- 8+ years of IT experience using .NET framework and programming languages such as C# collaborating in the development of applications for desktop, web and mobiles.
- 5 years of extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with the C#, HTML5, AngularJS, .NET Framework 4.0/3.5, Silverlight, AngularJS, ASP.NET 3.5/3.0/2.0, ADO.NET, AJAX, LINQ, WCF, WPF.
- 4 years of experience working among technologies such as Confidential .iOS, Confidential . Android and Confidential Cross - Platform applications.
- Strong skills in mobile design, including work with C#, .NET, automated testing, issue tracking and source control tools like TFS, GIT.
- Creative UI development with using C#, Social media and API integrations for brand-new applications.
- Used LINQ to Query from XML and in memory collections and Used built-in Validation Controls and Custom Validation Controls for Front End Validations.
- Experience in working with SOLID Principles using Microsoft Unity Dependency injection containers and inversion of control(IOC).
- Good experience working with IDE's like Confidential Studio, Visual Studio.
- Good experience working with iOS UI development in Confidential and XCode.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in working with HockeyApp and Visual Studio Mobile Center.
- Good knowledge about Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience of SQL in writing complex queries and stored procedures.
- Experience in handling the performance and memory of Android App.
- Experience in Confidential 4 Android, JSON and hardware sensors, Confidential .Formx/ Confidential . Android UI/UX
Languages: C#, F#, XAML
Development: Confidential .Forms, WPF, Windows Universal, Confidential 4 (.Android/.iOS/.Forms); Android SDK API 17+; iOS XCode 6,7; Android Test Cloud, Prism, WebAPI, WCF, Entity Framework
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2012, SQLite
Operating Systems: Android, IOS, Windows 10
Software Development Methodologies: Agile, TDD, Railway Oriented Programming
Software Tools: Visual Studio 2015 (VS2015), Expression Blend 2015, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE.NET Developer
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Involved in gathering and designing the requirements from client for product design and enhancements.
- Built native IOS and Android applications using Confidential .iOS and Confidential . Android.
- Created the user interface using native UI elements for both Android and IOS.
- Used Restful services to consume data and integrated with the application.
- Designed database and created database tables using normalization techniques.
- Created Stored Procedures, User Defined functions, Cursors, Triggers, Views and Indexes.
- Designed the UI as per client requirements.
- Used Confidential Insights for finding and debugging issues in the app.
- Implemented SQLite database to save necessary information into device local database.
- Using C#.NET Experience, developed native iOS application, Android applications and also did bind the native functionality.
- Worked with Azure Mobile Client for Making the data store offline and Run the application offline
- Followed MVVM pattern for data binding between views and view-Models
- Used TFS and GIT for proper code maintenance.
- Resolved the merge conflicts and integrated the whole application in the repository.
- Involved in the Integration testing for the application.
- Demonstrated outstanding execution abilities, problem solving skills & analytical abilities alongside technical and functional expertise.
- Manually tested the application and also implemented unit tests.
- Prepared Technical documentations, user manuals, installation and user guides and functional description at each stage of the application to assist the client.
Environment: C#, Confidential .iOS, Confidential .Android, Confidential Studio, Mac The Capitan OS, SQlite.NET, Git, Azure Active Directory, Source tree, SCRUM, XCode, Restful Web Services, HTTPS, JSON, ModernHttpClient component..NET Developer
Confidential, Charlottesville, VA
- Collaborated in the Design, planning, Architecture and Implementation of the App.
- Design and planning specialist: AGILE software development (SDLC), MVC, MVVM, and design patterns
- Designed the Cross-Platform software architecture using Confidential .Forms and PCL components
- Designed PCLs components according to a more modern coding style, including focused class design, interaction through interfaces, and separation between the UI (view), business logic (view model) and data (model) across platform.
- Designed and implemented a reusable client proxy component for consuming the information from the Restful API using ModernHttpClient component
- Implemented the Confidential Mobile component for accessing to the device camera across platform.
- Implemented the Confidential Mobile component for device location.
- Implemented the Confidential Social component for accessing to Facebook Authentication API
- Designed and implemented the PCLs for handling database connections across platform using SQLite.NET
- Implemented the Confidential Insight crash reports, users, audience and events for monitoring the app across App Store and Google Play.
- Optimization of LINQ usage and SQL direct sentences against SQLite for best performance Design and implementation of the PCL for handling database connections using SQLite.NET
- Developed the Unit Tests using Confidential .UITest and REPL tool
- Performed all unit testing, debugging and post-release support using Confidential Test Cloud with different iOS/Android OS versions and devices.
- Worked on Azure Mobile Service Client.
- Created the reusable common user interface using Confidential .Forms elements
- Integration of different Mobile APIs for payments transaction such as PayPal Integrator V5, Apple pay, Google Play Wallet + Stripe
- Implemented the Confidential Insight crash reports, users, audience and events for monitoring the app across App Store and Google Play.
- Knowledge of Confidential .iOS and Confidential .Android applied adding native function not supported on cross platforms development.
- Worked with Storyboard ( Confidential and XCode) and Layouts ( Confidential ) for the UI interfaces for iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Used Microsoft Azure Mobile Services as backend for mobile application.
- Worked with HockeyApp to get the Insights of the Usage of application and Crash logs.
- Worked with Confidential .iOS creating User Interfaces and using its UI controllers.
- Handled the performance and memory of Android App
- Created the reusable code cross platform by implementing design patterns for multimedia components such photos, PDF documents and files.
- Improved app performance by using Cell Reuse Pattern, Dispose Pattern, Async/Await, Weak References and iOS instruments Tools.
- Distributed version control with Git.
- Bug tracking using Readmine.
Environment: C#, Confidential .Forms, Confidential .iOS, Confidential .Android, Confidential Studio, Mac The Capitan OS, Confidential .Insights, Confidential .UITest, SQlite.NET, Confidential Social component (Facebook), Azure web services, XamarinMobile (Camera and Location), Git, Source tree, Readmine, SCRUM, XCode, Restful Web Services, HTTPS, JSON, ModernHttpClient component..NET Developer
Confidential, Houston, TX
- In a team of designers, developers, and testers, produced mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows to fit individual customer needs.
- Built barcode scanning application using Confidential .Forms, and SQLite.
- Built data entry application with camera integration using Confidential .Forms, and SQLite.
- Integrated iPhone and iPad applications to server side API's.
- Built test automation framework for mobile application development using Confidential .
- Mentored senior developers on TDD.
- Built web service using WebAPI and F#.
- Confidential .iOS, Confidential .Android, UWP, Confidential .Forms.
- Confidential iOS and Android native bindings.
- UI and UX design for all mobile platforms.
- Rapid development of proof of concept applications.
- Produced an app ( Confidential, MVC, EF) to replace dozens of various paper forms used in equipment inspections with a configurable framework to create any form needed to capture text, numbers, dates, photos, etc. including a conditional question flow allowing for some logic in the form.
- Developed an Azure based high performance compute environment to support the massive computational requirements of client congressional redistricting Azure application.
- Using Confidential Insights and Hockey app for analytics and error handling.
- Contributed to a safety certification app ( Confidential, MVC, EF) to certify personnel before beginning on-site work.
- Wrote clear, modular, and effective code using a MVVM architecture pattern.
- Developed Android application using Confidential /C# for payments & document lookup.
- Implemented and created the proximity marketing application with Confidential .iOS and Xcode Interface Builder.
- Interfaced with the back-end MySQL server using RESTful Web Services, C#, and JSON.
- Created a highly-sophisticated UI that takes into account Apple's iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Integrated application with various Confidential Plugins including Json.NET, RestSharp, Confidential Geofence, and Google Maps for iOS.
- Utilized Azure Mobile services as back-end of mobile applications
- Used Microsoft AzureMobileServices as a backend for mobile application.
- Automate application test using Confidential UITest with Confidential Studio using C# and Calabash.
- Test mobile application using Xamain TestCloud.
- Deploy daily build using Jenkins, Managed CI using VSTS/TF.
Environment: C#, Confidential .Forms, Confidential .IOS, Confidential . Android, Confidential Studio Confidential .Insights, Confidential .UITest, JSON format, ModernHttpClient. Maps API, Azure web services, Mac OS X
- Participated in system specification meetings, analyzed user requirements, coordinated with coders and team members.
- Followed Agile and Scrum Methodology and to produce high Quality software.
- Worked with Visual Studio 2010/ .NET Framework 3.5/4.0 to implement Business Logic.
- Involved in Implementing Service Oriented Architecture SOA and used WCF to expose business logic as services and consumed those services. Defined service contracts, implemented service contracts etc.
- Developed and modified web pages using ASP.NET and C#.
- Worked with MVC architecture application using ASPX view engine and web API.
- Developed Views, controllers and business logic models using C#.
- Developed WCF services for both Desktop and mobile applications.
- Create design documents, Unit Test documents for new projects.
- Communicate business / other senior member from client for business logic clarification and requirement.
- Develop application using MVC and AngularJS.
- Validate UI using Fluent Validator.
- Used WCF Services for communicating with other application and components.
- Extensively worked on WCF Services using C# code.
- Designed and implemented the Core components for the application, which included a data access layer and an error logging component.
- Developing for Universal Windows Platform using Confidential . Forms.
- Developed test pages for different flows of application using java script, J-query, HTML5, CSS, AJAX and JSON.
- Developed RESTFUL Web services, APIs, and other back end components.
- Involved in configuring Web.config file to make services work for different countries.
- Implemented Ajax Asynchronous and Asynchronous calls.
- Design and develop UI with Confidential IDE, with backend SQLite database with web service connectivity to application web servers.
- Used Entity Framework as developed new entity objects using SQL server 2008 as backend.
- Developed Packages using SSIS, scheduled them to run periodically and written Store procedures.
- Written Stored Procedures, Query's for Database connectivity using SQL Server 2008.
- Implemented N-Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Followed Test Driven Development approach for developing business logic TDD.
- Experience in troubleshooting the application, analyzing and resolving issues.
- Develop / maintain all existing projects.
- Deploy application in staging and prod environment.
- Code Check In/ Check Out, maintaining defects / Issues using TFS.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Tracked all the User Stories, Test Cases and Defects and comments for any changes to the existing User stories using JIRA Tool, Development Activities for Sprint Assigned User stories where monitored on day to day thru JIRA Tool.
- Identified defects and reported them in JIRA, communicated to the team, tracked and verified fixes.
- JIRA customization - Issue Schemes, Workflow Schemes, Field Configuration Schemes, Screen Schemes, Permission Schemes, Notification Schemes.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, C, Visual studio 2012, MVC 3.0, ASP.NET, HTML5, CSS, Entity Framework 4.0, Web API, C#, Java Script, JSON, Ajax J-query XML, AngularJS, WCF, RESTFUL services, LINQ, Wpf, MS SQL Server 2008, JIRA TFS and Agile Methodology.
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Working in Agile Methodologies for rapid development and regular adaption to the varying requirements and continuous delivery of the working software.
- Proactively Involved in Full Life Cycle Development (SDLC), provided value added services with development teams and clients throughout the life span of a project.
- Designed & Developed Components using C#.NET.
- Involved in designing User interface and Prototypes for the application using ASP.NET.
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- Designed and developed UI using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, JQuery and AJAX.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework and Linq to Entities Connect to the Database and perform all the database transactions.
- Responsible for developing joins, stored procedures, Functions to perform data transactions on SQL Server Database.
- Developed SSIS packages to import data from flat files to database.
- Involved in debugging high severity defects and UAT.
- Involved in Code walkthrough and query optimization.
- Fixing the bugs in the application according to the priority set by the customer support.
- Performed unit testing using tool NUnit system testing and performance testing.
- Interaction with Client to gather requirements and document all the requirements.
- Extensively used ASP.Net for UI design with acting as a code behind.
- Incorporated business logic in C#.Net and handled transactions from and to database using ADO.Net
- Implemented complex financial processes by designing data and business layers utilizing ADO.NET and XML.
- Implemented stored procedures and experience with database schemas too and have good knowledge in T-SQL.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services and functionalities like creating, consuming and publishing XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) and Windows Services using .NET.
- Designed, modeled and architected multi-threaded, enterprise multi-tier software agent using web service hosted in a Windows service and web security, message queuing.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Involved in creating web methods for web services.
- Used ADO.NET for the storage and the retrieval of data from the database.
- Created database tables and implemented SQL Stored Procedures, triggers, and complex queries in SQL Server 2005.
- Used XML based procedures for ADO.NET objects to facilitate importing of large XML datasets into SQL Server 2005 database.