- Senior Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect with over 8 years of experience working on designing, developing and deploying large - scale applications.
- Deep knowledge of Azure Cloud Infrastructure that includes PAAS, IAAS and implemented applications using cloud design best practices.
- Strong experience in deploying, monitoring and managing PAAS service using Azure App service and Cloud service.
- Experience creating hybrid solutions using Azure Service Bus, Broker queues, Notification and event hubs.
- Experience with migrating and re-architecting large-scale enterprise applications for the Azure Cloud environment.
- Deep knowledge of Azure storage such as Blobs, Azure Queues, Table Store as well as Azure SQL.
- Experience with provisioning IAAS using ARM and PowerShell.
- Developed and deployed large scale web application using Cloud Service that can auto-scale up or down by using performance counters.
- Knowledgeable with cloud application best practice that includes design, auto-scaling, caching, monitoring and fault handling.
- Familiar with hybrid identity solution using Azure Active Directory synchronizing with on premise Active Directory.
- Highly experienced Software engineer with solid background in relational database design, development and administration and excellent programming skills in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, PL/SQL and T-SQL.
- Excellent object-oriented design techniques and data modeling approaches, strong programming skills and a firm grasp of the challenges associated with deploying client/server enterprise applications.
- Highly productive team leader, skilled in the development of project, personnel management, consulting, training, maintenance and pre-sales technical support.
- Noted for very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, creativity, excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational/management skills.
Operating Systems: Windows Server, Windows 10.
Technology: .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, MVC Web API, Windows Azure, SQL Azure, Azure PaaS/IaaS, REST API.
Database: SQL Server, SQL Azure, Oracle
Azure Cloud Storage: Azure SQL, DocumentDB, Queues, Blobs, Table Store.
Tools: ERWin, SQL Server Enterprise Manager, SQL Profiler, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Visual Studio 2017, TFS, XML, Power Shell, Abbyy OCR engine, Tesseract OCR, Git, Jenkins, Ansible
Principal Azure Cloud Architect
- Designed and architected a multi-tenant ECM application on Microsoft Azure cloud as Platform-as-a-Service to provide a consolidated service to upload scanned documents to different cloud storage providers such as Google drive, Box, Dropbox, One drive and Share Point .
- Designed a well constrained multi -tenant Azure SQL database model.
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining performance counters to handle auto -scale up or down.
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and maintaining Azure Services through Azure portal .
- Responsible for managing and maintaining provisioning ARM templates .
- Responsible for various phases of Deployment from Development to QA to Staging and finally into Production.
- Designed and developed a prototype evaluating the accuracy and performance study between Abbyy OCR engine and open source Tesseract OCR engine.
Senior Azure Cloud Architect
- Designed and architected Smart Receipt application integrated with QuickBooks to manage expenses. Smart Receipt is designed as Azure Cloud service having Web Role hosting the website and Worker Role doing background process.
- Responsible for re-architecting and migrating on-premise iNetSec Smart Finder intranet application to Azure Cloud Service.
- Designed a Hybrid application connecting on-premise application with Cloud using Azure Service Bus, Broker Queues and Notification hubs.
- Designed and Architected Remote Monitoring System for Kiosks that are geographically located in different regions . This application is deployed to Azure Cloud as Cloud Service.
- Designed and Developed Application for Hospital Emergency patient’s work-flow. This application uses RFID tag for the patients and movement of the patient from room to room is detected using RFID Readers. The data capture service collects data every 10 seconds and is pushed to Analysis server for creating reports and presenting the analyzed data. This application is designed as ASP.NET application and database is mapped using Entity Framework and the data is stored in SQL server.
- Designed and developed Visitor Management Kiosk on Sales Force cloud service. Developed many custom objects and custom Apex Classes including Visual Force pages. This application has email notification and chatter message feed to host when the visitor registers using Kiosk.
- Designed and developed Document Management System using ASP.NET and .Net Framework 3.5 and the data is stored in SQL server. Designed a complete relational database schema. Developed DAL layer using CSLA application development framework and generated business objects representing the O/R mapping of the database using CodeSmith code generator. This application has also integrated with Google.
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and architected the SOA application known as Carrier Exchange and implemented using .NET 2.0 frameworks and C#. This involved in designing the backend process to manage and service employee health benefits. The web service is designed to receive HR-XML as a SOAP message and authentication has been implemented using WSE. The application server is implemented using the windows services and application framework CSLA for business layer and Oracle 10g database for data layer.
- Used and maintained O/R tool CodeSmith to generate Business Objects from templates.
- Developed many ASP.Net web pages as part of the employee health benefits application.
- As one of the senior member, helped in designing the data model for employee health benefit system.
- Designed and implemented CRM portal for LoanCity sales personnel to do their day-to-day broker accounts and leads management.
- Designed and implemented integration to Strong Mail appliance using Web Service to do mass emailing.
- Designed and implemented an interface to Confidential to receive Underwriter document report thro' HTTP post. The request is sent as a Mime message and the response Mime message is received through’ HTTP request and response. This interface is developed using ASP.NET and C#.
- Designing and supporting the enterprise .NET web application and backend database SQL2000. Responsible in implementing many aspects of the business logic thro’ Stored Procedures.
- Added many new features to the Web application such as Broker Report Card where different metrics of a Broker is calculated in the database layer and retrieved using .NET data reader to display on asp web page.
- Implemented interface to FraudGuard.com using the Web Services to send data and retrieve report.
- Designed and Implemented interface between Loancity.com and SalesForce.com using Web Services to push Accounts and Opportunity data to SalesForce.com.
- Designed and developed a Windows tool to compare Schema and data of multiple databases. This tool helps in migrating schema changes and data from QA to Production databases.
- Designed and developed a .NET library component which parses flat text data file into MISMO standard xml data.
- Designing and supporting the enterprise web application and backend databases Oracle 9i and SQL2000.
- Developed middle-tier business logic in C# using .NET technology.
- Developed many supporting tools for the web application using Windows forms and C#.
- Responsible for deployment and maintenance of web application on the production server.
- Responsible for Database administration of both Oracle 9i and SQL Server 2000 servers.
- Developed DTS package to transfer data between computers over the Internet.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Involved in Web application design, and development using ASP, IIS, and VB components.
- Involved in Relational Database design and writing Stored Procedures.
- Involved with database administration and performance tuning.
- Implemented replication for production database.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Senior Member of Technical Staff
- Designed, developed and administered Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle 8i/9i database on both NT and Solaris UNIX.
- Supported day-to-day operation of database such as installing and upgrading.
- Developed different strategies for Backup and Restore of database.
- Modeled Confidential database using ERWin tool and created the schema by automatically generating scripts. Generated custom report for generating data access layer. Reverse engineered MS SQL database to migrate schema to Oracle database.
- Developed a VB application, which takes certain inputs and connects to the database using ADO and COM objects to purge and cleanup unnecessary and historical records. This involved in writing stored procedures in PL/SQL. This application supported both Oracle and MS SQL Server database.
- Developed GUI tool with tabbed pages using VB.NET. Using web services API, this application retrieves periodically HTML data of a web page as text stream and stores parsed data into MS SQL Database. The application displays data in tabular form and graphs.
- Developing many PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers to support the application
- Designed and configured 24x7 highly available, scalable & reliable system for both application cluster and database cluster using NT cluster technology.
- Implemented many new features of SQL2000 and Oracle9i to improve the performance and scalability of the database such as partitioning and distributed views.
- Developing many strategies for SQL optimization and performance tuning of database.
- Implemented Replication for reporting purposes.
- Developed many scripts to migrate application database between different versions.
- Developed Java stored procedures and PL/SQL scripts to generate XML objects from the relational database. Transformed Database objects to Business objects using XSLT.
- Configuring Web Farm running IIS and CISCO Load Balancer.
- Configured and analyzed web application performance using Microsoft Web Stress tool.
- Managed projects for some of core technologies of web application development.
- Providing Technical Support to customers as well as internal departments such as QA, Engineering and consulting group
- Worked as a member of core engineering team that involved in analyzing software requirements and design specifications.
- Key member to translate high-level feature specifications to design requirements for the backend database.
- Key member for reviewing application layer design, software code and test cases.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Configuring over a Terabyte large Datamart database on Alpha Enterprise servers running Tru64 Unix, that involved Oracle 8i database schema creation, perform disk space management such as striping using Logical Storage Manager (LSM) and performance tuning.
- Developed many shell scripts to automate the operation of the database.
- Developed an algorithm to size very large Datamart database on Alpha enterprise servers
- Developed a detailed model for performance using many metrics such as Memory, I/O sub-system, Processor and CPU Utilization.
- Worked on Characterization and Benchmarking of Application programs, Oracle 8i on Tru64 Unix and OPS on TruCluster
- Developed a configuration and sizing guide for very large Datamart database and OLTP database on Alpha Enterprise servers by investigating the performance of database in terms of CPU, memory and I/O issues
- Provided engineering support for target partners such as database vendors and High performance computing partners. Supported many partners in porting Application programs to Tru64 Unix and NT.