- 7+ years of experience in design, development and implementation of Object Oriented Applications, Client/server, Windows and Web Applications.
- 6+ years of .NET experience using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MS SQL SERVER Visual Studio IDE and Visual StudioSDK.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented technology for software design and implementation.
- Good experience in Technical Design, converting Business Requirements into Technical Specifications.
- Experience in writing and maintaining Test Scripts, analyzing bugs and fixing the defects.
- Developed and designed web application using three-tiered architecture MVC and MVVM design patterns.
- Proficient with Agile Methodology (Extreme Programming).
- Used Service Oriented Architecture and Microsoft recommended architecture.
- Experience with RIA technologies like Silverlight and AJAX
- Experience in creating Web services using WCF and consuming it using Silverlight.
- Knowledge in Windows Work Flows (WWF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Experience in working with Web Parts, User Controls, Custom Controls and HTML Controls, Localization using C# and VB.NET.
- Experience with XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT and XPath and XML Spy tool.
- Worked with ADO.NET components like as Datasets, Data Adapters, and Data Readers.
- Expertise in using ASP.NET Validation Controls for form data Validations.
- Experience in Database Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and production, support (SDLC) of Client/Server, N-Tier and Web based applications.
- Expertise in VB and Classic ASP and migrating applicationsfrom legacy code to .Net.
- Experience in migrating DTS packages to SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience in creating & using User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Expertise knowledge in PL/SQL, stored procedures, Triggers, Relational Database with SQL Server 2000/2005.
- Experience in XML related technologies: XML, XSLT, XPATH, DTD, SOAP, and XML Schema.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Experience in Designer tools UML and MS-VISIO.
- Experience in Image Editors Adobe Photoshop and MS Front Page.
- Hands on Knowledge on deploying .NET application using various mechanisms.
- Good exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Experience in upgrading Team Foundation Server from Version 2005 to 2008
- Followed Coding standards as per Client’s documentation.
- Performed code reviews, mentored new employees along with knowledge transfer.
- An effective team player and ability to rapidly absorb and apply new concepts effectively, innovative problem solving skills working in a challenging work environment and meeting strict deadlines.
C,C++,Visual C#, Visual Basic
ASP.NET, ASP, HTML, AJAX, XML Web Services.
HTML, DHTML, XML, XAML
.NET Framework (1.1/2.0, 3.0/3.5), ADO.NET, Web Services.
SDLC, UML, Agile Programming
SQL Server (2000/2005/2008), T-SQL, DTS, and MS Access
Altova XMLSpy 2007, XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, WSDL
Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008, Visual Basic 6.0
Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server(TFS)
Modeling & Testing Tools
Microsoft Visio 2003, NUnit, NMOck
Bachelor of Technology,
Role: Senior .NET Developer March 2012 – Present
- Developed Warranty Front End Tool for Warranty Parts Management.
- Design and development of SSIS Packages for weekly series ,guideline and reject reports through SSIS Package.
- Monitoring daily jobs for data coming from AS/400 to Sql Server.
- Resolving production issues logged in Clarity.
Department of Workforce Development
Role: Senior Programmer Analyst Jan 2011 – March 2012
- Development and enhancements to the existing Revenue Quest Project using three-tiered architecture and MVC design pattern
- Created reports for Major Delinquency and Delinquencies Comparative report
- Used Ufacts Framework developed by Deloitte for Business logic.
- Extensive use of WWF for creating and managing work flows.
- Used Toad for Oracle 11g for writing Stored Procedures/Cursors.
- Used LLBL Gen Pro for O/R Mapping.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Version Control.
- Followed Scrum and Test Driven Development Methods in Agile methodology to produce high Quality software
- Worked on various aspects of the project like Payments, Filed Audit, and Status Determination and Employer Suspension/Revival process.
- Fixing Defects logged in the Mercury Test Director
Client: Confidential Oct 2010 – Jan 2011
Role: .Net Developer
- Design development and testing of Manual Refund application.
- Authorize the system admin to activate/de-activate/archive the users.
- Generate reports & send out an email to the admin if the refunds are pending for more than 5 days.
- Approve/Deny refunds based on user role.
- Created webservice to retrieve user information in the manual refund requisition process.
- Developed Role based Security to set the limit for refund amount.
Client: Confidential. June 2010 – Oct 2010
Role: .Net Developer
- Involved in redesigning the website using Visual Studio 2008 and Ektron CMS400 v7.6.
- Created various Web Forms for user login, account summary, loan applications and Payment history pages using ASP.NET
- Used WCF for loan processing system.
- Used AJAX Tool Kit in Loan Application page for validations, Calendar, Accordion & Auto Fill Functionality.
- Created Web User Controls, to ensure reusability as needed by different pages of a session.
- Used SSIS to transfer data from source to Destination System.
- Utilized .NET XML parsing and XSLT features for parsing XML files containing the information about the customers statement
- Extensively used Grid View and Details View to display account summary, loan history and other information on the web pages
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control and history during development
Client: Confidential Mar 2009 – June 2010
Designation: Sr .NET Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, coding and testing of the application.
- Was involved in gathering business requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Implemented the ASP.Net MVC Design pattern version 2.0
- Used C# for the business logic and NUnit to write test cases.
- Involved in working with MVC design patterns
- Worked on Installation and configuration of the site on Web Server
- Used SQL Server and Stored Procedures to implement backend functionality.
- Used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) as part of the architecture.
- Involved in migration of .NET 2.0 solutions to .NET 3.5.
- Developed rich UI applications using Silverlight.
- Used SQLServer Reporting Services to form reports on various data.
- Migrated data from legacy system (text based files, Excel spreadsheets, and Access) to SQL Server databases using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Developed custom controls using VB.
- Used ASP, VB6, COM, VBA to maintain present classic version of the project.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control.
- Used nHibernate to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Was responsible for code reviews, mentoring and knowledge transition to new employees, new contractors and business users.
Client: Confidential Jun 2007 – Mar 2009
Designation: Sr. .NET Developer
- Implemented the project using ASP.Net, Visual C# and back-end database Oracle 10g.
- Understood and analyzed the client’s requirements and involved in GUI designing of the application.
- Coordinated with off shore team for development and technical guidance to the team members.
- Used Team Foundation Server for the security and the version control.
- Used nHibernate for loading the DAL objects.
- Used Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) with XAML and Infragistics Controls for rich user interface development.
- Designed and developed mail management module using ASP.NET,CSS, AJAX.
- Extensively used HTML and ASP.NET user controls for designing the User Interface.
- Involved in database design, writing stored procedures using T-SQL.
- Designed Administrator pages to handle overall application.
- Used AJAX (Both Server and Client Centric) Controls to increase the responsiveness of the web application.
- Developed Themes, skins & Master pages are used for easy customization of the site.
Client: Confidential Jan 2006 – Jun 2007
Designation: .NET Developer
- Coordinated with client for requirements gathering and formulated specification for this product.
- Involved in developing the windows based application using WPF for effective user interface.
- Designed and developed filtering algorithm for collecting genuine customer data as a windows Service.
- Designed and developed the UI for member dashboard using ASP.NET, CSS, AJAX Themes, skins, Infragistics Controls & Master pages were used for easy customization of the site.
- Involved in working with MVP design patterns.
- Designed and developed user segmentation module using ADO.NET objects and XML.
- Implemented user authentication module for the users who will use this tool and an administrator
- Module for user management.
- Used Visual source safe for version control.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, C#, Windows Forms, Web Services, MVP Pattern Oracle 10g , Visual Source Safe, MVVM pattern.
Confidential Mar 2005 – Jan 2006
Role: .Net Developer
- Involved in Designing, Developing and Testing of the UI all Asian food expo site.
- Created Object model and Database Diagrams and created Relationships using Microsoft Visio.
- Created Custom Configuration Section in App.Config and retrieved values from there.
- Used Ektron Server Controls for Menus, Index Search, Bread Crumbs and User Registration for the conference.
- Extensively used List Summary, Metadata selectors and custom user attributes for different types of events and registration pages.
- Created JQuery for displaying conference information as a popup on mouse hover.
- Extensively used Tortoise SVN for version controlling of source code.
- Implemented Unit and Integration testing using NUnit testing tool.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2003, C#, XML, SQL Server 2000, .Net Framework 1.1
Client: Confidential May 2004 – Mar 2005
Project: Patient – Issue Tracking
Role: .NET Developer
- Involved in analyzing and designing of the UI for the system
- Provided Windows based and Form based Security for Login and Authentication
- Implemented various User Controls and Custom Controls on front-end forms
- Implemented Validation Controls to perform both client side and server side validation
- ADO.NET was used to access data from SQL Server 2005
- Created Stored Procedure(s), Views and Triggers in SQL Server 2005 for updating and display of data
- Developed Web Services for defining patient’s health disorder and treatments or tasks that a care provider performs on behalf of the patient
- Deploying the application on the production sever by creating the Web Setup project in Visual Studio.NET
- Participated in various client meetings with the team and the project manager to discuss improvements/amendments in the development of the section