- 7+ years of experience as a Microsoft .Net developer in analysis, design and implementation of web based applications in Microsoft Technologies.
- Strong experience in developing internet, intranet, N - tier and distributed client-server applications using C#.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, AJAX, SQL Server.
- Expert in developing web applications and web services in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net using C#.Net, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Experienced in creating Web Forms, User Controls, Custom Controls and web services etc.
- Experience on ADO.NET components such as Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader, and Data View & Data Table to access & update database.
- Expertise in configuring, using & administrating version control systems like Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Client and server side validations using Java script and Validation Controls and performing the tasks related Database issue.
- Designed UML diagrams using various tools like Visio.
- Performed Unit testing and System testing and prepared required documents for testing.
- Expertise in trouble shooting application issues and providing optimal solutions.
- Expert in debugging an application using the debugging tools provided by the Visual Studio.Net IDE.
- Ability to develop and track a project from inception to deployment.
- Ability to develop and follow a project plan for application with a finite time line.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. A good team player with excellent technical, communication and interpersonal skills and capable of taking up responsibilities independently and collaboratively in teams.
- Motivated and determined to deliver productive high quality, complete deliverables within deadlines with minimal supervision.
Languages: .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , C#, C, C++
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
Database Tools: SQL Server Management Studio, ADO.NET Entity Framework
Version Control: Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
IDE: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 8/10
Operating System: Windows Xp/7/vista
Others: Devxpress Control, IIS
Confidential, Mansfield, MA
Sr. C#/.Net Developer
- Involved in all phases like requirement gathering, Analysis, design and coding part.
- Designed and Developed different modules, Class using C# and Designed GUI Part using DevXpress controls.
- Layout is created by using master-content page feature.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, the middle tier contained all the business logic.
- Various Web services are crated for accessing the content. Web services include functions to return content and various business operations on contents. This will decouple detail from web UI and allow developing Web application for wide range of device.
- Used Entity Framework to access data from database in a web application.
- Developed whole database structure using SQL server 2008 R2 and also created Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes.
- Used LINQ to SQL for retrieving the data efficiently from the server.
- Involved in designing and documentation of flows and functional diagrams using Visio.
- Used TFS for version and source code control
- Deployment of Application on Test and Production Server and testing of application.
- Taking and monitoring source code and database backup.
Sr. Software Developer
- Gathered Requirement from onsite and did analysis and designing.
- Designed and Developed different modules, Class using C# and Designed GUI Part with help of .Net framework 4.0, ASP.NET, C#.Net.
- Implemented classes with getter/setter properties, different access specifires and Object oriented concepts in C# which encapsulate business logic and call them from Web Forms.
- Used SOAP authentication for security and Checked user credential in web services using SoapHeader.
- Created web services for accessing data from the database.
- Used ADO.NET data objects such as Connection, Command, Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, Data Table and XML for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Created Relational Database using Normalization, Implement Relationships between tables, Data table, Stored Procedure in SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Used Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) for integration, maintenance and Security of code
- Responsible for application Supports and releasing the fixes.
- Resolved potential issues that arose during the execution of development.
- Designed and developed layout/architecture of this project.
- Designed and Developed forms using DevXpress Controls, AJAX functionality, C#.Net, and Microsoft ADO.NET to access data from database in application.
- Designed new table for storing request and response data. Updated various databases for implementing this facility.
- Experienced in using timer functionality for polling database.
- Handled web application for requesting data to database. Involved in request and response query designing.
- Document the Business requirements in the form of Use Case
- Contributed towards Technical design & development discussions.
- Created Test cases, Test procedures and also was a team player in module and system testing.
Tech. Environment: .Net Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, AJAX, Devxpress Controls, SQL Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio.NET 2010 IDE and Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC)
Tech. Environment: .Net Framework 4.0, C#, ADO.NET, Crystal Report, Devxpress Controls, SQL Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio.NET 2010
Tech. Environment: .Net Framework 4.0, C#, ADO.NET, Devxpress Controls, SQL Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio.NET 2010
Tech. Environment: .Net Framework 3.5, ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, Devxpress Controls, IIS, hosting, Team foundation version control, Visual Studio.NET 2008
- Involved in the Analysis, Design, and Development of the windows dialog.
- Write the detailed specification and use cases.
- Participated in design consideration of flow between different modules, Interconnectivity issues and management of chain of documents.
- Created Master Pages using in order to have a consistent layout for all the pages in the website and used CSS to apply rich style by creating customized classes to web pages.
- Implemented Localization/Globalization for different cultures of website.
- Configured the Web.Config file for authentication, session, traces for website.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Studied the full events of DevExpress Grid control and used many while creating generic setup dialog and also integrated Menu, Crystal reports with this Grid control.
- Written various test cases for testing setup dialog.
- Experience in reading flat files from system and also involved in Database design.
- Used Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) for integration, maintenance and Security of code.
- Experience in hosting website.
- Responsible in requirement gathering and analyzing them.
- Prepared web forms by trying to calculate/transfer maximum items from federal return.
- Experienced in all types of dealing with state government like getting E-File approval on test data, forms approval from state government by sending hard copy, fax or by mail etc.
- Used Microsoft ADO.NET to access data from database application.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for integration, maintenance and Security of code
- Experienced in replying to client query by mails.
- Responsible for application Supports and releasing the fixes.
Tech. Environment: .Net Framework 3.5/3.0, ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, IIS, hosting, Visual Source Safe, Visual Studio.NET 2008, ADO.Net, Microsoft SQL Server