- Skilled Solution Manager and Architect in a wide variety of business applications
- IT Professional with over 12 years of experience, with a diverse range of skills and having a proven record in areas of project management, architecture
- Strong knowledge in estimates, pricing, requirement gathering and deliverables
- Experience in infrastructure planning, scaling, capacity planning
- Strong experience in process analysis, establishing standards, process automation
- Expertise in handling huge team spanning across multiple projects, clients, stake holders
- Key member of architecture review board and release management center of excellence panel
- Proven leadership, negotiation, and problem - solving skills who can architect and design solutions and assist developers with issues; Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written; Demonstrated ability to acquire technical knowledge and skills rapidly
- Release/Configuration Management Professional with highly applicable configuration/release management, project management, infrastructure, information security, technical, and managerial skills into executable strategies to achieving your organization’s objectives
- Coordinated with operations team, database team, configuration management team, WebMethods team and security team to resolve production issues as part of production support
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and controlling the releases to higher environments
- Worked with business \functional and stakeholder teams to define release roadmap, prioritizing the released, reviewing the playbooks and deployment instructions
- Designed, implemented and managed Enterprise frameworks in the areas of process automation, release automation, batch automations
- Coached/Mentored application and client build engineer teams in Enterprise Build and Deployment Automation Framework
- Subject Matter Expert in Process Automation, Configuration/Release Management, TFS- Waterfall\Agile Processes
- Interviewed and trained new resources
- Key Member of Enterprise Architecture and Information Technology Shared Services team
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Knowledgeable of Security Technologies and Best Practices
- Specialties: Oracle- design, development, maintenance, performance tuning.
- Looking for a responsible position in a company where my leveraged skills, strengths and expertise will be fully utilized and provides scope to learn and implement new cutting edge technologies and where individual growth is in coherence with corporate goals and achievements.
- TFS 2015 administration and build automation
- Release Management 2015 administration and deployment automation
- Well versed with coding standards and performance tuning UI and backend (batch) applications.
- Strong experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers.
- Proficient in database design and data modeling concepts. Extensively worked on Local data model (LDM), Physical data model (PDM), Data Dictionary and Capacity Plans.
- Proven record in database performance tuning (Oracle SQL’s, Stored Procedures and Views).
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Interviewed and trained new resources
- Defined the scope of work, created the work order and managed the work assignments and progress
- Planned and conducted regular touch point meeting with application teams and clients
- Responsible for identifying and escalating risks and monitoring and coming up with a game plan to resolve them
- Responsible for reviewing the deliverables with client and submitting the deliverables on time
- Designed and executed the approach to migrate the existing 3 TB data from TFS 2010 - SQL server 2008 to TFS 2015 SQL server 2014
- Automated deployments, program office sign offs, build and deployment quality threshold
- Responsible for managing the CIO runway, conducting playbook meetings with all the stakeholder and doing the post deployment rank cards
- Designed new framework for build and deployment with integrated quality gateposts. Produced 75% automation in 2 phases by implementing the custom enterprise build and deployment framework for.Net, Oracle\SQL DB, ALC, BizTalk, Corticon, WebMethods and other custom applications
- Reduced the application down time by 60% and human intervention during deployments by 90%
Environment: Team Foundation Server 2015, Release Management 2015, .Net 4.6, PowerShell 4.0, Windows 2012 R2, SQL Server 2014, Oracle 12c, Corticon 5.4, BizTalk 2013, MS SQL Server, SSRS, ALC, WebMethods, Coded UI, App Scan, Code Analysis, FxCop
- Interviewed and trained new resources
- Conducted requirement gathering session with stake holders
- Defined the scope of work, created the work order and managed the work progress
- Designed interfaces to communicate with the ACA(Affordable Care Act) services
- Defined and established coding standards and TDD processes
- Designed the Corticon vocabulary, developed, integrated and maintained Corticon rulesets which are used to perform Eligibility determination
- Coordinated with CMS ACA team, program offices and application teams to resolve production issues as part of production support
- Conducted technical work group sessions with developers
- Redesigned existing WCF services for better performance, exception handling and stability. This has considerably reduced the I/O cost and has improved the performance by more than 60%
- Defined and established TDM approach for services and batch testing effort
- Designed and developed core architecture for Confidential
- Designed and developed architecture diagrams, Class Diagrams, functional and technical specification documents
- Involved in work allocation to team members, mentoring and code review activities
- Created and hosted WCF services for easy access to other intranet systems
- Designed and implemented a backend system (.Net Batch Jobs), that is scalable, robust and can be seamlessly integrated with the existing systems
- Involved in the database design and data mapping between existing and the new database system
- Developed ASP.Net modules for real-time citizenship and identity verification through PennDOT
- Developed .Net WCF services to consume services exposed by DPW (department of public welfare) and PennDOT
- Skilled in determining system requirements and specifications for IS implementation. Developed realistic project plans, estimates and schedules based on the requirements.
- Responsible for writing unit test cases and test scenarios. Integrated unit test cases in .Net project using Gallio and MBUnit.
- Involved in the Requirements, Design and Development of ILM solution for imaging sub-system.
- Prepared documents like minutes of meeting, requirements, general system design(GSD), detailed system design (DSD), data dictionary, use cases, traceability matrix, etc.,
- Designed and developed .Net batches to interact with IBM Optim, to perform archive, retrieve and purge operations.
- Interacted with IBM Optim technical support team to escalate the issues/problems with the tool.
- Supported client for environment setup.
- Conducted training and knowledge transfer session at work place on IBM Optim.
Environment: IBM Optim, ASP.NET, VB.NET, .NET Framework 3.5/2.0, ITASCA.NET Framework, Visual Studio 2005, XML Spy 2005, Enterprise Architect 6.5, XML, XSD, XSL, OpCons, FxCop, NAnt, ANTS Profiler, Attunity, Oracle 11g and Windows 2003 Server.
- Involved in the System Requirements, Design, Development, Production Support & Maintenance of application features
- Involved in developing .Net batches to perform offline tasks.
- Interfaces were developed for communicating with the existing Legacy Mainframe OpenTI services using Inter-OP, XSD & XSL
- Implemented error logging using MS Enterprise Instrumentation Framework (EIF)
- Implemented exception handling and configuration management using the Microsoft Enterprise Class Library Framework
- Implemented Web Services to receive data from external systems
- Automated build & deploy scripts using MS DOS & NAnt
- Performed Performance & Memory Profiling using ANTS Profiler.
Environment: ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Framework 2.0, ITASCA.NET Framework, Visual Studio 2005, Enterprise Class Library, XML Spy 2005, Enterprise Architect 6.5, XML, XSD, XSL, OpCons, FxCop, NAnt, ANTS Profiler, Netegrity Identity Minder, Oracle 11g and Windows 2003 Server.