- Around 7 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Based, Client-Server and N-tier Architectures in Finance, Telecom, Logistics, IT.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies, such as .NET Framework(2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0), ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Web Services, WCF, WPF, WWF, SILVERLIGHT 4.0/3.0, LINQ, IIS, SOAP, XML, DOM, XSL, XSLT,.NET REMOTING, HTML 5, Java Script ,VB Script, Visual Studio.Net 2010/2008/2005, AJAX, ADO.Net, XML.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, prototyping, proof of concept, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism and Design patterns like MVVM, Abstract factory, Singleton, MVC, MVP.
- Experience in data object models like Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) and Entity Data frame work to retrieve and modify data and developed entity data frame work services.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Proficiency in creation and use of Windows Controls, Windows Services, Win forms, Webforms, Web User Controls in C# and Visual Basic. Net.
- Developed the application using Visual Studio 2008 with Win Forms.
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, Caching and Configuration Management Application Blocks).
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture [SOA] using Windows communication foundation.
- Experienced in Implementing WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Extensively worked on Entity Framework generating ORM Models and integrating them thru E-SQl and LINQ to Entities to massage the data.
- Expertise in creating web based application using technologies like Classic ASP, AJAX Toolkit, JAVA Script, XML, HTML and DHTML.Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with
- Databases like SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 & Oracle 9i/8i.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, DTS packages, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Experience in authentication mechanisms like windows live, STS, Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication and also in Authorizing Users and Roles.
- Very good experience with Reporting Tools SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server 2010 and Visual Source Safe (VSS), Perforce.
- Experience using configuration Management Tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual
Source Safe (VSS) for Version control.
- Performedunit testingwithNUnit, use of a standard build process using NAnt, and implementation of
- Configuration management.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, root causes, and develop innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations.
Technical skills Operating Systems:
Windows 2008 R2/2008/2003, Windows 7, Vista.
WCF, WPF, WWF, LINQ, Silverlight 4.0/3.0, ADO.NET, Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms, Web Parts, .NET Remoting, SOAP, Smart Client Applications, Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0.
SQL Server 2008 R2/2008/2005/2000, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS Access 2000/2003/2007.
TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SOAP, SMTP.
SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports.
Version Control :
Visual Source Safe 6.0, Perforce, Team Foundation Server 2010/2008.
Microsoft Visual Studio. Net 2005/2008/2010, Business Intelligence Studio, MS FrontPage, MS Office, Dream weaver, Microsoft Visio 2010/2007.
Mar 2011 – Till Date
Claims Management System
Description: This project is a web application used for Insurance Claim System which is a robust web based application, was designed specifically to address the Home Owners Claims and Management. The main intention of the application is to provide the AllState agents a highly interactive user interface.The application assists the agents in determining, if the customer is eligible for reimbursement depending on the claim. The application features powerful search functionality and is capable of generating several reports based on various inputs using animated effects.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like sessioning, Instance management, concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Used Telerik controls like Radchart and RadGridview to provide richer user experience.
- Created User Controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes in Model using C#.
- Created Client side validations with JQuery selectors, Events and Server side validations with MVC Data Annotations.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 used EDMX as conceptual Model and LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Used Linq to Entities with EF Model to massage the data and tune the performance used compiled query’s and eager loading.
- Designed and implemented several device side plug-ins in C++.
- Designed and developed some Win forms in C# for some inter operations at the worker level.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC 3.0 architecture
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization
- Used MVC 3 for re-using the individual user controls by not coupling them with underlying data elements.
- Created new tables, wrote stored procedures for applications and some user defined functions.
- Used Enterprise library for Database Connection and writing exception manager component, which creates a log file in event viewer.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Designed and developed win forms using XML, HTML 5 and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Extensively used Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for generating reports populated by data in databases.
- Involved in unit-testing web applications and in Test Driven Developement (TDD).
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling and assisted in documentation and creating Help files.
Environment: VisualStudio 2010, C++, COM+,C#, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5, WCF,EDMX, JQuery, VB.NET, XAML, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.0, Java script,LINQ, XML,HTML 5, CSS, Microsoft Enterprise Library 5.0, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
June 2009–Feb 2011
Description: Confidential,is a leading telecommunication company with a huge subscriber base. The project involved the development of Customer Service Representative Tool (CRS Tool) which helped the customer service representatives to cater customers in an efficient manner. CRS tool loads the data related to the existing customer by using the phone number of the caller. The representative will be provided with all the plans, billing information, customer history, order number, rebate, new offers and relevant information pertinent to the caller
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Worked with Business Analyst\'s and Project managers to drive out requirements and implemented an elegant solution to the task at hand.
- Involved in full life-cycle of the project from requirements gathering to transition using Agile Methodology.
- Developed the independent WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) /WCF REST services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in search module.
- Designed and developed Services using WCF and also leveraged WCF security mechanism at transport level with windows authentication type for our intranet applications.
- Developed a windows dynamic link library using C++/COM
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Utilized Ajax Tab control, Update Panel, Script Manager, ModalPopupExtender, MaskedEditExtender and MaskedEditValidator for validations.
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVVM Architecture.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render reports.
- Used ASP.NET User Controls to create steps for submitting and modifying events and evaluation forms.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Script Manager Proxy, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Successfully created multiple environments for the application as per the requirement of multiple code streams.
- Designed and developed web user controls, master pages, validation controls, CSS files using C#.NET, VB.NET, Jquery, XML, HTML and ASP.NET 2.0/3.5/4.0.
- Used extensively Data Caching and session management concepts to increase the throughput of the ASP.NET Pages.
- Used AJAX along with Jquery for interactive and dynamic web interfaces for the applications.
- Used Rich server controls such as Data Grid, and Data List controls of ASP.NET.
- Used multiple custom controls and user controls all through the application development.
- Extensively created and consumed web services and WCF services in the applications.
- Other to development of the main code stream, I have developed the changes related to the enhancements to the Issue portal, which is used for issue assignments. Developed the enhancements in C#, ADO.NET and ASP.NET.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using Crystal Reports.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Extensively used ADO.Net objects to populate Data sets, Data grid and Repeater controls for display and manipulation of records.
- Implemented several Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory) to standardize the application architecture.
- Written Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, and Triggers for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Implement NUnit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Used Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008/2010, C#, MVC,WIN Form,VB.Net, CSS,XML Web Services, c++, COM+,IIS 7.0,Framework 3.5,XML, JQuery, NUNIT, Windows XP, MS Office, Windows Server 2003, WCF, WPF, HTML 5,Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, TOAD, Crystal Reports.
Confidential,Maryland Hts, MO
Sr. Programmer Analyst
June 2008 – May 2009
Description: Confidential,provides services in behavior health, radiology and specialty pharmacy. This project is mainly concentrated to develop the Radiology consumer portal and radiation calculator which aware the common people about radiology.
- Interacted with the end-users to identify business requirements and gather the requirements for business logic fulfillment. Analysis and coding of the application
- Defined an object oriented business model employing UML for business process analysis using Enterprise Architect
- Developed various entity relationship diagrams depicting interaction and business logic
- Developed interactive pages of the application using ASP.NET Web Forms pages with C# .NET for the code behind modules
- Used Win forms, for User interface to create accordion like visible areas for each comparison area. This will allow the user to create many comparison sheets, each with unlimited number of devices for comparison.
- Responsible for creating Reports in Crystal Reports and to deploy and solving any issues
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers using PL/SQL and used accordingly.
- Developed Data access assemblies in C# and isolated data access logic from business layer and front end.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET and C#.NET using Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms
- Created Custom Validation Controls for validating the data in the User Control and used ASP.NET Validation Controls for server side validation and Java Script for client side validation
- Implemented Role based authorization and Form based authentication
- Used ADO.NET components like Connection, Command, Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Reader and binded data to Grid View and Details View.
- Used AJAX coding techniques to update parts of a web page.
- Involved in migrating the application from Access Database to Oracle 10g
- Created a Web service to transfer data from the application to CABS via WPI web services
- Managed Application and Session State. Serialized objects for the purpose of maintaining state within the web application.
- Used the .NET Framework class library programmed in C#.NET throughout the application for dev Web Forms
- Proficient in developing database objects like queries, stored procedures, Packages, PL/SQL Programs, Functions, Cursors, Reference Cursors, Dynamic SQL, PL/SQL Tables and Package Cursors.
- Created different reports helped in analyzing perform counters using Crystal Reports.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005/2008, .NET Framework 2.0/3.5,C++, Win Form,ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, C#.NET, VB.Net, Web Forms, Server Controls, Crystal Reports.NET, ADO.NET, MVC,Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, Web Services, WCF, LINQ.
Jul 2006 – May 2008
Clinical Data Management System
Description: The project involved automation of data collection from various sources; validation of data using validation rules set by the administrator, definition of Validation rules and generation of output file reports. Responsibilities:
- Worked in a Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables
- Maintained uniformity among all web pages in GUI and designed Master Pages and themes.
- Developed secure login interfaces with ASP.NET Server controls. Security features were provided using Cookies and Session ID so that unauthorized access could be denied.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Developed Custom Controls and User controls for reusable part of the web pages using C# with ASP.NET.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Timer in web pages.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net, and generated the proxy class files based on the web services to consume in web application.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Grid views, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports.
- Effectively implemented ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks.
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2005, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Created Global.Asax file for error handling and error logging.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Modified applications according to the user\'s requirements.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, .Net Framework 2.0, C#, ASP.Net , SSL, Ado.Net,C++, SQL Serve2005, SQL, T-SQL, Java Script, Visual Source Safe 6.0, Windows XP/2000/NT, HTML, DHTML, Crystal Reports 7.0, HTML.
Feb 2005 – June 2006
Invoice Generation for Pharmaceutical Company
Description: Invoice Generation for Pharmaceutical Company is a web application developed for a multinational pharmaceutical company to create administrative section for maintenance of its invoice orders, product search, stock availability in store, organization contracts, customer service and report generation. Environment:
Visual Studio 2003/2005, .Net Framework 1.x/2.0, C#, ASP.Net 1.x , SSL, Ado.Net, , SQL Serve2000, SQL, T-SQL, Java Script, Visual Source Safe 6.0, Windows XP/2000/NT, HTML, DHTML, Crystal Reports 7.0, HTML.