- An Ambitious .Net professional with over 8 years of experience in design and developing Internet, Intranet and client server applications in Microsoft (.NET Framework and SQL Server) with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Architecture of .NET applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) Methodologies and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture). Experience in gathering requirements and converting the Business Requirements into Technical Specifications.
- Expert in developing large scale applications using .NET framework in the areas that require Performance, Scalability, Security, and Extensibility. Good Knowledge of OOAD, Design Tools, UML Diagrams and Design Patterns. Created UML Diagram using MS Visio.
- Proficient in developing ASP.NET web - applications using Model-View-Controller (MVC), Factory and Singleton design patterns. Extensive experience in User Interface(UI) development using HTML5, XML, Kendo UI, Java Script, Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular JS, CSS3, AJAX.
- Developed the UI in Windows Forms, ASP.NET and applied the CSS styles. Extensively used ADO.NET for connecting to database and calling the procedures and functions.
- Implemented user level security, extracted technical specifications from the database server using ADO.net and SQL Server stored procedures. Having good partial knowledge in ASP.NET MVP framework to develop user interfaces.
- Excellent in writing stored procedures and triggers. Involved in tuning procedures and queries for maximum performance. Involved in writing T-SQL statements for creating tables, indexes and constraints.
- Used SQL Profiler extensively to monitor the performance of the application and databases. Responsible for the implementation and administration of SQL Server databases for maximum uptime of server.
- Experience in creating and managing Clustered and Non-Clustered Indexes to improve database performance.
- Thorough knowledge of addressing Performance Issues, Database design and other database related activities, involved in query tuning, Index tuning using SQL Profiler and Execution Plan. Experience with several design patterns like Singleton, Factory Method, Prototype, etc. and architectures like Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and MVC.
- Expert in maintaining Error logging using Exceptional Handling in T-SQL. Experienced in using Bootstrap in Application development associate with Angular. Familiar with all Bootstrap Components and JQuery Plugins.
- Extensive experience with developing and consuming Web Services (SOAP, UDDI & WSDL). Working knowledge of object relational mapping (ORM) tools like Entity Framework, NHibernate and worked using LINQ with Objects, SQL and XML. Working knowledge with various version control software like Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and SVN for version controls.
- Experience in .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Maintaining and setting up new IIS application pools across multiple domains.
- Experience in using .Net remoting, Message Queuing, XML, XSLT, XPATH and XML Schema. Experience in using test frameworks like UAT, Nunit. Strong background working with cross-functional teams in the design, development, and quality control of applications, systems and databases.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, roots cause, and develop innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations.
- Experience in communicating with QA team to explain the requirements and the expected functionality during application testing. Experience with N-Unit to executes test cases.
- A Goal-oriented professional with Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills, interpersonal and Organizational skills.
Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. x, ADO.NET, LINQ, ADO.NET Entity Framework WPF, WCF.
Languages: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET
Database Technologies: MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2/2008, MS Access, MySQL
Application Server: IIS 5.1/6.0/7.0
Version Control: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS)
SDLC Methodologies: AGILE, SCRUM, RUP, Waterfall.
Testing Tools: UAT, Junit, Nunit.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr .Net Developer
- Creating the models, views and controllers using ASP.NET, MVC, C#.NET, HTML, Java Script, and JQuery. Extensively worked on User Interface (views) using CSS, HTML, AJAX, Java Script and Bootstrap. Designing the WCF Service based on the requirement using UI design patterns and created separate WCF services project which is integrated with BLL.
- Used Data tables and JQuery validations plugins for client side operations. Developed the user document or the user manual which helps the users to understand the tool.
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Crystal Reports. Extensively used CSS and JQuery to create visually appealing User Interfaces. Written stored procedures, triggers using SQL in SQL SERVER and worked with SSRS and SSIS.
- Developed Business Logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming Language (OOPs) features like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation in C#. Developed Stored Procedures, Tables, Views in MYSQL Databases.
- Developed rich UI for the application using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and done data binding using one way, two ways and one way to source data binding. Implemented the above project in Visual Studio using C#.Net and .Net Framework.
- Consumed the WCF services using JQuery Ajax calls to enable effective communication. Performed querying to database using LINQ to SQL and querying to XML files using LINQ to XML.
- Supported the database for daily, weekly and scheduled jobs along with bug fixing and production issues. Developed database objects like Tables, Views and Stored procedures in SQL Server. Developed reports using SSIS. Solid understanding of ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET, .NET Framework.
- Imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS.
- Used NHibernate to facilitate data access, and utilized the ASP.NET AJAX Extensions and toolkit extensively to make the interface rich and interactive. Prepared unit test cases and performed N-Unit Testing prior to system implementation.
- Developed WCF Services to interact with the back end to get the necessary XML data for each email templates. Normalize and designing tables, PL/SQL functions, procedures and triggers. Bug fixing during respective phases.
- Worked with Team Foundation Server for Source Code management and Bug Tracking. Experience in ASP.NET, XML, ADO.NET and TFS. Responsible for creating/generating Hibernate classes and configuration XML's and to also manage CRUD operations (insert, update, and delete).
- Performed and resolved cross-browser issues and Unit Testing. Designed the data-centric application using ASP.NET and MVC. Reviewed and modified the code to eliminate design pattern inconsistencies introduced during development cycles and to ensure cross-browser functionality.
- Experience in using Source Code Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe, TFS (Team Foundation Server), Unit Testing using Nunit, UAT and deployment of web applications. Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing for Junit.
- Developed and maintained a website for uploading, processing, and sharing data from the ground up. Responsible for developing the full stack (front-end development, application logic, services, data persistence) as well as server setup and maintenance.
- Involved in troubleshooting and resolved application issues escalated from end users. Processed large batches of data on daily and weekly basis. Conducted user regression and other tests on products and components. Opened and documented defect tickets.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in all stages of SDLC including designing, coding, testing and implementing the application following Scrum (Agile) methodology. Involved in Requirements gathering, Development, Testing and delivery of application. Provide better estimates while spending less time creating them and make sure we were in control of the project schedule and state.
- Developed n-tier web applications in .NET environment using C#, .NET, ASP.NET 4.0, Web services, Console Applications, Web forms, using VS 2013, IIS 7.0 and SQL server. Developed application using Web API 2.0, Entity Framework, with SQL Server as backend.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy. Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application (SPA).
- Designed and developed the Data access layer using Entity Framework integration. Developed user interfaces for using C# and Win Forms using WPF. Designed and developed various Classes in C#.NET to implement the business logic and event handling.
- Developed Various Templates and Web Pages for the Web Application using ASP.NET, C#, XML and Java scripting. Delivered Technical Presentations to team on following topics for successful project implementations: Task Parallel Library, MVC, Entity Framework 5, ASP.NET WEB API.
- Used C#.NET and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Created Restful Web APIs using ASP.NET. Consumed Web Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications.
- Implemented MVC architecture to accomplish task of isolating Business Layer, Presentation Layer and Data Layer. Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, Caching features, for optimization and configuration of the web application using C#.NET.
- Extensively used ASP.NET 4.0 controls like Master Page Templates, Menu Controls, Grid View Controls and File Upload Controls. Responsible for developing a new SOA n-tier web browser application with WPF Framework 4.0 and Visual Studio for DAT System.
- Used LINQ for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using ASP.Net. Published Web services using C#.NET to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Created the reusable and optimized Web Services using C#.NET. These services included self-defined structures for data input and were exposed using WSDL with SOAP format as well as consumption interfaces for them.
- Created several SQL Reports in large database with Design, Develop, and Build and publish the reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Used agile methodologies, test driven development and automated builds.
- Used VSS for version control and file sharing. Involved in testing modules using Nunit and fixing bugs. Involved in the deployment of project on the development and production Web servers. Generated logs by invoking events for error recording and security.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts. Worked on C# .NET, MVC, Angular JS, HTML for developing various business logics. Used Entity framework CODE FIRST to improve the overall performance of the application.
- Created WCF SOAP, WCF REST Services and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients. Experienced in a fast-paced agile development including Scrum, Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Designed and developed SOA architecture with WCF binding concepts for making data binding for end points. Developed Web Application in ASP.NET MVC razor view engine, ASP.NET with C# as code behind, Angular JS is used for client side validation. Used PL/SQL for implementing business rules and do performance tuning procedures. Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Developed Razor views with strongly typed view models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NET MVC, CSS3 and C #. Managed online content, performed editing and proofread all content.
- Developed, maintained and evaluated content for website. Analyzed web content summarized it and documented results for website users. Implemented Partial views (user controls), Master Pages, Strongly Typed Views and Complex Views.
- Implemented Get, Post, Put, Delete by using Controller actions and Caching by using Action Filters, Child actions in Controller and return Razor HTML to View through Action Results. Worked on SOAP and RESTFUL Service API using WCF which return XML and JSON data using WCF attributes.
- Leveraged Angular JS for scripting, AJAX calls and JSON and XML for passing objects from Controller to View and vice versa. Extensively used Angular JS for DOM traversing and manipulation. Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization.
- Implementing LINQ queries on different data sources in Silverlight applications. Created packages using Integration Services (SSIS) for data extraction from Flat Files, Excel Files to provide access.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and documented the entire application. Created test plans and performed unit and regression testing on the application.
- Experience in coordinating with on site and offshore team members in daily status meeting to resolve issues related to project Activities. To provide 24x7 production support for SQL Server databases on Clustered Servers with sizes ranging from 1 to 2 Terabytes to achieve maximum performance and uptime in production environment.
- Involved in full Software development life-cycle (SDLC) followed by Agile SDLC using SCRUM methodologies to produce high quality software model.
- Designed different components using C#.NET language and built on n-tier architecture with extensive use of Object Oriented Programming Techniques likes Inheritance, Interfaces etc. Designed and developed SOA services using Web Services in C#.NET.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.net and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Deployed and maintained ASP.NET applications running at IIS. Involved in developing Master Pages and for providing uniformity among the pages using ASP.NET. Extensively involved in designing in graphical buttons and tabs in Expression Blend.
- Created SQL Server Tables and Complex Tables and Developed Stored Procedures, Views and User-Defined Functions those are required for the application. Created SQL Server Stored Procedures to enter and retrieve the data into the application.
- Developed Query for generating Cross-Tab Drill-down reports in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Implemented test cases for Unit testing in Business, Presenter, and Data Access Layers using Nunit.
- Created Unit test cases for the application using Nunit and Visual Studio Unit Testing Framework
Environment: Visual Studio, SQL Server 2008, .NET Framework 3.5, C#.NET 3.0, AJAX, Java Script, Web Service, LINQ, Nunit, SSRS, SCRUM, SVN.
- Created Complex queries and Stored Procedures. Developed the Web User Interface using AJAX technology to enhance the visual appearance to avoid the flickering effects across server post backs.
- Writing the code as per standards, identifying and optimizing the code where changes are required. Maintaining proper documentation of all the work done. Involved in enhancements and modifications of application and worked in bug fixing.
- Used Web-Services to host the application on internet. Used DLL's to implement business logic and to integrate the application. Used UML and C# to design and develop the code analyzer. Used Datasets for temporary storing and manipulation of data.
- Debugging, compiling and testing the source codes to improve efficiency. Created the project and deployed to production. Extensively used ASP.Net Ajax Controls to develop rich UI and to improve the performance of the website.
- Designed the pages with more focus on animations and responsive design. Included the entire client given data in it. Worked on Complex Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers in SQL Server.
- Wrote SQL Queries, Stored procedures, Joins and LINQ queries to process large collection of products, rules and used ADO.NET Data Reader, Data Adapter, SQL Command and Dataset for retrieving data from database
- Designed BL and DAL using C#, ADO.NET and SQL Server. Created Web User controls for code reuse and wrote custom delegates to handle the events raised by the controls. Created sample application using Dev Express controls, Telerik controls and JQuery widgets which helped in decision making of the UI controls.
- Created Business Layer/Data Access Layer using C#, SQL Server, ADO.NEt. Hands on experience on implementing AJAX functionalities for partial view rendering through JSON. Used TFS For the Source and Version Control.