team for product releases.
- Worked as a system administrator for the build and deployments process on the enterprise server.
- Automation of daily tasks using Shell, Powershell and Groovy scripts.
- Deployed the static content to apache web servers and applications to Tomcat Application server.
- Used JIRA as a Change Management/ Work Management/ SCRUM Agile Tool.
- Build, configured and support Application team environments.
- Worked on creating ASP.NET, MVC, WCF and REST API application development.
- Worked on creating Java project with servlet using Eclipse .
- Worked on Managing the Private Cloud Environment using Apprenda .
- Working on migrating the current Linux environment to AWS/RHEL Linux environment and used auto scaling feature.
- Working on Install and configuring Ansible server via AWS-CLI tools to AWS nodes.
- Good experience on AWS Web API calls for doing various operations separately.
- Increasing EBS backed volume storage capacity when the root volume is full using AWS EBS Volume feature.
- Working on creating AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Analyzed and deployed Memcache-AWS ElastiCache.
- Created S3 backups using versioning enable and moved objects to Amazon Glacier for archiving purpose.
- Created users and groups using IAM and assigned individual policies to each group.
- Created SNS notifications and assigned ARN to S3 for object loss notifications.
- Created load balancers (ELB) and used Route53 with failover and latency options for high availability and fault tolerance.
- Configured Security group for EC2 Window and Linux instances.
- Exploring monitoring tools such as Cloud Watch.
- Good understanding of ELB, security groups, NACL, NAT, firewall and Route 53.
- Designed ARM template and deployed web application to Azure cloud platform using Visual Studio.
- Implemented high availability with Azure Classic and Azure Resource Manager deployment models.
- Good knowledge on Azure CLI to do multiple cloud operations.
- Designed Network Security Groups (NSGs) to control inbound and outbound access to network interfaces (NICs), VMs and subnets.
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Designed VNets and subscriptions to conform to Azure Network Limits.
- Exposed Virtual machines and cloud services in the VNets to the Internet using Azure External Load Balancer.
- Working on implementing a continuous delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, BitBucket and Amazon AMIs.
- Working on creating a new Docker container out of every automatic Jenkins CI server build after each check in by developer.
- Written and configured Dockerfile text format file with necessary application image commands and instructions.
- Designed and developed automation scripts using Python .
Environment : Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, BitBucket, GIT, SVN, MSBuild, Maven, Gradle, Chef, Puppet, Urban Tools, Apache Tomcat, IIS, Shell, Perl, Groovy, Python, Powershell, Nexus, Azure, AWS Cloud Formation Templates, AWS RDS, EC2, VPC, AWS Cloud Watch, .Net, Java, Rally and JIRA.
Senior .NET Developer
- Developed the presentation layer using WPF and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Good knowledge on IBM web sphere portal for authoring, staging, or development environment for creating and maintaining content within WCM
- Hands on experience on IBM Data Power for orchestrating web services in SOA architecture.
- Access ASP.Net WCF services from applications and implement AJAX script to handle events and manipulate controls.
- Created prototype and production-level object-oriented applications throughout software development lifecycle, including design, modeling, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Implementing LINQ queries on different data sources in applications.
- Having good knowledge on multi threading concepts in .Net.
- Proposed MVC pattern .Net application and implemented on one of the client application.
- Applied various design patterns in the client applications.
- Migrated legacy application from ASP to ASP.NET.
- Worked with architecture team closely to design applications.
- Having good knowledge on Harvest source control.
- Worked on automating various bank related regular processes as batch job using powershell scripts.
- Good programming knowledge in SQL 2012/2008 etc.
- Proficient in developing complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, SSIS and SSRS.
Environment: Harvest, TFS, Asp, Asp.Net, C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net, .Net Framework, MVC, WCF, ASMX web service, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, AJAX, Java Script, XML, XSD, XSLT, HTML, CSS, SQL Server
- Developed enhancements to enterprise financial planning Web-based ASP.NET application for leading insurance provider.
- Designed and reviewed .NET application architecture; analyzed software development process.
- Coordinated with production team to analyze bugs and resolve issues.
- Worked with MS SQL databases and designed stored procedures.
- Having good knowledge on debugging stored procedure and functions and setting up triggers.
- Hands on experience on debugging production issues in SQL Profiler by getting test data from DB team.
- Worked on onsite in various share market based companies to gather requirements and support applications.
- As part of the requirement, created custom views for the document libraries, lists and set custom view as the default view for displaying the data.
- Good knowledge on Visual source safe version control.
Environment: VSS, Asp.Net, C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net, .Net Framework, ASMX web service, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, AJAX, Java Script, XML, XSD, HTML, CSS, SQL Server
- Created ASMX web service to generate several client based data and to consume.
- Created application using master page and user control concepts.
- Involved in maintenance project and testing of the financial client application.
- Troubleshoot and resolved bugs in .NET applications to ensure optimal development environment.
- Developed Win Forms user interface projects with initial layout and base controls.
- Applications are stand alone applications which are related to BSE, NSE stock exchange India.
- Worked on converting various stock market data formats from XML to CSV formats.