- Microsoft server products including BizTalk Server 2000 - 2013, Windows Server 2008 and 2012, SQL Server 2008, SQL 2008 Reporting Services, SQL 2008 Integration Services, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- Strong architecture and development expertise in the core Microsoft .NET developer stack including Visual C#, Visual Basic .NET, ASP.NET, WCF, XML Web services, .NET 2.0, .NET 3.0., .NET 3.5 and MSMQ
- Agile software development methodologies - Microsoft Solutions Framework and Scrum
- Production application tuning and monitoring - Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Lead BizTalk Server Administrator
- Support Confidential Infrastructure Operations maintaining, installing, configuring, and support for ACE Insurance Revenue generating EAI solutions. The role of Lead BizTalk Administrator routine responsibilities included deployment of applications using BTDF, installation and configuration of highly available environments (Dev, UAT, and Prod), design security model for runtime support, daily and monthly maintenance, monitoring health and stability with System Center Operations Manager using BizTalk Application pack.
- After ACE Insurance and Chubb combined, growth of integrated solutions has increased leading to the addition of Small Commercial and Confidential subsidiaries Claims Processing Lines of business. This included the migration of application from legacy BizTalk 2009 to BizTalk 2013R2 versions in highly available multi-tiered environments.
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting of production and in development EAI solutions. Interface with Microsoft Product Support and utilize industry standard diagnostic tools, as BizTalk Administrator, identify bottlenecks and system resource contention. Remediate problems in a structured ITIL change control and ALM process defined by Chubb.
- Provide 24 x 7 x 365 production support to 3 LOB integration environments for Confidential Infrastructure Operations. Service Now ITIL was utilized for incident, change control, and problem management adhering to a strict documentation and compliance process. Routinely participate in cross team meetings for operations, change control, daily operations.
- Provide guidance and define standards for operation including application structure, server build documentation, application standards and build/deployment automation for 2 Lines of business.
Confidential, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
BizTalk Server Administrator/ Automation Architect
- Confidential Systems Inc. has a large integration development topology consisting of web server farms, SQL Server SSIS farms, and at the center is Microsoft BizTalk Server. This integrates all business systems at Confidential to Sales Force DotCom, SAP, Sieble, and Financials. The entire solution consists of over 150 BizTalk Server applications and their supporting web services, message queues, SSIS packages, scheduled tasks.
- As A BizTalk administrator for the internal Quality Assurance team the role is to automate the creation of multiple fully integrated environments in Amazon Web Services Cloud based platform. This automation is necessary to expedite the build out of additional environments used for break fix, pre-production, and development unit testing tasks. A combination of Power shell scripting, C# code, and product knowledge (14 yrs) used to create multiple cloud based environments. Future enhancements will be used with Confidential Cloud Transformation services in development.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Electronic Messaging Team Leader / Sr. Developer Web Services and Integration
- As Electronic Messaging Team Lead, I was responsible for leading a staff of application developers to design and develop electronic prescription ordering system specifically for long term care facilities. The system interfaces with prescription networks to receive new and updated orders across the United States. This system was designed to meet the very stringent requirements for certification for NCPDP 10.6 standard, Sure Scripts requirements. The first phase was completed in January 2013 and successfully passed certification audit. Phase 2 was developed to accept prescriptions for controlled substances based on DEA standards for signature verification and data isolation.
- This system was developed entirely using Microsoft BizTalk server 2010, SQL Server 2008, MSMQ, and WCF 3.5 web services. Scaled across a web farm, the external WCF services standardized messages and are processed into pharmacy and fulfillment systems. This system passed external audit to meet DEA Rule 21-CFR Part 22 for data integrity in August 2013.
Sr. Integration Consultant
- Designed and developed upgrade from HIPAA 4010 to HIPAA 5010 federal regulation claim processing system to support 837, 835 claims transactions. Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009, SQL Server 2008, ESB Toolkit 2.0, and SQL Server SSIS and MSMQ.
- Developed complex transaction routing for BizTalk using ESB toolkit to deliver runtime routing options dynamically. Custom pipeline components were written in C# on .NET framework 4.0.
- Developed ETL extraction process of BAM data for reporting services using SSIS.
Software Development Consultant
- This automotive distributor embarked on a 3 year campaign to modernize their business critical legacy applications to distributed .NET 3.5 applications. Distribution was achieved by using WCF interfaces to new and legacy applications integrated using BizTalk Server 2006 R2. During this modernization effort my primary role was to mentor and teach, by example and classroom, in the development of BizTalk and WCF applications using industry known best practices. I provided expert level consultation to several internal development teams in the following areas:
- Integration of legacy systems using WCF, FTP, File, WSS, and custom adapters
- Orchestration debugging, tuning, and optimization with managed persistence points and error logging
- Microsoft ESB 2.0
- Solution management and source code control with Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010
- Administration and production management of multiple data center installations
- Upgrade solutions from BizTalk 2006R2 to BizTalk 2010
- Prepared architectural guidance for new data center virtual environment in support of BizTalk 2010 high availability and disaster recovery