- 3+ years of .NET Development experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation of various Server, and Web - based applications using MVC and N-tier Architecture.
- Experience in developing Enterprise based applications (Web, XML, and Web Services) using Microsoft .NET and other technologies like C#, ASP.NET, Win Forms, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, Web Services.
- Experience in Project management methodologies (AGILE, SCRUM, Waterfall)
- Experience in developing applications using design patterns like MVC, MVVM and Factory Singleton Patterns.
- Experience in using Multithreading technology in developing responsive presentation layers in ASP.NET Web applications.
- Experience in developing Interfaces for data exchange using LINQ, ADO.Net, C#, Win forms and XML.
- Experience in handling various backend data sources such as MS SQL Server, MS Access and XML Data source.
- Experience in deployment to QA, UAT and production environment.
- Experience in creating Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and User Defined Functions using T-SQL.
- Experience in developing the business reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Excellent work ethics, self-motivated and quick learner.
- Willing to learn, adapt new technologies and third-party products.
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and individual environment.
- Willing to relocate: Anywhere
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Languages: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, T-SQL
Development Tools: Visual Studio ver 12.0, ver 14.0
Databases: SQL Server 2008 R2 MySQL, Oracle 10, TOAD
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Visual Source Safe, TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Web/App Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0
Operating System: Windows 10
Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Confidential, Raritan, NJ
- Involve in complete software development life Cycle(SDLC).
- Coordinate with business users in gathering business requirements, designing and programming the application according to the requirements and translating them to technical specifications.
- Followed Model-View-Controller (ASP.NET MVC) pattern for ASP.NET.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of object oriented design patterns, principles and frameworks used for web application development.
- Developed User Interfaces using ASP.NET MVC and C#.NET using Html Helper Classes.
- Integrated this application with a WCF service layer (WCF, Entity Framework) to enable transfer of data between the client and server.
- Implemented SOA architecture using WCF REST services.
- Helped implement the DAL layer of Web API using Entity Framework.
- Created Web HTTP binding to make WCF rest services to improve the performance.
- Designed and developed Stored Procedures, tables, Indexes, Triggers and views, Used SQL as database.
- Working on creating store procedure mappings in EDMX file with Entity framework.
- Used LINQ to SQL extensively for extracting data from the database using Entity Framework.
- Worked in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with good knowledge of SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS).
- Used JIRA for requirements gathering and testing.
- Participated in Unit testing of the application and wrote the test cases to test each of the application modules with the help of NUnit.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects.
- Worked on TFS Source control for managing the source code.
- Participated in various Client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements in the development of the application.
- Involved in Scrum Methodology and involved in daily sprint meetings.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.Net and the business logic was coded in C#.
- 3-Tier Application Architecture to ensure flexible and reusability of the application.
- Used ASP.Net, HTML and CSS to design the presentation layer of the website.
- Worked on client side and sever side validations in ASP.NET.
- Used Session Objects, Cookies to store the application state.
- Develop Windows service using C#.
- Implemented Role based authorization and Form based authentication.
- Developed Web Services to implement the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SOAP, XML, XSLT, WSDL, and UDDI for exposing the functionalities of the enterprise business components at the Business Layer.
- Used XML to transport and store data.
- Working on ASP.NET AJAX for partial page loading of data.
- Building reports using Crystal Reports for the application
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Triggers, Views and Stored Procedures.
- Imported the database tables from other data source SQL Server, flat files to SQL Server using Import/ Export of SSIS.
- Extensively used Joins and Sub-Queries to simplify complex queries involving multiple tables.
- Developed Agile Software Development methodologies to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development.
- SOA architecture has been implemented using WCF REST services.
- Prepared various test cases to fix the bugs and ensure the application error-free.
- Worked on VSS Source control for managing the source code.
- Gathered requirements, project architecture, database design, development, unit testing, Code Reviews.
- Responsible for Understanding the requirements from higher management of the organization and developing the project accordingly.
- Designed and developed web application and integrated with LinkedIn, Qualtrics.
- Designing the User Interface using HTML, CSS, jQuery, Angular JS.
- Coded Angular JS controllers and directives for application functionality.
- Built front-end SPA using CSHTML, AngularJS, and Bootstrap and back-end using ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Used Entity Framework code first approach.
- Experienced in a fast-paced agile development including Scrum, Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Designed UI screens and code using Visual Studio 2013.
- Responsible for implementing the Business Rules in Different areas of application like in the View Model, WCF Service Layer and in Stored Procedure where needed.
- Writing User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Packages and validated the business logic.
- Developed Business Objects and Data Objects using C# and VB.Net.
- Created Stored Procedures for insert and update/delete the Categories and Products table.
- Used Unit Testing to test the code developed to ensure it accurately captures the existing business processes.
Environment: Visual Studio .NET 2013, T-SQL, .NET Framework 4.0, WCF, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Angular JS, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.Net Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012, Qualtrics Survey API, SSRS