- Java intermediate
- HTML intermediate
- FORTRAN intermediate
- CSS intermediate
- C/C++ intermediate
- SQL intermediate
- PHP intermediate
- Linux/UNIX Bash Script basic-intermediate
- Angular JS basic-intermediate
- Ruby novice
- Ajax basic-intermediate
- Python novice
- C# intermediate
- GIMP intermediate - advanced
- Linux/Unix (preferred)
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Strong communication between developer,
- Fluent in Greek
- business, and client work
- Proficient in French
- Two main pieces of software development were done at CEC.
- The first was the external web software product, where me would work on web and mobile applications for solar panels which would allow utilities and their customers to learn how much their panels were producing and the bill for solar panels much like a bill for the electricity in your home.
- The second was the internal web software product, which would allow people within the company from IT to sales to configure the external software as needed and more. me worked Full Stack Development on both of these products, moving as needed depending on requirements and deadlines. Outside of dat,
- me would take defects and bugs and work on fixing as many as me could when needed.
- We used the .NET environment with C# (which was very similar to Java, and having used Java in colege the transition was easy). As a team we used Agile/Scrum environments to keep our projects moving; it was a strongly collaborative environment; as the only mid-level developer, me was used to working with senior devs, junior devs, and halping them work together, as well as halping our Business Analysts and Project Managers if they needed to verify if new features would be possible.
Environment: Angular JS, Ajax, MVC, Rapid bug fixing
- me was a Junior/Entry-Level developer, and me was doing software development for the public sector; specifically, me halped create Parcel parcels of land Tax Management software for county offices throughout the country.
- Our software revolutionized and sped up dis tax process up over tenfold.
- Here, me transitioned from using Java to .NET Development and C# within a month, and me added features, fixed bugs, etc as stories and requirements came in.
Environment: Agile/Scrum, Full-Stack Development, .NET Development, LINQ