- Manage and monitor technical / FIX protocol projects from initiation through delivery in order to provide solutions for new and existing products.
- Serve as a liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Ensure that technical projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
FIX Software : Cameron, Appia, Fidessa and Financial Fusion, TradeScope, Ceritix
- Operating Systems: Linux (RedHat, Slackware), UNIX (Solaris, BSD), Windows (95, 2000, XP, 2003)
- Networking: TCP/IP protocol, firewalls, FIX exchange/client connectivity
- FIX Engines Software: Raptor, Appia, Fidessa FGW, Tradescope Certifix
- Skillsets: Buy Side/Sell Side FIX Connectivity and Certification, TCP/IP Networking, SQL
- QA testing with Certifix and Verifix --Regression, Functional, Stress Testing and Unit tesing
- Asset Classes: Equities, Futures Options
- Perform Functional, feature, regression, and system testing of front and server side applications
- Execute test case design/planning, test scripting and regression test OMS/EMS for trading platform
- Managed the development of new in-house applications through the entire software development life cycle.
- Reviewed functional, technical solutions and plans for relevant business solutions to ensure viability
- Collaborated with the QA teams to define and implement rigorous performance, stability and scalability testing.
- Worked with System Testing group to help develop testing scenarios
- Provide technical consultancy to install, trouble shoot and optimize product usage, to prospects especially as it relates to the technology supporting the application
- Manage all FIX connectivity for buy side and sell side connection for the americas
- Execute software testing to include functional testing, system testing, regression testing, and performance testing.
- Proactively monitor all FIX connections (inbound/outbound) ECN\'s, FIX Vendors and upper level support groups to resolve connectivity issues
09/2006 -08/2009 Confidential,
Project Manager - consultant
- Coordinated the installation of open-systems servers, which includes the efforts of racking, cabling (power, network) and the OS and middleware builds.
- Directed and monitored activities of data center infrastructure-based projects, from initiation to delivery.
- Managed projects through the full life cycle using established processes and tools in accordance with managerial requirements.
- Provided comprehensive solutions for achieving business continuity and data replication for trading environment.
Business Analyst – Consultant
- Worked with the brokers, ECNs, Crossing Networks and third party trading services to deliver global network connectivity to clients.
- Evaluated options in infrastructure planning to support new applications and technologies.
- Coordinated the upload of all new GLOBEX futures contracts onto Primetrade OMS.
- Assisted product management with planning and estimated business enhancements to software platforms
05/2004-02/2005 Deutsche Bank
QA Analyst -consultant
- Managed all FIX certification testing on the FastFix system to ensure clients connect to all Futures Markets globally.
- Responsible for installation, configuration and software updates on all FastFix and Appia software components.
- Communicated customer-related documentation to exchanges, market data vendors and others.
- hands on, configuring and fine tuning Charles River IMS while managing administrative aspects of the implementation project.
Network Software Engineer
- Established network connectivity to all major buy-side vendor order management systems (OMS), including Bridge IOE, Bloomberg, ITG, MacGregor, STN, TNS and Thomson TradeRoute.
- Performed regression and new feature testing for fidessa trading application which included analysis, test case design, test reporting and bug tracking.
- Implemented and administered FIX service bureau connections with NYFIX, MacGregor, Bloomberg, INET, Transaction Network Services, Bloomberg, and Radianz.
- Configured network connectivity between OMAR and fidessa FWG to enable order routing to various exchanges.
- UNIX & C/C++ Certificate Program
- BA – Economics