- . Net Developer with 5 years of professional experience in IT industry involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Design Documents and Reports .
- Experience in MVC to make applications load and execute faster.
- Expertise in designing and developing web based and windows based applications in Visual studio 2008/2012/2015 using ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, LINQ, Web Services.
- Extensive Knowledge on Microsoft .NET Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI), Singleton.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Language Integrated Query (LINQ).
- Understanding of Object Oriented Concepts with C, Java, Perl and Python.
- Extensive experience in developing N-tier applications using C #, .NET Remoting , . NET Serviced Components , . NET Web Services .
- Strong hands on knowledge on device drivers using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism .
- Experienced in using web services like WSDL, SOAP, XPATH, XSL and XSLT.
- Expertise in designing and developing user interface using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, and Java Script.
- Good experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in design and development using SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Experience in writing TSQL, PL/SQL, Stored procedure and Cursors in SQL Server.
- Expertise in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with good knowledge on SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently and be highly motivated.
- Experience in using Object Relation Mapping solution for Microsoft .NET Platform using NHibernate.
- Effective working independently and collaboratively in teams and ability to work effectively with end users.
Programming Languages: C, C++,C#,T-SQL,JAVA SCRIPT,XHTML5,JAVA
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, WSDL,SOAP, ADO.NET
Tools: Visual Studio, MS Visio, Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS
Web Technologies: HTML,CSS,XML,JSON,XAML,AJAX,XSD
Scripting& Frameworks: JQUERY,ANGULAR JS,,BOOTSTRAP JS, REACT JS
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2008/2012/2014
Web Servers: IIS 7.0/7.5
Operating Systems: WINDOWS,UNIX,LINUX,MAC
Versioning Tool: TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER(TFS),VISUAL SOURCE SAFE(VSS),GITHUB
Testing frameworks: NUnit, XUNIT
Confidential, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Analyzed and participated in requirements gathering and design document.
- Followed Agile Methodologies and Test-Driven Development.
- Created Redis Helper class to migrate the objects stored in the in-cache memory to Redis cache.
- Developed web application using ASP.NET4.5, MVC 5 Framework, Bootstrap3, and JQuery.
- Designed GUI in ASP.NET4.5 using Visual Studio .NET 2017 and creating Style Sheets for formatting the WebPages based on the business requirements and functional requirements document.
- Used JQuery, Bootstrap JS 3 to create dynamic data driven web pages.
- Developed and consumed Windows Communication Foundation Services (WCF) which interfaces with Windows Active Directory and SQL Server
- Used T-SQL stored procedures to transfer data.
- Worked with Web API to provide services to HTTP requests.
- Generated Reports using SSMS and integrated with web pages.
- Worked with test team and fixed the issues as part of the bug life cycle.
- Implemented testing by using testing frameworks like NUnit.
- Used Perforce for source code maintenance needs and version control.
- Used Collaborator for getting the code reviewed and Agile Central for Sprint reviews.
Confidential, Bentonville, Arkansas
- Wrote low level technical design documents based on users input and business requirements.
- Created operations in WCF service for managing all database related operations.
- Created and configured WCF service with multiple bindings like netMsmqBinding, netTcpBinding, wsHttpBinding, basicHttpBinding.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML5 and ReactJS.
- Handling the tasks of designing and maintaining SQL databases and VB6 applications
- Designing of multi-layer forms using designs and layouts in VB.
- Applied bootstrap styles to manipulate and decorate html elements in views.
- Used React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Implement REST Services with JSON and bind through Ajax call.
- Widely used REST services for consuming data across the module.
- Extended WCF web service using C# to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP message format and HTTP Protocol.
- Created objects in DAL using repository pattern and EF code first approach.
- Used versioning tool Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling of the application.
- Involved in UAT of the applications by providing users with test cases and scenarios, and guiding them during the testing process.
- Followed TDD approach and created unit tests to test controller actions and other functions.
- Participated in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project sponsors to meet expectations and deadlines.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C#, VB.NET, CSS, HTML, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, XML, SQL Server 2012, LINQ, WCF, Entity Framework.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Developed User interface using ASP.NET and written business logic using C# Code.
- As part of the development team, developed web interfaces for User module using ASP.NET with extensive features like User Controls, Data grid control, Session state management and XML files to store application configuration constants.
- Used T-SQL stored procedures to transfer data.
- Presentation layer was developed using HTML, JQuery and CSS.
- Designed and implemented WCF REST service for stateless web service behavior.
- Developed Views using HTML, CSS, JQuery and Bootstrap 3.0.
- Use ASP.NET 4.0 Login Control to display user registration forms, login forms, change password forms and password reminder forms.
- Integrated Subversion into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process .
- Developed classes for database access and other business components using C# and ADO.NET.
- Written packages to transfer the data between the systems using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Developed the UI Screens using HTML, XML, Java Scripts, Ajax, JQuery, and CSS. Developed Web Services for obtaining structured data for financial information using JSON and XML.
- Used existing ASP address book component for Email integration.
- Developed client side validation and dynamic UI using JQuery and Angular JS.
- SQL Server 2012 Enterprise Manager was used to create objects like tables, stored procedures, etc.
- Developed a communication between client and server with the help of .NET Remoting.
- Used Crystal Reports to design and generate reports from a wide range of data sources.
- Implemented Role based security.
- Used N Unit for unit testing of each of the components.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET 4.0, BOOTSTRAP, C#.NET, SQL Server 2012, Ajax 2.0, IIS 7.0, JQuery, CSS, WCF, AngularJS, XML, HTML,UML, SSIS and MS-Office
- Involved in the full software development life cycle and handled application from end to end.
- Developed ASP .NET Web forms and Used C#to develop classes & data access layer.
- Used XML, XSL to create documents to present the business data in readable format.
- Involved in the Data modeling and development of Data warehouse in Oracle & SQL Server.
- Interacted with end-users and business analysts to identify and develop business requirements
- Development of ASP.NET user controls, classes using VB
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service for Business Logic Layer for Service Oriented Architecture.
- Developed class libraries to implement the business rules.
- Used ADO.NET to access data in SQL Server.
- Involved in coding the forms in PHP and using MySQL as database.
- Writing stored procedure and triggers at the back end.
- Optimized data access statements for more performance and efficiency.