Manager of Development with a demonstrated history of working in the internet industry. Strong leadership skills to keep a high - performance team functional. Skilled in the latest technologies including AWS Serverless, .NET Core, and Angular (NGX).
- Lead a team with up to 8 other team members (Development, QA Automation, and DevOps); both local and remote team members.
- 40% Team Organization and People Management, 30% Development, 30% Technical Leadership.
- Encourage diversity within the team through a merit based hiring policy.
- Coordinate with Product Owner to ensure the team has a clear and meaningful direction.
- Ensure team trust by holding regular and honest 1-on-1 conversations.
- Encourage individual growth by identifying and supporting training opportunities including regular lunch-and-learns to facilitate technical knowledge transfer on new technologies.
Technologies: AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, CloudFormation, Serverless Framework, .NET Core, Angular (NGX), Protractor
Development Team Lead
- One of three Development Team Leads for the core Enterprise team (up to 11 developers).
- 50% Development, 25% Team Organization, 25% Technical Leadership
- Communicate with the team to ensure proper coverage of all necessary tasks to complete a story.
- Assist in facilitating retrospectives and planning sessions.
- Assist in preparing and presenting sprint demos.
- Coordinate with larger team to release working changes ensuring no disruption to service.
- Assist in facilitating design and code review sessions.
- Act as first contact point for all tool, pattern, practice, and procedure questions.
- One of two developers responsible for BioSpace.com, DeviceSpace.com, and ClinicaSpace.com content portals and job boards.
Applications Software Developer
- Sole Equus developer to work on all three product lines: AssignmentPro/Grow, ReloAdvantage, and the "Equus 2.0" architecture.
- Designed, Developed, Tested, Deployed, and Maintained numerous features in AssignmentPro/Grow including: Assignment/Relocation Management, Domestic Grossup, International Cost Estimate, Data Import & Export, Compensation Management and Reporting, Mobile Portal, Data Reporting & Report Development
- One of two developers responsible for the legacy ReloAdvantage application.
- One of three developers responsible for the "Equus 2.0" architecture for the Timebox and Pinpoint products.
- Developed and responsible for multiple in-house tools including the build system and the load testing / performance testing systems.
- Developed Custom Facets extensions and interfaces for Claims, EDI 837, EOB, EOP, and Letters.
Technologies: C#, VB.NET, T-SQL, SQL Server, Sybase ASE, Oracle Databases, PL/SQL, VBScript, Perl