- Highly motivated Software Developer/Programmer/Tester with 20+ years programming/testing experience. I recently added Formal QA training to my technical skills. I also recently acquired skills using object oriented design techniques and programming languages, including Microsoft .NET Technologies.
.NET Skill Set: .NET Framework and Common Type System, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Class Libraries, Web Services, .NET Remoting, Confidential controls, WPF, Silverlight
Microsoft Technologies: Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 Net Frame work 1.x, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP, Windows 7. Linux
Software: Visual Studio .NET, MS SQL Studio
QA Software: QTP 10, QUALITY CENTER
Developer Support Engineer
- Provided support for customers using Confidential NetAdvantage controls
- Wrote sample programs using MS Inbox controls and Confidential controls for Windows, Asp.Net, WPF, and Silverlight Applications.
- Trouble shot application deployment and installation issues
- Wrote knowledge base articles
- Functional testing of windows forms applications using TestAdvantage for QTP
- Functionally tested window forms, ASP.Net, Silverlight, WPF applications
- Did multiplatform functional testing of various customer applications
- Did stress testing
- Logged bugs in TFS
- Did functional testing of UI Controls for Silverlight, WPF, Window Forms, ASP.NET
- Wrote SQL queries to identify Katrina Customers
- Integration testing of Action billing system and Tracker Collection system.
- Developed automated scripts to verify converted billing data.
- Wrote manual scripts to functionally test the accuracy of cellular billing pricing algorithms
- Performance testing of billing and message processing processes.
- DB2 application tuning / check point restart
- Application Development and maintenance
- Integration testing of Billing system consolidations\conversions
- Wrote disaster recovery procedures and did functional testing of those disaster recovery of procedures
- Developed and managed the billing call data bifurcation of Verizon Wireless’ North Western regions, including Chicago, for billing system consolidations . Wrote automated scripts to certify the accuracy of those splits. Participated in the integration testing of the new call data.
- Developed CICS, DB2, MQ triggered telephone inventory system and did integration testing of this system with i2k billing system.
- Project Leader of 10 programmers
- 24 x 7 production support of cellular billing systems.
- Wrote program specifications
- Lead Programmer for the Northern NJ, I2k to Action conversion process
- Managed the Action IMS Billing System
- Developed 8 screen CICS/VSAM - bill reprint / final account retrieval system using Micro Focus Cobol. Completed the integration testing of this system with the I2k Billing System.
- Implemented cycle rebalancing of the customer base
- Implemented new pricing structures and plans and functionally tested those structures
- Developed programs for tax audits
- Successfully managed the Action Billing System and its conversion to Vision and I2k Billing Systems. Participated in the integration testing of the newly converted billing data..
- Ran the CRBI Credit Card - PC based billing system Participated in the integration testing of the PC based system and the Action Billing system.