Experienced Microsoft .NET developer with 5+ years of experience building applications in areas ranging from healthcare analytics and business process automation to warehouse and supply chain management.
MS Visual Studio 2008/2010, SQL Server 2008/R2 Mgmt Studio, SSRS, MS .NET Framework v4.0, WCF, WPF, Silverlight 4, MS ASP.NET 4.0, AJAX, JQuery, DOM, MS Entity Framework 4.1, LINQ, MS ADO.NET, MS .NET Compact Framework, NAnt, CruiseControl, Subversion, TortioseSVN, SourceGear Vault, Eclipse, PL/SQL Developer, Crystal Reports 11, Telerik, Dundas, IdeaBlade DevForce, Prism, ComponentOne, IIS 7, MS Visio
MS Windows XP/7, MS Windows Server 2003/2008, MS Windows XP Embedded, MS Windows Mobile 5.0
Senior Software Developer
Jul 2009 - Present
- Served as a leader and member of the product development team and participated in the design, creation and implementation of robust healthcare business intelligence solutions in an agile atmosphere.
- Designed, developed and implemented a web-based analytical application utilizing Silverlight 4, WCF services, various 3rd party components (UI and ORM), and SQL Server 2008 to provide medical practice end users simplified methods of relating and building representations over healthcare data models to ultimately be consumed by custom ASP.NET dashboards and reports.
- Performed various duties pertaining to the existing healthcare application suite, including the integration and maintenance of the ASP.NET 3.5 dashboard analytics application, and the porting of the legacy VB6 data modeling application to .NET 4.0.
- Carried out all duties pertaining to the role of "Build Master" to facilitate the build/deployment needs for both the development and QA departments.
- Designed, developed and maintained all build processes for the application suite, utilizing NAnt, CruiseControl, and .NET 4.0 custom tasks to accomplish continuous integration (CI), and the automatic publishing of daily and release builds (QA) to test servers for incremental and immediate access.
Jul 2006 - Jul 2009
- Fulfilled the role as lead developer in an implementation of the Savanna.NET® Warehouse Management System for the largest independent organic food cooperative in the United States.
- Oversaw the complete implementation lifecycle: requirements-gathering, use case creation, technical specifications, Savanna.NET® configurations/custom extensions, development, testing, and onsite deployment.
- Architected and developed an ETL interface using SQL Server 2005 stored procedures, user-defined functions, and scheduled tasks that created all operational and inventory data needed for the Savanna.NET® system from the client's host ERP system.
- Designed and developed a Windows Forms Smart Client (C#) and ASP.NET Web Service (C#) custom extension to Savanna.NET® used by client's production facility managers to enter outgoing orders to the automated warehouse.
- Served as a member of the base Savanna.NET® Confidential, product development team and responsible for the design and development of the core Savanna.NET .yard module.
- Module provided all required functionalities for maintaining the schedule of incoming and outgoing inventory shipments for an automated warehouse.
- Architected module functionality using .NET 2.0 (C#) components for distributed desktop interfaces, ComponentOne C1Schedule and C1Calender components for scheduling management, WCF (C#) service layer for all client-server communications, and a SQL Server 2005 database for data persistence and storage.
Mar 2006 - Jul 2006
- Responsible for development of upgrades for a client's existing J2EE-based mechanical parts identification and inventory system.
- Created a role-based security model utilizing EJBs to perform user validation by calling PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Built an Oracle-based interface to an existing legacy DBMS responsible for maintaining mechanical parts information using PL/SQL stored procedures.
Bachelor of Science: Computer Science (Software Engineering Concentration)
- Course work included: Software Development Life Cycle, Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Types, Database Management Systems, Test-Driven Development