- Over 6 plus years of professional experience in all stages of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) involving studying of the user requirements, analyzing, designing, implementation, testing, deployment, documentation and maintaining of various stand-alone, intranet, client-server and web-based projects with exposure to diverse business domains including Banking, Financial and Retailing.
- Experience with OOP/OOD (Object Oriented Programming and Design) like Inheritance, Polymorphism and Design patterns like Abstract factory, Singleton, MVC, MVP, Object pool a standard solution to common problems in software design Patterns in 3-Tier, N-Tier and Service-oriented architecture (SOA) applications.
- Experience on working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) in .NET 3.0/3.5.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Microsoft Visual studio 2010/2008/2005/2003 and .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1 using C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET.
- Extensively worked with business analysis and requirements in Agile Methodologies such as SCRUM, Test Driven Methodologies.
- Proficient in creating rich content Web-Forms, Win-Forms, Web User Controls, Server Controls, Windows Service and Web Service.
- Strong abilities in Database Programming using RDBMS databases like SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 10g and MS Access.
- Extensively worked on writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Database Design.
- Experience in usingLanguage-Integrated Query(LINQ)query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Good command over Query Optimization using SQL Server Query Execution Plan Analysis.
- Experience in creating rich User Interface and XAML with Data Grid using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Understanding and implementation of Silverlight with rich graphics, user interaction.
- Experience with Data Accessing including using DataAdapter, DataReader and DataSet in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation.
- Experience in manipulating XML, Converting Data between ADO.NET and XML and Proven Knowledge in DTD, Schema, XSL (XSLT, XPath, XQuery) and LINQ.
- Experience in .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles)
- Good Team Player with excellent communication, analytical, verbal and writing skills along with strong management, organizational and mentoring skills.
- Proven Ability to lead and manage complete project life cycles, from initial planning/requirements gathering to final testing and deployment.
C#.NET, VB.NET, C, C++, VB 6.0, SQL, PL/SQL.
.NET Framework 3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1, Web Forms, Win Forms, Web Service, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, LINQ, AJAX, ASP 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5, Silverlight, WPF, SOAP.
HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, JSON, CSS, Java Script, VB Script, jQuery.
SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000/2003/2007
Visual Studio 2008/2005/2003, MS Project.
Visual Modeling and Design Tool:
Rational Software Modeler, Microsoft Visio 2003/2007.
Custom Web Part, Document Management, Web Content Management, Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF)
ADO.NET 1.1/2.0/3.0, ADO 2.5/2.7,ORM.
Internet Information Server (IIS) 7.0/6.0
Visual Source Safe 6.0, IBM Rational Clear Case, Team Foundation Server.
Windows 2000/ NT/ XP/ Vista/98/ 95, Windows 2003 server.
Toad, Rational Clear Quest, Lotus Notes, MS Office, Nunit 2.1/2.2/2.2.4.
- Bachelors in Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science Engineering
Client: Confidential, January 11 – Till Date
Project: Sale Automation
Role: Sr.Net Developer
It deals with the Inventory & Material management, Order Processing and print schedules. The front-end provides user-friendly interfaces, Invoice report generation and Pending Order processing information. Inventory system covers the processes of raising requirement, calling for quotations, processing quotations, placing purchase order, tracking the purchase order, tracking the payment, receiving the material, stocking the material and issue of the material.
- Involved in the Project initiation meeting held with the QA Team, Project Team, Business Team, Support Team, Architect Team and Network Team.
- Involved in full life-cycle of the project from requirements gathering to transition using SCRUM Agile Methodology.
- Designed and Modified Database tables and used Oracle Queries, Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Design and Development of Business Layer using .NET Web Services, ADO.NET, Entity Framework.
- Used Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL to query the Business and Data objects.
- Responsible for performing the backend database development of stored procedures, triggers, packages, and functions within an Oracle 10g database environment using PL/SQL.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services for implement the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and for implementing role-based security to authenticate the users.
- Developed UI/Components/Classes/Methods/Functions for the application and also Functionalities such as Data retrieval using C#.Net, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XSLT, Web Forms, Server controls, Validation Controls.
- Used façade, Bridge, Singleton and MVC design patterns for development.
- Wrote high quality Code in C# & ASP.NET for the complex part / modules of the Products.
- Experience in creating attractive and effective user interface application with the focus on (WPF) using XAML.
- Developed custom controls to enable reusability and used rich graphic controls of WPF.
- Developed the independent WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in project search module.
- Developed Silverlight 4 applications with Microsoft Expression Blend and Visual Studio 2008 to deliver the next generation of rich interactive applications.
- Used MVC design pattern in the design and development.
- Used Silverlight content in list views, custom views and Master pages to provide complete flexibility to the site through branding.
- Created Web services, which are used to communicate to the other departments.
- Used AJAX for Partial Page Updating, Invisible Data Retrieval, Constant Updating, Smooth Interfaces, Simplicity and Rich Functionality.
- Used disconnected Datasets, Type Datasets, Data Reader, and Data Adapter for accessing the data.
- Conducted daily, weekly meetings with the team to go over daily tasks, and status of the project.
- Maintaining existing application in terms of bug fixing, code review, enhancing the functionalities.
Client: Confidential, April 2010 – December 2010
NYC, New York
Project: Integration And Documentation Application
Role: Sr.Net Developer
Integration managers and Salespersons use this client Integration and documentation application to enter information and monitor the process that takes a client from inception into the Pipeline to going live and generating revenues. The process includes creation of the Pipelin, NBC approval, Account Information at the Relationship and Fund Level along with Connectivity details.
- Involved in gathering the requirements and defined the business rules to user requirements in SDLC and also analysis of the system based on 3-tier architecture.
- Worked extensively in Front end (UI) and Middle tier layers.
- Develop Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Implemented the changes/modification like iterative/incremental development and used .NET Framework and Object Oriented Methodologies for application development by using agile scrum methodology.
- Implemented a Windows Client (WinForms) utility to adaptively scan the intranet.
- Developed web pages and validated these pages using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed application as 3-tier application with Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer, and Data Services Layer using SQL Server 2008.
- Worked extensively on the Backend using SQL Server 2008.
- Designed and developed the SQL database for the vendor allocation and spend.
- Data analysis based upon business defined rules using Oracle.
- Implemented multiple Web Services for feeding data to multiple applications using WCF.
- Integrated XML schemas through Web Services to make XML documents.
- Exclusively used templates and style elements of Silverlight to provide the Rich User Interface (RUI).
- Used Silverlight 3.0 content in list views, custom views and Master pages to provide complete flexibility to the site through branding.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages.
- Extensively used Ajax applications for reduction of round tripping of data using the update panel controls.
- Used layout panel to coordinate the position and resizing of controls using Silverlight.
- Used LINQ to XML to display information inSilverlightcontrols.
- Extensively used MVC patterns.
- Have developed WPF web forms using Silverlight/ Expression Blend.
- Extensively used State Management Techniques like Sessions state to maintain state between the ASP.NET pages
- Extensively used LINQ with collections objects.
- Implemented the Data Access Layer using LINQ and was involved in writing and maintaining complex SQL Queries and the required` Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Database transactions were achieved through Datasets, Data View.
- Developed reporting dash boards extensively using SSRS in the project to indicate the progress achieved by the individual divisions of the corporation.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test.
Client: Confidential, August 2008- March 2010
Project: SCOUTS Commerce
Role: .Net Developer
Worked on developing a Super Market Checkout-System Using ASP.NET as my Frontend and SQL Server as Database. As a customer checks out an order, the cashier enters the identification number of each item. This is done either by scanning the item over the bar-code scanner or manually from the keypad. In the latter case, the cashier enters the number followed by the function key ITEM-ID. Based on the number, the cash register obtains product information from the product inventory.
- Involved in Software Development using C#
- Involved in gathering business requirement document and analysis document.
- Developed user interface using WinForms.
- Worked extensively in Front end (UI) and Middle tier layers.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers with ADO.NET in SQL server 2000.
- Testing and validating data through the Graphical User Interface.
- Unit testing the scripts and validating data in the SQL Server database.
Client: Confidential, January 2008 - July08
Project: Customer Insight
Confidential,works for the value added services like financial services, retirement services, corporate and municipal bonds, natural resource services for the customers of the regions bank. This application involves providing accessibility for these services to the customers online. The application checks the client validity and allows them to check offered plans online and subscribe for the services. The client can also check the status of their returns upon subscription
- Developed various ASP.NET pages for retrieving the user information
- Wrote interfaces using VB.Net class files which encapsulate business logic and calling them from ASP.NET web forms
- Used ADO.NET (sqlConnection, sqlCommand, sqlParameter, sqlDataReader, sqlDataAdapter, classes) technology to connect to database
- Used ASP.Net Web Server controls like Data Grid, Repeater, List Box to display the records
- Extensively used Validation Controls that are used to validate web forms input
- Written functions in VB.Net language to reuse the code in multiple web pages
- Written Stored Procedures to improve system performance
- Developed and used web user controls and custom controls to enable reuse of common UI functionalities
- Involved in database design, coding and unit testing in SQL Server 2003
Environment: .NET Framework 2.0, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, XML, IIS, Visual Studio 2003, SQL Server 2003, web services
Client: Confidential, January 2005- October 2007
Sales Management & Reporting System
This is an Intranet portal in which, the system configuration ranges from a Web based order placement and reporting to more complex issues like order status, scheduling, tracking and reporting systems.
- Interacting with Client Business Department
- Implemented including interfaces using ASP, Java Script and VB Script
- Developed client interfaces using ASP, Java Script, VB Script for logins.
- Involved in SQL Server Database analyzing
- Interacting with Graphic Designer to embed the ASP code.
- Involved in Creating/Modifying the Tables, Triggers, Stored procedures.
Environment: VB, Active X, ASP, Visual Interdev, ADO/ODBC, IIS, SQL Server 7.0