- Experience in developing windows based applications using C#, .NET, Class libraries, Console applications, Windows Forms Application.
- Knowledge in Database Programming using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 and writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- More than 7 years proficiency with using SSIS data flows transformations. Experienced with setting parameters for SSIS package configurations and deployed, debug, and scheduled SSIS packages.
- Extensive knowledge working with SSRS and SSAS technologies.
- Worked on multiple ETL projects meeting business requirements.
- Currently working in Application Development project for the client “ Confidential Inc. ”
- Strong background and proficiency in QNXT Application (4.8 and 5.1) and its Framework.
- Strong hands on experience in dealing with financial and administrative modules such as claims processing, contracts, benefits, providers, sponsors and members.
- Experience with all the phases of Software development life cycle including Object Oriented Analysis, Development and Documentation.
- Good work experience in projects involving Integration of systems, programming interfaces and enhancements to existing systems. Knowledge on maintaining QNXT code with TFS(Trizetto). Worked in Production Support projects(L2/L3).
- Familiar with Health Insurance domain concepts and terminologies spanning across payer, claims, members and provider management systems.
- Involved in the development of third party applications (vendor management), QNXT Connect Process, EDI, Addins, HIPAA Transactions (834,835,837 files management) and Import/Export process Automation.
- Capable to manage, lead the team and take up the complete responsibilities of project and its deliverables. Also practiced the effective Onsite - Offshore coordination, guide the team with Technical Clarifications whenever needed.
- QNXT (Health Insurance Products)
- DOT NET Framework 4.0,4.5
- C# (C Sharp) Application Programming
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2013
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server Business Intelligence DS 2008
- SSIS & SSRS,SSAS
- Configurations of various QNXT modules
- Benefits, providers, contract configurations and alterations in QNXT.
- Loading Fee Schedules
- Claims Impact Analysis
- Run backend SQL scripts in QNXT and identify incorrect data from database.
- Troubleshoot business requirements for processing claims, payments etc.
- Implement, test and promote configurations to the production environment.
- Incident Management, Meeting SLA’s guidelines.
- Interfacing with Business users for troubleshooting incidents logged.
- Making any data changes through DBA scripts, checking access details for users, analyzing the configuration settings.
- Worked on L2 and L3 support.
- QNXT application KT to the entire Medicaid Project Team.
Claims Configuration Consultant
- Claims impact analysis
- Claims financial and interest calculation
- Claims correction and database maintenance/update
- PAF creation/submission for finance approval.
- Identifying incorrectly paid claims
- Running DBA scripts to identify the claims
- Resolving failed PAF claims projects.
- Requirements gathering, Analysis, Functional and Detailed Design documentation, Development and Deployment.
- Handle sub teams within the project
- Interact with subject matter experts to understand the business requirement.
- Made code changes to existing stored procs and developed new stored procs for new enhancements using SQL Server 2008 R2
- Writing test cases and executing them
- Interact with Onsite for requirement clarifications and cascade the same to team members
- Participated in Peer Reviews
- KT sessions for new joiners.
- Participate in the project status meeting and prepare the status reports on a weekly basis.
- Involved in the Project Audits and ensured the Observations are closed on-time.
- Guiding the team with Technical Clarifications whenever needed.
- Was involved in analyzing and fixing QNXT related defects, Sprint releases,
- Interfacing with clients for understanding the issues raised.
- Ensuring the deliverables is defect free.
- Fixing the production issues with the least turnaround time.