Seeking a challenging position in the areas of Software Development and Programming that utilize my technical skills
13+ Years of experience as Software Developer Engineer/Professional at Microsoft Corp.
10 Years of experience with C# programming
8 Years of experience with Windows Application programming
6 Years of experience with SQL programming
5 Years of experience with ASP.NET programming
2 Years of experience with BI (Business Intelligence) programming
Ph.D in Math,
M.S in Computer Science,
Confidential. Software Developer Engineer (current) 05/2010 – present
- Major Developer on UDB Tool (Usability Chargeback Tool) Project (ASP.NET):
- Designed and implemented new feature requests
- Designed and integrated Outlook functionality into UDB ASP.NET project (add new tables, stored procedures, triggers and UI design and implementation)
- Designed/modified TFS templates for bug/task/Business Feature Request
- Designed and implemented SPS TFS dashboard to allow users to work with TFS from Internet
- Implemented Security Enhancements to UDB Web (SQL, ASP.NET controls)
- Maintained production Web Site and fixed any customer/production issues
- Wrote a tool which can detect the shared files of the working tasks in the team
- Wrote and reviewed function SPEC and Design Doc (15+)
Confidential. Software Developer Engineer 05/2003 – 01/2010
- Designed and implemented MS Diagnostics BI Tools Project (BI)
- Designed BI DB and BI Reporting (SQL, Visio)
- Implement Data transfer (C#, ETL/SSIS, SQL jobs)
- Implement BI Reporting, Scoreboards, etc. (SQL, C#, SSIS and SSRS)
- Design and implemented MS FixIt Project (ASP.NET)
- DesignedASP.NET pages for users to download solution to auto-fix their issues
- Designed and implemented data logging to warehouse (C#, ASP.NET, SQL)
- Implement MSI for downloading to fix customer issues (C#, VB Scripts).
- Design and implemented MS Liferaft Project (ASP.NET) (v1.0-v2.0)
- Designed andimplemented whole SQL database (designed tables and write all the stored procedures and SQL jobs)
- Designed and implemented ETL/SSIS to synch databases (SQL)
- Designed and implemented ASP.NET pages (UI)
- Designed and implemented XML schema (XML, XSD, C#)
- Led AP (Assistant Platform) Investigation
- Led 5 member team to investigate the feasibility of applying a new AP system
- Investigate SQL DB design and UI design details (SQL, ASP.NET and C#)
- Wrote all kind of tools to test AP System (SQL, C#, ASP.NET/Windows application)
- Wrote investigation reports for Executive to make decisions
- Led GDS (Global Data Store) Project (Windows Service Application) (v1.0 – v.7.0)
- Led 10 people team cross countries through the project whole life cycle (SDLC and Agile/Scrum).
- Worked with team to design 3-tier application which has SQL DB as backend, Web Service in the middle and UI as the client side.
- Designed and implemented the middle-tier Web Service (C#, ASP.NET and SQL)
- Worked with team to design and implement SQL DB (SQL tables, stored procedure and Jobs)
- Designed and implemented the whole Client UI (Windows Application)
- Worked with team to design and implement BP (Builder Processor) running as a Windows Service to support backend data collection, data transformation and publishing for several Microsoft support web sites.
The technologies used are C#, SQL, ETL, Web Service, SOAP, XML/XSD, etc.
Confidential. Developer Support Engineer 04/1998 – 05/2003
- Respond on a callback basis to customer development issues, specifically with Microsoft messaging technologies including MAPI, CDO for Windows 2000, and CDO for Exchange 2000, CDO 1.21, Outlook Forms, Outlook Object Model (OOM), WebDAV, ADO, XML/XSL, SharePoint Portal Server and Routing Objects.
- Respond to issues that require knowledge of desktop and distributed applications, as well as scripting in an ASP/IIS environment.
- Additionally, wrote Knowledge Base articles and made them available to both Microsoft internal and external users.
270 Knowledge Base articles on C# and VB.NET:
- Cover almost all the Messaging technology in C# and VB.NET
- More than 20 KB articles on Messaging in VJ++
- Moth than 50 samples on Messaging in Jscript.NET