- 5+ years of experience as a .Net and VB 6.0 developer in Analysis, Design, Development, Management and Implementation, Migrating and provide Production and Technical Support of Client-Server, Windows and Web Based applications.
- Experience in understanding and modifying whole Software Project Life Cycle (requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, and version control), Updating/Modifying, requirement analysis, functional/design specifications, HLD, LLD & Test plans designing.
- Experience on ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, VB.NET, WCF, Web Services, HTML, XML, Java Script, VSS, TFS.
- Experience with C#.Net on Roll base Security, State Management, Exception Handling.
- Experience on Application Development Using SQL Server Database in Developing Stored Procedure, Views, Joins, Triggered and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service).
- Knowledge of Silverlight, WPF, MVC, MVVM, LINQ, WWF, Jquery, AJAX, nHibernate, Telerik Controls.
- Experience on migration on old technology à new technology.
- Experience on Agile methodologies, Conduct code reviews and manage the process. Demonstrated expertise in software requirements gathering and modeling using rational rose and use case diagrams, class diagrams based on UML methodology.
- Strong Technical background, excellent analytical ability and debugging skills. Hands-on experience in writing and reviewing requirements, test plans, design documents.
- Good Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Flexible, Fast learner and ability to work effectively independently and perform as part of a team. Excellent abilities to understand functional requirement to convert in to technological product using requisite tools.
Languages: C, C++, C#, VB, ASP.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net.
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 8i, MS Access, Mainframe.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
Version Control: Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), TFS
Web/App Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Linux.
Operating System: Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista, Win 7, UNIX, Linux.
Standards & Trends: SOA, DSA (Data Structure And Algorithm), UML, Design Patterns.
Windows Frameworks: Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Workflow foundation (WWF), Win Form.
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Ross and UML.
Confidential,Client: Confidential,Cincinnati, OH MAY 2012- Present
Work on Confidential,newly developing project which use Proficy Work Flow; Use third party tool to analysis live data. Use WCF, SQL Server and .Net for Wrap Proficy Workflow and Third Party API for analysis the data.
Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, maintenance and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) projects.
Customized the .Net template for Project Task assignment, Build Release version control.
Developed application using C#.Net and AJAX under Visual Studio 2010 environment. Extensively used controls such as Data Grid and Data List to populate the records for presentation layer. Extensively used Multi-Threading for fetching data from web services using C#.
- Involve in deployed the web application on IIS web server.
- Worked on Data Access layer with dataset and data adapter which interacts with SQL Database. Also Worked with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for providing comprehensive reporting functionality for variety of data sources.
- Configure SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) for scheduling database backup and Implemented indexing for various tables in the database for improving the performance of the application.
- Database development including schema design, T-SQL queries, stored procedures, Triggers, SQL query tuning and user defined functions creation for SQL server 2005 and 2008.
- Involved in developing test cases for unit testing, integration testing and also conducting code walk-through.
Experienced in End-to-End Software Development Life Cycle using Waterfall (SDLC), Application Development Methodology (ADM) and Agile Methodologies as well ER Diagram, UML Modeling and Data Flow Diagram.
- Create brief technical specification documents according to verbal and written functional requirements and other requirements. Also wrote Design Documents, Deployment Documents and User Manuals. Worked on perform coding, unit testing, error handling, bug fixing, bug verification and created an error log section in which the support/admin will get the error message in a well formatted html view. And troubleshooting in security, remoting, threading, and serialization.
Environment: NET Framework 4.0, Visual Studio .NET 2010, C#.NET, VB.Net, SQL Server 2005/2008, HTML, XML and MS Visual Source Safe, ASP.Net, AJAX, Java script, CSS, T-SQL, UML, MS Visio, Agile Methodologies, SOAP, WCF, SSRS, SSIS
Confidential,Minneapolis, MN OCT’10 – APR’12
Confidential,has a long and unrivalled history as a provider of financial services in brokerage & case management accounts, money market accounts, mutual fund, ownership change, stocks & bonds, real estate & alternative investment, retirement solution.
The windows application is beta conversation from Phase3 to Beta in mainframe with includes number of macros for creating report, void accounts, transferring data from one account to other account and also from mainframe to excel, Access, SQL, Oracle DB application. The Web Application enables the customers to transfer funds between different accounts, check their transaction details, schedule payments, pay bills, and send online requests to generate SSD (Sales and service data) case.
- Interacted with business analysis, technical lead, team members and production support team for requirement, functional specifications and technical architecture using agile methodology in relation to controlling and recording financial activities.
- Involved with Funds, day to day transaction using C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net. And use Crystal Report to display Client account detail and brokerage margin repots.
- Have done file I/O operations using VB.Net for daily operation to create one log file from various files from different share location.
- Used ADO.Net to store, manipulation and retrieve data from SQL Server DB. And database transactions were achieved through Dataset, Data view, Data Reader and SQL Data Adapter. Created various SQL server Stored Procedures to retrieve, manipulation and save data to SQL server 2005.
- Created client based data sheet download from the external Applications and process according to the local plant business logic in Comp Converter system. Create VBA macro in excel application with mainframe database in brokerage application, Beta conversation from Phase 3 to Beta.
- Create an ASP.NET MVC application for clarity project record. Add Controllers to handle URLs to the Home page of the site and for browsing its main functionality. Add a View to customize the content displayed along with its style and also add Model classes to contain and manage data and domain logic. Use View Model pattern to pass information from controller actions to the view templates.
- Involved in design, coding using VB.Net and implementation of role based security to allow user access limited to only authorize data & modules in PCS Application.
- Create auto email alert notification module for client and advisor to send auto email notification.
- Review the process spec for each steps and parameters by engineer and planner before release to production. Design & Developed middle layer architecture to define and expose the required business component to client and vendor systems using Web services.
- Create VB macro in excel application with mainframe database in brokerage application, Beta conversation from Phase 3 to Beta. Create auto email alert notification module for client and advisor to send auto email notification.
- Create brief technical specification documents according to verbal and written functional requirements and other requirements. Also wrote Design Documents, Deployment Documents and User Manuals.
- Worked on perform coding, unit testing, error handling, bug fixing, bug verification and created an error log.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, .Net Framework 4.0, Visual Basic 6.0, AIM Basic, Mainframe, Lotus Note, MS Access, MS Excel, Web Services, C#, VB.Net, LINQ, ADO.Net, Win Forms, ASP.Net, AJAX, Java script, CSS, SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL, Visual SourceSafe, Oracle10g, UML, MS Visio, Agile Methodologies, SOAP, SOA, XML, HTML, IIS 6.0, Windows XP.
Confidential,NJ MAY’09 – SEP’10
Project: Medisoft Telemedicine
Confidential,partner with India based Medisoft Telemedicine Solution provide to gain new expertise and expand market share in e-Healthcare products and services. eHealthopinion is an innovative way to connect patients with doctors as well as referring doctors with their expert counterparts. This project is creating a network of doctors and patients throughout the globe breaking down barriers of time and space. This service is available for the patients and doctors worldwide.
- Involved in analyzing the business, technical and system requirements and their scope for the solution.
- Involved in maintenance of the existing project on VB 6.0 and developing the new requirements based on .Net technology, upgraded and migration project from desktop application to web application also from framework 1.1(visual studio 2003) to framework 3.0 (visual studio 2008).
- Upgraded project from Windows application to web application full implementation. Developed Multi-tier application with separation of Presentation layer, Business logic layer and data base layer.
- Developed Win forms and User Interface of the application using C#.Net controls extensively. Create Crystal Report was used to display the bill, appointment book and to generate insurance bills, patient bills, sales and marketing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
- Working with SSIS for gathering data from difference data server. Used ADO.Net to store, manipulation and retrieve data from SQL Server DB. Post-release maintenance bug fixing and adding new features based on requests by department feedback during the project migration.
- Working with offshore team and involve in developed Flow/Sequence diagrams and Design pattern using UML/Rational Rose.
- Review over application designs and code, provide support for existing applications. Involved in the development of business logic in C#. Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2005.
- Post-release maintenance bug fixing and adding new features based on requests by offshore feedback during the project migration/testing. Involved in debugging, bug fixing, testing phase of the application and error handling routines.
- Responsible for programming and testing customizations in support of customer-specific business requirements. Also responsible review over application designs, code and provide support for existing applications.
Environment: VB 6.0, MS Access, rational rose – UML, Visual Studio 2008, ASP.Net 3.0, C#.Net, AJAX, WWF, SSIS, SSRS, Win Forms, ADO.Net, Java Script, SQL Server 2005/2008, MS Access, Oracle 9i, IIS 6.0, Windows XP.
Confidential,INDIA JAN ’07 – FEB’09
Confidential, is Customer Relationship Management software provides valuable information to service agents. It increases customer satisfaction, improves efficiency, creates sales and buys opportunities and increase revenue.
Pay Roll Project is being used for payroll system of the employee based on their work and holydays.
File Renaming Project is being used for Automatic Renaming File on particular application from directory.
Easy Soft is helpful to manage all reports and data of the wooden cutting industries. It is Calculates price based on cutting side of wooden and maintain database of all price, customer, sell, purchase, vehicles no, driver record etc and also maintain reports.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis and design, development, testing, debugging and fine tuning phases.
- Designed and developed Business Logic using C#. Developed ASP.Net pages in C#.Net to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio.Net.
- Create Master Page using C#. Involved in design, coding using C# and implementation of role based security to allow user access limited to only authorize data & modules. Extensively used ADO.Net and the Dataset for handling Database activities.
- Used Data Grids, Data Sets, Data Views, Data Adapters and Data Readers to extract data from Backend.
- Worked on error handling and created error log section in which the support/admin will get the error message in a well formatted html view.
- Developed Win forms and User Interface of the application using C#.Net controls extensively. Used ASP.NET Web User Controls to write common UI Components.
- Developed modules for Authentication of a user, forgot password, Change password. Wrote business logic and created encryption/decryption methods for storage and retrieval of sensitive user data like password, email id, Client personal information etc.
- Designed and developed front end GUI in VB and used ODBC connection with back-end MS Access database and Oracle8i which are used for inserting, updating and deletion of data to the database.
- Used VB Data Reports in order to format data into dynamic content and integrated dynamic content into reporting application. Used ADO.Net to store, manipulation and retrieve data from SQL Server.
Environment: Visual Studio 2003/2005, VB 6.0, MS Access, Oracle 8i, IIS 6.0, Crystal Report 9.0, HTML, CSS, Dream Viewer 4.0, Java Script, SQL Server 2000/2005, Visual Studio 2005, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Windows Server 2003/ Windows XP, HTML, XML.
- Information Technology and Management
- Master of Business Administrator
- Bachelor’s of engineering in Electrical Engineering
- MCAD (Microsoft Certified Application Developer)
Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET and Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET
Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET and the Microsoft® .NET Framework
Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2000 Enterprise Edition