- 7+ years of extensive experience in designing, coding and testing on Client/Server and Web Based Application.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using C#, ADO.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, WinForms, .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5 and Visual Studio 2005/2008.
- Expertise in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Testing.
- Solid experience in OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Design) and OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- Implemented SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using WCF and Web services for creating scalable n-tier applications.
- Strong in T-SQL & PL-SQL writing stored procedures and functions and tuned SQL queries in SQL Server2005/2008, Oracle 9i/10g.
- Strong experience in design and development of custom complex reports using Crystal Reports 9, SSRS 2005/2008.
- Well versed with test driven development, used Nunit and MbUnit and Visual Studio Test Tools for Unit testing.
- Good Understanding of XML, XML Schema, XSLT, XPATH, WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Develop multi-tiered object-oriented system architectures utilizing UML in generating artifacts of software system (Use cases, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams) using Microsoft Visio and Enterprise Architect.
- Working Knowledge of Design Patterns like Singleton Pattern, Factory Pattern, Model/View/Presenter, Model/View/Controller.
- Strong hands on experience with ASP.NET and its components: AJAX, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL, ASP.NET Providers, Typed Datasets.
- Experience in using ORM (Object-relational mapping) tools like NHibernate 3.1 and Microsoft Entity Framework 4.
- Experience is using Microsoft Enterprise Library 3.0 for Data Access, Logging, Caching and Encryption.
- Strong in Database development, Data Migration using ORACLE (9i/10g), SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Fair knowledge of ETL tools like SSIS and Informatica.
- Strong experience in design and development of custom complex reports using Crystal Reports 9.
- Extensive Development experience with tools like MS Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010, MS Visual Source Safe 6.0, Vault, Team Foundation Server, XML Spy, Stylus Studio, TOAD and MS WSE.
- Extensive experience working in Onsite-Offshore Model.
- Strong Analytical, Organizational, Inter-personal and Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of CMMI5 processes.
C#.NET, VB.NET, Java, PHP
MS-SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i/10g, DB2, PL/SQL, MS Access, MySQL
Visual Studio.Net, Zend, Eclipse
Crystal Reports 9.0, SQL Reporting services 2005(SSRS), SSIS.
MS Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server.
SOAP, HTTP and TCP/IP
VisualStudio.Net, Microsoft Visio
Windows 98/2000/XP/7/2003 Server
Confidential, Oct 2008 – Current
Location: Vancouver, WA
Role: Sr. Application Developer
Next Generation Tax System (NGTS) – is the initiative from Washington State Employment Security Department (ESD) to implement the TAX side of Unemployment Insurance (UI) system. The system will manage the records for all employers of the state of Washington, process Tax and Wage reports and assist the ESD staff to be able to collect the taxes and audit the information more effectively.
- Involved in data migration from legacy system to SQL Server.
- Created SSIS packages for ETL and data cleansing.
- Involved in Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation of the application.
- Worked with Business Analysts to understand Use Cases and BRDs.
- Implemented MVP (Model, view, presenter) pattern.
- Created server side web pages using ASP.Net.
- Used NHibernate as the ORM tool for data access.
- Used LINQ and Lambda Expressions extensively within the code.
- Developed workflows in Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Extensively used LINQ to Objects to query the objects based on requirement.
- Carried out code review meetings with the team members to ensure coding standards are followed.
- WroteT-SQLqueries and Stored Procedures using MS SQL Server for data access and reports.
- Performed unit testing and integration testing.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, VS 2008, ASP.NET, C#, NHibernate, LINQ, WCF, SQL Server 2008, Log4Net, User Controls, SSIS 2008.
Confidential, April 2008 – Oct 2008
Location: Portland, OR
Role: Sr. Software Engineer
Global Business Intelligence (GBI) is a corporate Data Ware house built using SAP BW and Oracle Data Marts. GBI supports Global Sales, Finance, Logistics, Supply-Chain, Demand Planning and Forecasting, Inventory Management.
- Study of CR (Change Request) documents and R2R (Response to Requirement) documents for understanding the enhancements.
- Designing custom user controls in C# to be used within the sales application.
- Used AJAX.Net controls extensively for making the pages more dynamic and user friendly.
- Used new features of .Net 3.0 and 3.5 C# such as Code Initialization, LINQ Queries and Query Expressions, usage of implicitly typed local variables, Anonymous Types, Extension methods etc.
- Used MS Enterprise Library 3.1 for using the reusable blocks such as Exception handling and Logging Application block.
- Involved in code peer review, system regression and unit testing.
- Quickly acquired proficiency in ETL tools like Informatica and SSIS which were used for data migration.
- Maintenance and Enhancements to incorporate new features to existing SQL Scripts.
- Tuning of Oracle Scripts for improvement of Batch processes.
- Involved in Release Cycle, QA, System Integration Testing, Production Support 24x7.
- Used Bulk Collections and handled huge volumes of data.
- Extensively used Procedures, Packages, DB Links, Cursors and DBMS_UTIL package.
Environment: Oracle 10g, Visual Studio.NET 2008, C#, ADO.Net, XML, Silverlight, AJAX.Net, VSS, Informatica 7.0, SSIS 2005, MS Enterprise Library 3.1.
Confidential, March 2007 – March 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Role: Sr. Software Engineer
Enterprise Circuit Repository Database (eCRDB) is a circuit repository that has an end to end view of customer and backbone circuits in Verizon Business network including the network level info such as network element id, slot, port, channel that each network is provisioned on. This repository will be used by the service assurance team during break down of networks.
- Study of Business Requirement Document (BRD) for the understanding of functionality.
- Designing custom controls in C#.NET to supplement built applications.
- Used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components were consumed by web applications and windows applications.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.NET and Web Services Enhancements (WSE). Consumed Web Services from both Windows services and ASP.NET web applications.
- Used Repeater and DataGrid for rendering of data, SqlClient class for database connection.
- Validation of web pages using required field, range, validation summary and regular expression.
- Involved in code peer review, system regression and unit testing using Nunit.
- Loading flat files coming from Up-stream systems into Oracle using SQL*Loader.
- Utilized IBM Clearcase for file-sharing and version control.
- Developed Packages and procedures for Extraction, Transformation and Loading processes.
- Improved the performance of ETL process by fine tuning queries, creating appropriate indexes and using temp tables.
- Produced SQL reports to address the fallouts between pre and post migrated data.
- Created Dashboard reports for Higher Management.
Environment: Oracle 10g, Visual Studio 2005, C#, IIS 6, ADO.NET, XML, XSD, XSLT, Net Framework 2.0, Nunit, ASP.NET, IBM Clearcase, Microsoft WSE 3.0.
Client: Confidential, Nov 2005 – Feb 2007
Employer: Infosys Technologies Ltd
Location: Hyderabad, India
Role: Software Engineer
Confidential,is the fastest growing auto-insurance company in United States which has coverage in more than 28 states.
- Requirement gathering, project scope evaluation and analysis.
- Development of web services to integrate multiple corporate systems (Pivotal, Ellipse and Microsoft Dynamics ERP) using ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
- Used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies.
- Actively played the role of an Agile Programmer and followed TDD (Test Driven Development) concepts.
- Responsible for designing and implementing all internal and client reporting solutions utilizing a variety of reporting packages including Crystal Reports XI and SQL Server 2005 reporting services.
- Used Microsoft SQL Server 2005, created stored procedures, triggers, functions, indexes for optimization of data fetching.
- Involved in code peer review, system, regression and unit testing.
- Utilized Microsoft Visual Source-Safe for file-sharing and version control.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005, IIS 6, ADO.NET, .Net Framework 2.0, Nunit, Resharper, ASP.NET, Visual Source Safe, Microsoft WSE 2.0, Crystal Reports XI.
Client: Confidential, July 2004 – Nov 2005
Employer: Syntel Inc
Location: Pune, India
Role: Programmer Analyst
Confidential, is the next generation Information System for the Healthcare Enterprise. Access Management module provides functionality to identify a person, request service for the person, verify the person is eligible and authorized for the service, and on the day of service is registered or admitted. In addition it includes functionality for transferring and discharging patients, bed management, room and bed related charges, and the ability to physically track the patient in the Health Care facility during their treatment.
- Requirement Analysis, Design and database mapping.
- Creation of Use-case diagrams, Low-level design and high level design documents.
- Designed & Developed Components using C#.NET, ADO.NET and ASP.NET.
- Designing custom controls in C#.NET to supplement built applications.
- Implemented State Management using Session and View State Variables.
- Data Grid: Used Template Columns. Implemented Paging, Sorting and Caching concepts.
- Developed 3- Tier Application with UI, Business and Data Access layers using ASP.NET, UDDI and Web service based on SOAP.
- Extensive usage of ADO.NET – Connection, Command, Dataset, Data View, Data Adaptor.
- Responsible for designing and implementing all internal and client reporting solutions utilizing a variety of reporting packages including Crystal Reports 9.
- Extensively used Binding Sources, Custom Attributes, and Stored Procedures.
- Designed and developed database objects like procedures, tables, views.
Environment: Visual Studio 2003/2005, SQL Server 2000, IIS 6, VB.NET, ADO.NET, .Net Framework 1.1/2.0, Nunit, ASP.NET, Visual Source Safe, Microsoft WSE 2.0, Crystal Reports 9.
Bachelors in Computers Science and Engineering