- Over 7 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Test-Driven Development using NUnit of various commercial applications with involvement in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Participated in full development life-cycle using Object Oriented Programming concepts, and agile methodologies.
- Strong database servers using Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle8i/9i, Sybase10X (SQL Anywhere).
- Good knowledge and experience in Client/Server Integration and Partial-page updates using AJAX, JSON and JQueryLibraries.
- Strong experience using Infragistics & Telerik Rad controls to display tabular data from ADO.NET data sets to UI, allowing user updates and modifications to the data source.
- Strong in Web services, WCFservices using .net technologies.
- In depth knowledge in XML, XSLT and XPath.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams (UML) using Enterprise Architect
- Proficient in working with applications based on 3-Tier Architecture and n-Tier Architecture.
- Proficiency in designing and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server database including requirement analysis, design, data conversion, data loading, unit testing and implementation.
- Good experience with SQL ServerReporting Services (SSRS) and CrystalEnterprise reports.
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Extensive Knowledge LINQ.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Eagle Pace .
- Extensive experience with tools like Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Explorer (Team foundation servers (TFS)).
- Good knowledge of COBOL, Perl, UNIX/ Linux, BizTalk Server.
- Excellent analytical skills with proficiency in debugging and problem solving.
- Proven technical skills and ability to work within a team for successful completion of project.
- Hands on experience in Excel/VBA/MS Access/Office Programming.
- Expertise in programming with SQL, PL/SQL and TSQL.
- Experience working in environment like Active Directory/Windows NT 4.0/ 2000/2003.
- Good experience in ASP3.0, VB Script, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, IIS5 and CSS.
- Experience includes in Finance,Banking and Telecom domains.
- Strong & good in communication & documentation.
.NET Framework 1.0/2.0/3.0/3.5, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Win Forms, .Net Remoting, Web Services, WCF, LINQ, AJAX.NET, MOSS2007.
ASP.NET, IIS 5.0 & 6.0, Java Script, CSS, XML, HTML, AJAX, JQuery.
C#, VB.NET, VB6, C, C++, PL/SQL, Perl scripting, COBOL.
Visual Source Safe , Team Foundation Server, Clear Case(SCM),
MS SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 8i/9i, MS Access, Sybase10x/11x.
Windows XP /98 / NT / 2000 / 2003 Sever, UNIX
SharePoint Portal Server 2003, MOSS 2007
Confidential, Sr. Net Consultant (March08 - Till date)
Barclaycards, DE, Wilmington
Confidential, is a Day Trading application was developed based on existing VBA, C++ applications; it reads the daily ACBS extract files from London, NY and Singapore servers and finalize how many resources & margin available for a portfolio. Designed web based internal application based on old applications Lending Extract Viewer & Historical Lending extract. The goal of the project is to provide an efficient performance, user friendly search customization, calculating & providing available margins for every position on daily basis.
- Designed all base classes (All Base controllers, Placeholders, Validators) and business flow of activities for various modules.
- Actively discussed with business team & analysts to gather business logics & solve functional issues.
- Back-end used SQL Sever 2005 and Oracle9i for Day trading information, created procedures (packages for Oracle) & functions in both servers.
- Extensively used List view and Pager Controls from .Net Framework 3.5.
- Actively used XML, XSLT for creating templates with dynamic data from XML file, that XMLData is serialized
- WCF uses SOAP messages for communication between the processes for various applications.
- WCF used for accordance with service-oriented architecture principles to support Distributed Computing where consumers can consume services.
- Retrieved data using LINQ to SQLClasses and NHibernate as a data access layer.
- Extract viewer portfolio application was developed in C++ & we acquired some business logics from this application.
- Developed small Windows application with 6 forms for internal purpose to manage fund info for trading margins.
- Windows application update trade pricing tables automatically when trading prices goes down.
- Developed Triggers on the back-end to flag printing of Loan Documents at various stages.
- Used Clear Case7, Visual Source Safe 6.0 & Microsoft Team Explorer version controls for maintain versions and safe code.
- Provided clear documentation at end of the project.
Confidential, .Net Consultant (Sept 06 - Feb 08)
Key Bank, Albany, New York
- Participated in full Software development life-cycle (SDLC), followed Scrum and Test Driven Development Methods in Agile methodology to produce high Quality software.
- Used MVC to de-couple front-end with the backend.
- Used a multi-threaded framework to retrieve data.
- Created Use Cases, Class diagrams, sequence diagrams using UML, Entity Relationship diagrams and Prepared Design documentation.
- Created functional prototypes, design templates, style-sheets and wire frame mockups to show case custom integration options.
- Designed the UI and developed Win Forms, Web Forms using VB.net, JS, ASP.net.
- Extensively used XML web services as medium of communication for Loan Initial processing using XML Suite, UDDI and SOAP.
- Implemented Ajax and CSS to give better performance and richness to GUI.
- Used grid view to show various details about fixed- income - bonds.
- Extensively used XSLT for transforming various XML documents.
- Used C# in Middle-Tier to write the business logic and Wrapper Classes.
- Used various object oriented programming concepts to develop Business objects for Loan orders, employee invoices.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining SQL Server 2005 Relational database using various RDBMS concepts.
- Responsible for complex queries, stored procedures in SQL, PL/SQL for backend communication.
- Created triggers on database tables in PL/SQL.
- Participated in data modeling, designing Database model and performance tuning.
- Extensively used archiving strategy to preserve data.
- Extensively used SSRS for report generation.
- Worked on DB2 utilities and used SSIS to import, export, and transform heterogeneous data between one or more data sources.
- Review and modify code to eliminate design inconsistencies introduced during development cycles and to ensure cross-browser functionality.
- Participated in design, development, implementation, and maintenance of moderately complex databases, interactive web applications, and Access database front-ends/reports.
- Used latest .Net features such as Master Pages, SQL Dependency etc. to make the application more efficient.
- Developed Security services like data encryption for authorizations, wrapper classes using C# and hashing.
- Extensively used version control tool Visual Source safe.
- Involved in automated and manual testing, regression testing of the application with different sets of inputs.
Confidential, Web Developer (Oct 05 - Aug 06)
Huntington Bank, Newark, OH
This project facilitates banking features, which are required for small business groups, and the features include Online Banking, Loan & Credit Lines, Insurance Services and Payroll Services. I was involved in Business Partner one of the main module of Online Banking. Business Partner served to view balances, transfer funds, and set up multiple users with controlled security levels. The project is developed with C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, WebServices, Multi-Threading, Win forms, ADO.NET,SQL, T-SQL, XML Suite, Crystal Reports, and SQL Server.
- Participated in design of UIand development of applications banking level functions including design of Account Overview, Account Summary, Account Statement and transfer of fund within the company account were included.
- Responsible for client interaction, analysis, design and quality control.
- Implemented interfaces in C# which encapsulate business logic and call them from web forms.
- Implemented the database access layer using ADO.NET and C#.
- Involved in writing Client-side and Server-side scripting for validating the forms.
- Created and consumed Web Services using C#.
- Developed Stored Procedures to interact with the SQL Server database using SQL, T-SQL.
- Extensive use of XML for transferring data between transactions of records.
- Used Session Management for navigation, authorizations.
- Implemented the Incremental-testing plan on the components developed using features of TRACE and DEBUG classes in .NET.
- Configured the remote virtual directories and deployed pages using IIS.
- Generated various reports using Crystal reports.
- Provide support and assistance to end-users in retrieving, interpreting, and presenting system data.
Environment: Windows 2000, C#, Crystal Reports, VB Script, SQL Server 2000, SQL, T-SQL, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, XML, COM, MS SQL Server, Web Services, IIS
Confidential, .NET Consultant (March 05-Sept 05)
Nortel Networks, Richardson, Texas
Confidential, is one of the nation\'s leading telecom giant that provides a broad range of telephony and internet solutions, telecom products and services. The Quality Test Centre division needed a centralized management system for tracking their test cases on telecom equipments to help improve their equipments by knowing their failed test cases in an integrated manner. The application was used by testers across switching centre-MTX division for uploading their test cases, and generating test reports for senior management. The reports were used for tracking test failures, schedule delays etc.
- Responsible for planning, development, and deploying Asp.Net based Quality Test Center web application.
- Envisioned the concept of the application look and feel.
- Developed the software application using iterative RAD methodology.
- Developed screens using data grid control with paging and enforced standards for CSS across the application.
- Implemented Client validations using Java Script and server side validations using Business Objects (developed in C#).
- Used ADO.NET objects to manipulate and retrieve data from the database.
- Extensively used XSLT to convert XML data fetched from the database, using a querying web service.
- Wrote parts of the application using AJAX technology, thus reducing the number of round trips to the server per page and improved user experience.
- Created Database Objects like tables, stored procedures and Triggers in SQL to communicate with database.
- Extensively worked on ETL activities of data.
- Developed various reports using Crystal Enterprise reports.
- Implemented Exception Handling mechanism using .Net Framework Classes.
- Proactively initiated and developed features like:
- ATLAS(AJAX) based grid view for displaying reports.
- Role based user authentication.
- Involved in automated testing and manual testing of the application with different sets of inputs.
Environment: ASP.NET 2.0, C#, Java script, HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2000, COM, SQL, T-SQL, ADO.NET, ATLAS, XML/XSLT, Crystal Enterprise reports.
Confidential, Software Developer (Jun 02 - Jan 05)
Hutch Telecom, India
Confidential, is a project developed for handling the post-paid activation of hutch mobile connection by uploading complete documents online .The project has five modules. They are distributor, verificator, activator, deactivator and admin module. The project is developed with C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, Java Script, Web Services, Web forms, ADO.NET, XML Suite, Crystal Reports, and SQL Server.
- Developed front end using VB 6.0.
- Used Debugging and Tracing features during development and testing
- Involved in the object-oriented architectural design of the application.
- Wrote stored procedures to access the data from SQL and T-SQL.
- Design and maintain a Microsoft SQL Server database, including requirements analysis, design, data conversion, data loading, testing and implementation.
- Provide support and assistance to end-users in retrieving, interpreting, and presenting system data.
- Involved in Deployment of application.
Environment: Visual studio6 .0, VB6.0, Windows 2000, SQL Server 2000, ASP
Bachelors in Computer Science and engineering