- To apply demonstrated applications programming experience to build systems that are part of the business plan in a challenging, creative environment. The desired position will utilize proven talent and aptitude to contribute to a team working on projects to create new or convert existing applications to the newest user interface expectations.
- .Net, C#, ASP, IIS, and Windows Server to build web based and client/server business applications. Advanced features used include data binding via lightweight structures and Lists, Linq, AJAX, WebSockets with SignalR, WebAPI, Asynchronous operations, multi - threading, enterprise library, security using active directory, true multi-tiers, and true object-oriented techniques via inheritance, interfaces, and abstract classes.
- .Net third party tools: Infragistics NetAdvantage including their Client Side Object Model and AJAX features, Telerik ASP.Net for Ajax, Crystal Reports, GrapeCity ActiveReports, and PDF Report Writer.
- Development using open source products from Apache, jQuery Mobile, Bootstrap, BackboneJS.
Confidential, Damascus, MD
- Directed a newly formed organization to solidify a client base for custom programming and developed applications which can be resold in a vertical market.
- Worked with clients, including a DHS Agency, Office of Personnel Management, MCI, Confidential, Cable and Wireless, and Teligent to complete requirements definition and develop a finished application.
- Developed mobile applications that are on the Apple App store and Google Play store in both free and paid versions.
- Developed web applications to assist a government agency to provide a case management system to track an investigative course of individuals and organizations.
- Brought on as team technical lead to complete a client/server application that was overdue and could not be stabilized.
- Developed web applications to assist government agencies provide accurate retirement estimates to employees. This system grew in complexity to allow over 45,000 retirees to be processed and paid from the $719 billion retirement trust fund in 2005.
- Developed web applications to assist Sales and Marketing efforts within the organization.
- Developed web applications to assist with specialty Telecom applications using industry standard data sources such as the LERG (Local Exchange Routing Guide).
- Developed client/server applications which are used worldwide in over 1,000 sites.
- Developed computer telephony applications including bank by phone, employee services, fax on demand and outbound dialing applications.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Led project to implement the first departmental PC based system within the organization.
- Led efforts to install a regulatory compliance system at the domestic and international sites.
- Led efforts to install a sales reporting system on the AS/400.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Information Systems Consultant
- Researched and presented new technologies in hotel computer systems for each business function.
- Developed standards for development tools and hardware platforms. Functioned as project manager for PC applications which were released to over 200 hotels worldwide.
- Last project was 15% under budget, 2 months ahead of schedule, eliminated a $350,000 training budget, and is saving over $2 million in wages annually throughout the hotels.
- Negotiated a $5 million annual PC procurement contract and a $2.5 million annual contract with IBM for maintenance of 2,000 PC’s worldwide in Confidential Hotels and Resorts.
- Designed Local Area Networks (LAN) for implementation in all Confidential Hotels and Resorts.