- 9+ years of Extensive involvement in all stages of application development life cycle including requirements analysis & gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, support and maintenance of the business applications using Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Strong Microsoft technology experience using Sharepoint, Infopath, MojoPortal, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0, C#, Angular.JS, WebAPI, Jquery, Bootstrap, HTML 5.0, ADO.NET, .Net Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0, VisualStudio.NET, AJAX, Win Forms, XML,VB.Net, XSS, Umbraco CMS.
- Have 2.6 years of experience with CDC, Atlanta GA as a Web Developer/Computer Programmer.
- Have around 3+ years of AngularJS and WebAPI experience.
- Experience in Healthcare, Financials and Construction(ERP) domain.
- Have good experience in AGILE - SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience in MojoPortal to design & develop the web layers (including the content management).
- Strong Microsoft experience in Design and Deployment of High-Performance, Scalable, Distributed web/ windows applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience in 508 compliance, Vulnerability cross-site check and scripting to ensure the security of each pages.
- Recognize and adopted the best practices in software engineering: designing, developing, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Actively involved in daily stand-up meetings (SCRUM meetings) with the project team in providing the status and feedback daily. Also actively involved in Sprint Planning meeting for all the projects.
- Self-Motivated, Hard Working, Capable to Work under Pressure, Handled Multi-Projects and committed towards achieving goals. Capable of Picking New Technologies with minimum learning curve.
Platforms/OS: OS/400, Windows XP/ 2000/ NT
Databases: SQL/400, DB2/400, MS Access, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 11g
Development Tools: Edit Plus, TN3270 Emulator, Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition, DB Manager V2, Visual Studio (2013,2010, 2008, 2005), Winmerge, MojoPortal 126.96.36.199, TortoiseHG 2.3.1, CodeSmith Generator, Sharepoint Designer 2010, MS Infopath 2010, Umbraco CMS.
Defect Tracking tool: On-Time Now 11(internal tool to CDC), Team Foundation Server 2010
Application Server: IIS 6/7
Version Control: Rapid SVN, Visual Source Safe, TFS, Visual SCM
Reporting: Crystal Reports, Report viewer
Methodology: AGILE(SCRUM), Waterfall
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Software Developer
- Experience in providing the detailed effort estimates to Project Manager & Client Team.
- Actively involved in Project Plan meetings on weekly basis with Project Manager & Client Team
- Gather & validate the requirement which comes from the client Team.
- Prepare the design document based on the high level requirements
- Design & Developed Web forms, Database connection classes using Visual Studio.
- Implemented Web User Interface, Business logics, and Data Access Components.
- Integrate the .NET services with Umbraco content management system.
- Integrate certain functionalities with twitter for tweeting.
- Create & Implement the Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, simple DDL queries using SQL Server Management Studio 2012.
- Creating the deployment packages using visual studio and raise the request to ITSO team to deploy the packages in each respective environment.
- Prepare Unit Test Plan and Intergraded test Plan with interface modules.
- Perform the Unit Testing at each level of application development.
- Worked extensively to meet the SLA target line without any delays.
- Experience in ServiceDesk Plus for the Incident, Problem and Change management activities.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#, Oracle 11g, MS Visual Studio 2013, .NET Framework 4.5, WebAPI, MVC Frameworks, Angular.JS, BootStrap, JSON, CSS, JQuery, Team Foundation Server(TFS), Visual SCM, Umbraco CMS, ServiceDesk Plus.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Web Developer/Sharepoint Developer
Senior Software Engineer
Environment: Asp.Net & C#, SqlServer 2005, MS Visual Studio 2010, C# Express, Edition 2010, DB Manager V2, Rapid SVN
Software Engineer(Developer & Tester)