- Having 4.5 years of experience in IBM I - Series and .NET including 2 years of experience on UiPath.
- Having experience in all kind of automation like: Excel Automation, Web Automation, E-mail Automation, PDF Automation, Image/OCR, ABBY Automation etc...
- Possessing in-depth knowledge and worked on activities offered by UiPath.
- Documenting and Maintaining the information and solutions of the business processes in detail where required SDLC including analysis, design, and development ensuring quality of delivery.
- Abilities in coordinating with internal/external customers for running successful business operations and experience of implementing procedures and service standards for business excellence.
- 2.5 Years of experience in development in AS400 on DB2, RPGLE, COBOL, MQ and ALDON.
TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS SKILLS:
- RPA UiPath, C#, .NET, SQL.
- MS word, Excel, PPT, etc.
- Enhancement/Change ticket.
- Scheduled Job Queue
- System I Navigator, Winscp.
- SDLC, Agile & Sprint method.
- Merchandising System.
- Remittance Systems.
- Jira and Share Points.
Environment: UiPath Studio and Orchestrator.
Tools: Used: UiPath.
- Divide the entire manual process into small task and automate each with one link to other.
- Design workflow, coding, testing and maintaining the RPA’s (Robot’s).
- Tracking the robot activities, managing incidents/exceptions, review the code and fix.
- Configuring orchestrator to Robots, creating Assets and environments on the Orchestrator.
- Debugging the workflow, finding the bugs using error handlers and fixing them in minimal time.
- Extracted data from Web applications, Windows Applications, PDF, Images, Excel etc. and exported the output data to Database/Excel.
- Expertise in using Image comparison using Image recognition with OCR for designing in UiPath Studio.
- Creates reviews and delivers end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, training materials) and training for accuracy.