Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist / .NET Framework 2.0 Web Applications
Systems Analyst and Developer with more than 6 years of experience with different technologies.
Dedicated, pragmatic and focused on delivering solutions that aggregate value to the customers. Mindful team player, always willing to blend in and becoming a natural force inside of it. Strong supporter of the Agile manifesto and Agile methodologies. Passionate about programming and learning something new every day.
Confidential (São Paulo - SP - Brazil) January 2010 - Present
C# .NET Sr. Developer/Architect
- Responsible for the technical leadership inside the developer\'s team, taking part on strategic decisions with the IT director and acting as a technical reference for all team members.
- Implemented the Scrum methodology inside the team, helping the whole IT development sector to reach a then unknown level of organization and productivity, using TFS to help manage all the tasks, sprints, user stories and bugs (besides source codes).
- Architecting and development of new systems and services meant to replace legacy ones, using SOA precepts in order to modularize and lessen the burden of maintenance of all systems.
Confidential (São Paulo - SP - Brazil) January 2009 - January 2010
C# .NET Developer
- Main developer for a risky project of a B2B2C sales portal partnership with Brazil\'s largest private bank, Banco Bradesco, where the bank\'s customers can pay for airline travels online using their credit card\'s point rewards, therefore allowing for instant online air travel reservations and point rewards claiming. The project was succesfully finished and is regarded as very important for the company, due to the partnership involved and the number of sales done through it.
- Maintenance and development of new features to the internal back office systems, controlling the sales\' lifecycle, customer contact, exception handling and such.
Confidential (São Paulo - SP - Brazil) August 2008 - December 2008
C# .NET Developer
- Joined the development of a large project for CNI - Confederação Nacional da Indústria, Brazilian largest industrial organ. The system allowed requests and documentation generation for importing and exporting goods among MERCOSUL countries, therefore being accessed from different countries. The project was successfully finished on schedule.
Confidential (Jundiai - SP - Brazil) March 2007 - August 2008
C# .NET Jr. Developer
- Indicated by a teacher to join the university\'s IT development team in order to help the project of developing a brand new academic administration system.
- Gathering of many different business rules and workflows among different sectors inside the university, for example financial, academic and special employment programs, among many others. Those turned to be very useful configuring the new academic administration system that happened to bought from an independent vendor.
- Development of systems that allowed lab management/scheduling and dynamic creation of internal polls.
Confidential (Jundiai - SP - Brazil) March 2004 - March 2006
Delphi 6/7 Intern
- Customer support, both via telephone or in place, solving problems, gathering requests and installation/update of some systems developed by the company.
- Testing new releases of all the applications, whenever new versions were available.
- Development of small, secondary systems, upon special requests by the customers.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems
Curriculum included Algorithms, VB.NET Programming for Windows, Java Programming for Web, Database Theory and Administration, Computer Architecture.
- Platforms/Frameworks: Microsoft .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0
- Relational Database Management Systems: SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008 R2
- Techniques/Technologies: AJAX, JSON, MVC, Web Services, WCF, Design Patterns
- Open Source Products: log4net, NHibernate, NInject, JQuery
- Code Management: Subversion, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SourceSafe
- Agile Methodologies: Scrum, XP
- Documentation: UML