- Accomplished professional with 7+ years of experience in architecting and developing enterprise-level applications with Microsoft .NET platform C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML & SQL Server.
- Well-versed in .NET frameworks, Web Services, Client - Server programming and Web Application Development.
- Expert knowledge of rational databases including SQL server, Informix; proficient in writing SQL statements and creating and modifying database objects such as Store Procedures, Views and Triggers.
- Extensive design and development experience, specializing in Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
- Expertise in unit testing using NUnit framework.
- Familiar with MVC design patterns & various methodologies like Agile & Waterfall.
- Possess experience in IBM Mainframe Technologies involving COBOL, IMS - Hogan, and DB2.
- Expertise in migration of legacy applications to enterprise technology and domain environments.
- Led high-performing teams of on-shore and off-shore engineers and managed complex projects.
- Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology, Andhra University, Andhra Pradesh, India, 2005
- Received Best Student Award from Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), 2004.
ExperienceConfidential, Concord, CA and Charlotte, NC Jan 2008 - Oct 2012
Universal Landing Zone - Monitoring portal (February 2012 - Present):
Role:Senior .NET Developer
Designed ULZ monitoring portal as a key part of the productivity improvement initiative with the goal of centralizing the current ULZ monitoring processes and scripts, performing proactive monitoring, saving the manual effort spent on running multiple scripts, and formatting the output in the monitoring template hourly.
- Created 2 new database schemas (SQL database) with 20 tables to load details of logs / reports.
- Extensively used Data Grid Control & binding with data source using ADO.NET
- Achieved an annual effort saving through the ULZ monitoring portal implementation of 2,268 hours.
Confidential, June 2011 - Feb 2012
Role: Senior .NET Developer
Mobile Remote Deposits will enable customers to make check deposits by capturing an image on their camera-enabled smart phone and sending it to BoA. Any check deposited via mobile remote deposits uses BAC BAU backend check image processing application, ULZ. Completed proof-of-concept (POC) by tech testing traffic intake and identifying four new consolidation servers that were required to support mobile traffic for next five years. Modified existing Windows/web services to add new fields/indicators for downstream deposit applications.
- Addressed issues which caused deposit failure during initial ramp-up of MRD for iOS customers.
- Modified algorithms and match logic in Windows services, which addressed poor image quality faced by iOS & Android users. Successfully brought down check rejection rate by 4.3%.
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, VB.Net, ADO.Net, XML, IIS, SSIS, AJAX, Java, Repliweb, SSO, SQL Server, Oracle, Informix.
Confidential, Nov 2010 - June 2011
Role: Senior .NET Developer
Confidential, is a platform for all kinds of image processing within the bank. Prior to ULZ, BoA primarily received and processed paper-based transactions. Image-based processing requires common platform to receive and process imaged transactions captured from multiple front-end channels, including ATMs and tellers.
- Developed key Windows services to complete check image validation and load entries into Consolidation Data Servers.
- Implemented ULZ encryption process to encrypt passwords. Developed utili.dll which uses 256 bit Rijndael encryption algorithm.
- Created capabilities allowing customers to make cash and check deposits without completing deposit slips.
- Received Service Excellence and Testing Star of the Quarter Awards.
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, VB.Net, ADO.Net, Perl, AJAX, XML, IIS, SSIS, Java, Repliweb, SSO, SQL Server, Oracle, Informix
Confidential, Concord, CA and Charlotte, NC. Jan 2008 - Nov 2012
Role: .NET Developer and Project Lead
Confidential, Jan 2008 - Nov 2010
Converted and integrated acquired US Trust, LaSalle, Countrywide, and Merrill Lynch Customer Information Systems (CIS) into unified system. Developed Web Services and APIs between legacy third party applications and bank's enterprise applications. Identified project requirements and design specifications. Created use cases, test plans, system architecture, layer architecture, and low level component diagrams. Developed implementation plans and supported post-conversion queries. Managed code walk-through and QA procedures. Completed initial analysis with customer data from legacy systems and reported requirement for Countrywide and Merrill Lynch retail customers.
- Oversaw pre-combines that eliminated 6.5 million duplicate customer profile creations.
- Designed zero-impact solution enabling long-term adoption of OOS (middleware) and validating account details.
- Resolved issues raised by concurrent acquisitions of Countrywide and Merrill Lynch, successfully increasing "Company Number" value in all CIS applications from 3 digits to 4/5 digits.
- Developed more efficient load balancing processes, meeting key deadlines and reducing resource needs.
- Supervised four direct reports and 10 offshore team members.
- Received 'Star of the Quarter' Award for successfully converting application within strict 24X7 schedule.
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, VB.Net, ADO.Net, XML, HTML, IIS ,TFS,AJAX, Java, Repliweb, SQL Server, Oracle, COBOL, IMS, JCL, Easytrieve, DB2, FILI, FILA, PLATINUM, VSAM, QMF, SPUFI, CA7, XPEDITER, MQ, Changeman.Confidential, Chennai, India Feb 2006 - Dec 2007
Confidential, March 2007 - Dec 2007
Role: Technical Lead
Created applications to allow online access to all USAA features, designed forms and UIs using C#, ASP.Net and ADO.Net. Developed action classes and product features using .NET framework. Oversaw integration testing, bug reporting and UNIX Development/Test Server code deployment. Created SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Successfully enhanced look and feel of life product sales application process.
- Developed functionality to save and recall incomplete online applications.
- Designed services to ease implementation and deployment of application.
Confidential, Feb 2006 - March 2007
Role: Programmer Analyst
Streamlined application and quoting instrument for insurance products. Designed forms and UI using C#, ASP.Net and ADO.Net. Developed mid-tier/UI components using diverse frameworks and developed reusable utility classes.
- Simplified member application process by developing seamless, browser-based, self-service application.
- Developed common UI, allowing application to be exported to business partners, improving operations.
Confidential, India Jun 2005 - Feb 2006
Role: .NET Developer
Payroll Management Jun 2005 - Feb 2006
Created C# .NET system that maintained database of employee salaries and leave and prepared pay slips. Prepared design documents & test scripts. Coordinated, analyzed, designed, and developed real-time projects for BDPS students.
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MS Access
SQL Server, Informix, Oracle, IMS, DB2
Tools / Packages
MS Visual Studio, SQL Developer, NUnit, Citrix Application, JIRA, SSIS, BladeLogic
Windows 2003/2008 Server, Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista/7, UNIX, Z/OS (IBM PC compatibles, IBM3270)
NIKU/SharePoint (Document Repository), SMILE (Incident Management), HP Quality Center (Defect Tracking), Clarity (Project Management), Woodpecker (Request Management), MAXIMO (Problem / Incident Tickets).
Apache Tomcat, IIS
Waterfall, Incremental, Agile(SCRUM), RAD
Team Foundation Server(TFS), Repliweb, Rational Clear Case