- Over 8 years of IT experience especially in Microsoft technologies in various domains like banking, finance, retail industries.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle – requirement specifications, analysis, design, development, unit testing, debugging, deployment and support.
- Expertise in developing and enhancing applications as per the organizational standards using Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 / 1.1, ASP .NET, C# .NET, VB .NET, (Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005/2010), XML and Web Service.
- Extensive experience in developing, debugging N - tier applications using C#, AJAX, XSLT, XML, XHTML, CSS, Reflection, Multithreading and Agile programming methodologies.
- Strong knowledge in object oriented programming. Also have intense knowledge of .NET 3.0/3.5/4.0 Framework, LINQ, Generics, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) .
- Experience in Debugging and Trouble shooting of own and other team mates’ code.
- Strong understanding of developing N-Tier applications using C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET.
- Good knowledge of various ADO.NET Components such as Datasets, Data Tables, Data Adapters, Data Readers, Data Views, Relations, Primary Keys, Auto Increment Columns and Expressions.
- Good experience in developing custom controls and user controls.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Experience with SQL Query Tuning on SQL Server RDBMS.
- Expert in developing views, stored procedures, cursors and triggers in T-SQL, PL-SQL.
- Good at understanding functional and technical aspects. Good at building User Interfaces and Presentation Layers.
- Experience in Web Services in .NET using XML and SOAP.
- Good at translating the complex user requirements and resolving the technical and functional issues.
- Strong Knowledge on SQL Server 2008/2005 Business Intelligence SSRS and SSIS.
- Strong knowledge of Design patterns.
- Used Version Controlling tools such as Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Worked with NUnit test using Mock (Moq) objects.
- Excellent oral/written/interpersonal communication skills, quick learner and highly adaptive to the team/organizational environment.
C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET, MS.Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0 (Web Forms, Web Services), Visual Basic 6.0, SQL
Web Services (SOAP , WSDL, UDDI), WCF
SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, MS Access, Oracle , LINQ
SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Integration Services,
Scripting and Markup :
Windows XP, Vista, 2000, NT
Banking and Finance, Retail and Health Insurance
Client: Confidential,Jan – 08 to Jun - 12
Role: .Net Developer
Developed Confidential,to facilitates the ordering of goods and services and to carry out financial operations. Meticulously analyze clients’ requirements; design and develop web application; and perform testing and debugging on the web application. Expertly manage the application’s complete life cycle to ensure its timely completion. Handle user authentication and authorization module through web service interacts with mainframe. Carry out all aspects of data manipulation in migration stage. Assume full responsibility in writing test cases and coordinating Unit and User Acceptance Testing.
- Fulfilled scrum master role responsible for analyzing client requirements, designing framework, and creating user stories on scrum board and task estimation
- Served as a significant contributor in designing, developing, and testing application with Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 (.NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0)
- Initiated the development of Web Service to interact between mainframe and DB2
- Developed different WCF services to validate orders, email address and locations from Mainframe application to .net frame work application in a SOA architectural style.
- Applied Factory Design Pattern and Façade Design Pattern to Business layer projects.
- Demonstrated comprehensive experience with MS SQL Reporting Tool and Ajax Components and Team Foundation Server 2005/2008/2010
- Completed reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Conceptualized Stored Procedures, User Functions, Triggers and Views using MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Used LINQ TO SQL classes for connecting to SQL database.
- Drove all efforts to enhance performance through optimizing query using SQL Profiler and Data Execution Plan
- Worked with SSIS for loading data from files to SQL server tables.
- Involved in writing unit tests using Moq and integration tests for all Business Class to complete test coverage of the code base.
Tools & Technologies : C# 2.0/3.5/4.0,Vb.net 2.0/3.5/4.0, .NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0 , ADO.NET, WCF, N-Unit/MOQ, AJAX, Crystal Reports, Java script, HTML, XML, CSS, LINQ, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Server 2005/2008, TFS 2005/2008/2010
Client: Confidential,Sweden Aug – 06 to Dec – 07
Role: .Net Developer
Worked on Confidential, is a complete multi-country, multi-currency, multi-lingual n-tier e-Banking solution delivering broad retail and lending banking product functionality to financial organizations. It comprises of a complete set of modules for retail and wholesale banking operations. Activebank is a set of scalable, robust and functionally rich banking applications built using reusable software components and deployed on industry standard, internet-enabled server technologies. The system improves business in areas like Accounts and Fund management, General Ledger, Payment, Loan, Customer management activities etc. This application interacts with various intranet Web Services to achieve user authentication, role management and data storage. ActiveBank gives functionality to connect with Oracle database as well MS SQL Server 2005 database.
- As a .NET developer coordinated with users and prepared design documents to develop UI screens for the web site.
- Involved in the development of Data Access layer, Business layer and Application layer (user interface) of the 3-tier architecture web application using C#. Net, ADO. Net and Asp. Net.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET to communicate with the database.
- Implemented Abstract Factory Design Factory to DAL to give functionality to connect different type of database like oracle and sql server.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to the data sources.
- Used various ASP.Net Validation controls and Client side Java Script, External Java Script Libraries to perform front end validation at the browser level.
- Used ASP.NET Web Server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the records.
- Used in-built ASP.NET Login controls to authenticate users.
- Developed and implemented appropriate exception handlers in C#.Net.
- Wrote stored procedures in T-SQL for backend communication.
- Created triggers on database tables in T-SQL.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version controlling and to keep source-code safe.
Client: Confidential,NY Jun – 05 to Jul – 06
Role: .Net Developer
Worked on Confidential,WMS is a web based application to maintain stock information, sales/purchase, shipping and invoicing information. This project is designed using .Net Framework, Web Services, ASP.Net, ADO.Net and VB.Net with an intension to serve different clients. All the Code-Behind Classes have been implemented using VB.Net. The SQL Server 2000 data was exposed to the Web as XML and transformed using XSLT to display the Reports.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of the application and database.
- Developed the user interface in ASP.Net using VB.Net as code behind language.
- Used Editable Data Grid Controls to generate responses based on client requests.
- Implemented Security features for web based tool using Form authentication.
- Enhanced navigation capabilities using User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Used DLLs to implement business logic and to integrate the application.
- Generated Crystal Reports to display the statistics based on user request selecting options
- Involved in implementing Referential Integrity and Cascade deletion in database by creating primary key constraints, foreign key constraints and triggers etc.
- Used ADO.Net for data querying, storage and manipulation.
- Designed and Implemented Data Access Layer (DAL) using VB.Net to communicate with SQL Server 2000.
- Used Custom Validators, Validation Controls and performed validations both on client side and server side
- Used Datasets for temporary storing and manipulation of data.
- Responsible for the integration of software modules (version control and packaging releases).
- Developed SQL Stored procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and cursors to interact with the database.
- Documented developed components and module.
- Enhancements to the existing system to add additional functionality to meet users’ requirements
- Actively involved in writing test cases, testing scripts for developed modules and forms
Client: Confidential,Aug – 03 to May – 05
Role: .Net Developer
Confidential, It was built specifically to meet the needs of a demanding sales environment. The tools provided managers and their sales reps with key customer data that accurately predicts customer purchase patterns and buying behaviors. It helps to accelerate the buying cycle of your customers. It provides sales representatives with key buying cycle data about each and every one of your customers and frees sales team from the lower-level reporting issues and allows you more time to capitalize on potential sales opportunities. It’s a 3-tier web application which has core application and user application to be used by different customers. Sales- companion uses OLAP, Crystal Reports, DTS, etc technology for reports.
- Worked on design and development of database using efficient database techniques.
- Developed WebForms for the end users using VB.Net and ASP.Net.
- Involved in querying the database using ADO.Net and SQL Stored Procedures for generation of reports.
- Extensively used .Net inbuilt components like Data Grid, Data List and Calendar controls along with other .Net server controls.
- Involved in using all the best features of ASP.Net including Data Set, Data View and Data Adapter.
- Instrumental in maintenance of data integrity in back end SQL Server.
- Authenticated logins and validated permissions.
- Worked on OLAP, Crystal Reports and DTS
- Worked on stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors and views to interact with the databases
- Actively involved in writing test cases, testing scripts for functionalities on which I worked.
- Developed ADO.NET modules for communication of the Application with the Database layer.
- Implemented Components for Exporting Data to CSV Format and EXCEL Format.
- Involved in testing different functionality
- Provided Code Maintenance and Customer Support.