- 9+ Years Professional experience in analysis, design, development and testing of Client/Server, Object Oriented Design, MVC, Windows (WinForms), Web (Webform) applications.
- Solid experience in Health Care, Behavioral health, MLTSS, CDHP, PBM, Medicaid and Medicaid.
- Proficient knowledge of Trizetto FACETS.
- Thorough knowledge in Project management methodologies like Waterfall - SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Extreme Programming (XP), and Test Driven Development.
- Motivated, result driven. Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office, Visio and Project Management software
- Maintain excellent relationship with Client and manage good partnerships with external vendors.
- Experience in managing multiple projects at true time and handling large teams across boundaries.
- Expert in estimation and planning. Created SOW, reliable and reusable plans for all new projects & WR.
- Design s olutions and worked as SME (Subject Matter Expert). Work with the client for approvals; perform code changes and review changes made by team members.
- Strong in Database design. Extensive experience in SQL Server & Sybase, developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers. Expertise in tuning SQL/Sybase queries for optimal performance.
- Extensive expertise in .NET Framework and key features like LINQ, Entity Framework, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and ASP.Net MVC.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data reader as a part of ADO.NET.
- Extensive expertise in developing WebForms Controls using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC.
- Adept in publishing and consuming Web Services, WCF using C#.
- Extensive expertise in various WPF features like Data Binding, Template Binding.
- Expert in debugging an application using the debugging tools provided by the VS .Net IDE.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns and Practices such as Abstract Factory, Singleton, MVC.
- Worked on various projects for clients Confidential, Confidential and WellPoint.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/XP, Unix & Linux
Dev. Environment & Languages: Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008/2005 , C#.NET, VB.Net, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, LINQ, WPF, WCF, XML, ADO.NET, Java script, Entity Framework, Silver light
DBMS & Technologies: Sql Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2005, Sybase ASE 15.4, Oracle 11g
Networking & Administration: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SOAP, WCF, WAP, Windows Platform.
Web & Application Servers: Microsoft IIS 8.0/7.5/7/6/5.0.
Version/ Source Control Tracking & Management: Visual Source Safe, Source Gear Vault, Team Foundation Server, GIT, Tidal Scheduler, Quality Control
Commercial Products: Trizetto FACETS
ETL Tools: SSRS & SSIS - 2012/2008 R2/2008/2005, Data Stage 11.3/8.7, DTS
Tools: Facets 5.2, Dot Net 4.5, Visual Studio 2013/2010, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, jQuery, ADO.Net, Web services, TFS, VSS, GIT, SQL Server 2012, Sybase ASE 15.4, SSRS, SSIS - 2012, Data Stage 11.3/ 8.7, Tidal scheduler, Oracle
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Responsible for the delivery and oversight of ACFC Peripheral Applications New Business Implementation by performing the requirement analysis, design, develop and enhancing the existing application.
- Strong abilities to translate business needs into IT deliverables. Experience in resolving conflict priories in scope, schedule and cost for projects among various stakeholder groups.
- Expert in estimation and planning. Creates useful, reliable and practical plans for all new Projects, WR & CR.
- Tracks performance against objectives and develop corrective strategies when objectives are not being met.
- Design solutions and worked as SME (Subject Matter Expert). Works with the various stake holders for necessary approvals.
- Designed Data model and developed number of Tables, Views, and Triggers using T-SQL.
- Created Stored Procedures, various functions using SQL Server, Sybase databases.
- Created large number of Class and Interface to implement Business Logic and Data Manipulation.
- Responsible for Projects / WR / CR Delivery of debugging, deployment / installation & Maintaining support.
- Coordinating with 20 members team includes onsite and offshore for coding and unit testing. Performs code reviews and provide feedback timely manner .
- Created Content Pages, User Controls, Web Forms and HTML Pages for different services and modules using C#, ASP.NET & HTML.
- Implemented Security Features using ASP.NET Login Controls,, Authentication and Authorization, Personalization.
- Developed Applications of ASP.NET using Server controls, HTML Controls, Data Grid, Data List and Validation controls.
- Create WCF services for data exchange between clients and server. Implemented Fault Contract and Data contract for WCF service.
- Extensively worked on Consuming, Calling, Transmitting and Processing WCF based Web Services.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts, confirmation notifications etc.
- Applied Master Pages, Themes, and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for a consistent look and feel for UI design.
- Used ADO.NET objects, DataSet, DataTable and DataAdapter for manipulating, retrieving, storing and displaying data.
- Perform Software Configuration Management and ensure that all the project deliverables are properly tracked through Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control.
- Performed ETL transformations using SSIS & Data stage jobs. Created reports using SSRS, consumed in CORS & CURS applications.
- Supports QA migrations and QA test runs, UAT phase. Performs Production Deployment Validation and monitors first production run.
Tools: .Net Framework 4.0, C#, ASP.Net MVC 4, WCF, WPF, SQL Server 2005, SSRS & SSIS 2005 and Nunit
Scrum Master & Lead Developer
- Responsible for the delivery and oversight of Confidential ’s Confidential project by performing the requirement analysis, design, develop and enhancing the existing application.
- Served as a Scrum master for a team of 11 members, ran the entire project development at offshore.
- Facilitated daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings between team members and Product owner.
- Serve as a Scrum couch and mentor within the Organization.
- Resolved various team conflicts and client priorities by focusing on Scrum principles and values.
- Coordinated the other teams which include QA team activities and Deployment teams.
- Within a short period developed DCAdminTool website using ASP.Net MVC 4. This helps Client, End users, business teams to validate latest 30 batches status and process them accordingly.
- Worked on major part of DCTestDataCreator tool, which helped the business team to create test data in bulk to perform extensive testing of the application.
- Created ExcelCompare tool, which reduced the Development and QA teams database analysis to 15% and boosted team to complete work in quick time.
- Created various SSRS reports, which helped team to analyze the total number of claims and balance pending from its clients (between Payers & Providers).
- Extensively worked on Creating tables, Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers using SQL Server 2008.
- Created the simplified version of AIM-BIW Rodie SSIS package for AIMEE database.
- Worked on Performance improvements for DataLayer service.
Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, C#, LINQ, VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2008, Silver light - 3.0, WCF, ADO.Net, Visual SourceSafe, SSRS & SSIS 2008/2005, DTS
- Gathered the business requirements and study for the new development and maintenance work.
- Prepared Technical design document, Gap analysis document and impacted objects list.
- Created & m odified existing WCF Services and web pages using ASP.Net, C#.
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.Net features like - Data Adapter, Data Set and Data Table.
- Served as single point of contact for all backend support for 3 different databases .
- Created various Tables, custom tables, Triggers, Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2005.
- Updated various existing SSIS package as per the new enhancements.
- Modified the packages that are generating the DBF files as output files.
- Developed reports using SSRS - 2005 and packages using SSIS - 2005.
- Expert in bug identification did the analysis and provided the root causes for entire team.
- Owned NUnit Test execution and achieved coverage of 97%.
Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, C#, ASP.Net 2.0, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2005, Visual SourceSafe.
- Developed new classes using C#. & ASP.NET, which in corporate n-tier architecture.
- Created Tables, Triggers and Stored Procedures for supporting Web Application.
- Used ADO.NET to interact with the back-end database.
- Performed Unit testing and System testing and prepared required documents for testing.