- Accomplished, highly motivated professional with more than 4 years of industry experience. Proficient in analytical thinking and delivering management solutions by adapting to new industry standard tools and techniques.
Databases: Oracle 12C, Microsoft SQL Server, Redshift
Programming Languages: Python, C#.Net.
Too ls: MS Excel (vlookups, pivot tables), Microsoft Visio, MS Access, Power BI, Tableau 10.3.
Op e r a t i n g Sy s te m s: L inux, UNI X, Windows Variants.
Skills: Data Mining, Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Project Management, Agile.
Senior Software Engineer
- Consulted businesses in SDLC to implement and deliver comprehensive solution in rapid development environment using Oracle E - business suite (Oracle ERP- Financial Module- Procure to Pay Cycle).
- Analyzed and validated information using SQL queries/scripts to enhance General Electric businesses day to day activities of procurement and payment.
- Lead team to handle multiple projects at the same time and communicated progress of project to key stakeholders.
- Configured the setups and provided data mappings to perform Data Migration of PO, Receipts, Invoices using ChainSys tool.
- Generated Reports using SQL, MS Excel macros for data analysis/reconciliation of migrated data.
- Collaborated with development teams for functionality enhancements, application updates, performance issues and bugs, data administrative activities.
- Test case writing, execution, supported System Integration testing, User Acceptance testing, production support in Oracle Application technology.
- Documented Business Requirement, Setup Checklist, Code Move Sheet, Project planning as a team member of PMO.
- Resolved production issues and supported projects after every release of business unit of Oracle Apps. Technology.