- 5 years in Design, development, solution providing, problem resolution, and implementation of software applications in Microsoft Dot Net technologies and 3 years in ITIL and project management.
- 4.5 years of experience in working AGILE, SCRUM methodology.
- Worked with tools/software like Source control (TFS), Visual Studio, SQL Profiler, Fiddler, Soap UI.
- Good experience of Agile / scrum methodology and entire software development life cycle.
- Expertise in good algorithm design, OOP, OOD.
- Industry & domain exposure to E - Commerce, finance, health care and .
- Strong Experience of SDLC (Agile, Iterative, SCRUM) including SRS, Design & Analysis, Development, Implementation, Build, Deployment, Version Controlling, Testing & Post implementation & UAT issues support, migration and conversion of existed project.
- Thorough Knowledge in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Testing exception handlers, Cursors & tables and objects types.
- Well-informed in Source Code Management using Visual SourceSafe and developing business reports using Microsoft Reporting Services, Crystal Reports.
- Web development experience using ASP.NET MVC3, ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , HTML and CSS and using MVC architecture.
- Experience in using Team Foundation Server (TFS), and version control (Check in, Checkout, track, history etc.)
- Using ORM technology like Entity Framework 6.1.
- Experience in designing software architecture.
- Highly motivated team player with zeal to quickly learn and implement new technologies.
Languages: VB.NET, VB, C#.NET, SQL, UML 2.0, PL/SQL
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC3, A, ASP.NET 1.1 / 2.0 /3.0/3.5 and ASP.NET,AX dynamics, Angular js
Data Access: EF 4.3/5.0/6.0, ADO and ADO.NET
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005, My SQL, MS Access
Mark up Languages: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT
Software/Tools/IDE: MS Visual Studio .NET 2010/2012/2015 , VSS, TFS
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/ 2000/NT/XP, Windows7
Framework: .NET Framework 4.6.1/ 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
Web Services: SOAP 1.1/1.2, WSDL 1.1/2.0, WEB/Rest API (Jason)
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports XI
Senior Software programmer analyst
- Working on Scheduling application for Tempur-Sealy which deals with heavy business of Mattress and similar kind of products manufacturing.
- This application allows Sealy to schedule production orders and shipping based on sales order requirements.
- Business flow initiate with Planning and managing a schedule and shipping functionality for transportation logistics, changes in routes, and produce documentation such as printing tickets(BOL) regarding the products to be delivered to the customers. Shipping process is optimized by setting the Stops sequence in the initiation phase, and all the products (Component and Kit items) are available, assigned Dock door and loaded within trucks considering the Truck capacity. Trucks depart for product delivery with tickets(BOL) to handle legal implications
- Using ASP.NET, JQuery, SQL server, Java script, AX Dynamics, Angular js, Entity framework 6.0, LINQ, and SSRS report, RDL Report, WCF Services, Web API and Windows Services to develop the application, we are extensively following Agile methodology and Test driven development with mocking framework (NMock-3) for writing unit test cases.
- Created and consumed WCF services in the business layer to receive information from external ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX and other backend application resources. TSPI application is integrated with Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system.
- Exposing a service of AX dynamics service for TSPI to consume few action methods as TSPI and AX should work collaboratively as per Business requirement. TSPI is diverse in nature considering technologies such as MVC, Angular, JQuery, java script and part of Boot strap.
- Single handedly worked on Language switcher (EN-FR) for MVC views and AngularJs page by implementing the web API controller.
- Worked on writing complex SQL stored procedure for custom printing tickets.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET,ASP.NET MVC 4.0, SQL server 2012, Entity framework 6.0, WCF Service, SOAP services and Windows services, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Java script, Reporting (SSRS, Crystal Reports). We are extensively using ASP .NET form view, AngularJS, Grid View, List view and AX dynamics etc.
Software programmer analyst
- Worked on multiple projects for scientific department which help them to facilitate research and software product to automate various activities within in the department Currently working on a project called scientific library which will be used to manage scientific publications, these publications are research documentation, Patents or hypotheses. I am achieving this by implementing a web application which will consume federal API’s like PubMed, Web of science, Scopus etc. to get the publication information, purpose of this software is to pull all the publications which are of project interest and make a common repository of scientific publications so that scientists working in same project can refer these publications.
- Exposing rest API which will be called by windows services daily or weekly to initiate request to read data from external API’s.
- Using ASP.NET, JQuery, SQL server, Entity framework 6.0, LINQ, and SSRS report, RDL Report, WCF Services, Web API and Windows Services to develop the application, we extensively following Agile/SCRUM process. Test driven development with mocking framework (NMock-3) for writing unit test cases.
- Developed portal for LASP department which will be used for taking and managing scientific s, I also implemented few innovative ideas to read chip based card for taking attendance. This portal is developed in ASP .NET MVC 4.0, Rest API, JQuery, AJAX, WCF Services, Windows Services, SQL Server 2012, Entity Framework and LINQ.
- In this project I am also using MSMQ feature for reading and processing asynchronous requests.
- Developed a daycare application for managing daycare facilities for project staff, this is web based application which have Admin functionality as well as web pages for end users.
- This web site will be used by users to post their daycare facilities which will be visible to all the internal as well as external users. People can search the daycare facility through website and can initiate the registration process for their kid, admission, attendance, assignments, complaints, request, Suggestions can have tracked online by parents.
- Developed a web portal for document management which includes work flow for approving the research document and publishing them for scientists and researchers.
- These documents are basically standard operating procedures for different researches which can revise over a period of time; this system also tracks all the revisions of documents along with supporting documents and attachments.
- Developed using ASP .NET 4.0, Entity Framework 6.0, JQuery, SQL Server 2012, LINQ.
- Developed a project called IBT (Intra building transfer) which is used for managing animal transfer from one building to another.
- Process involves a kind of work flow (Approval, Rejections) which is implemented using .NET as a technology.
- Developed a common framework which is getting used in all the applications, this framework is responsible for logging errors and exceptions, notifications for errors, authentication filter for rest API authentication, active directory authentication and few common controls like login control, exception page, customized grid view, action panel etc.
- Developed a resource monitoring application which includes a web application and a windows services, this monitors all the applications (web as well as windows services) and notify developers if they are not running.
- Developed a task scheduling system which includes a windows service and a web application to configure scheduled tasks.
- Individual web applications will be responsible for performing task, however task scheduler windows service will call the API exposed in web application to initiate the task at specified time.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET,ASP.NET MVC 3.0, SQL server 2012, Entity framework 6.0, WCF Service, SOAP services and Windows services, CSS, Reporting (SSRS, Crystal Reports). We are extensively using ASP .NET form view, Grid View, List view etc.
- Make my trip is hotel and flight booking company similar to Expedia and the prime focus is to deliver highly scalable and fast online booking experience to our customers.
- Performing requirement analysis with Product team, designing system architecture and leading coding activities and managing team.
- Product is developed using ASP.NET MVC 3.0 framework with backend work in MySQL and SQL Server 2008.
- Improving the website performance by implementing third party caching in Web API’s and using CDN servers for images/CSS loading.
- Implementing load balancers for hosted web applications and converting few web applications to windows services to increase performance of application
- Web service testing tool SOAP UI and Fiddler was used
- Developed the front end web application using ASP .NET MVC 3.0, Back-end was developed using SQL server 2012 and My SQL were used as database.
- Our focus is to make our application highly scalable which can handle thousands of requests at same time.
- We were also using third party payment gateways like Paytm and Payback services for reward program.
- Worked on a billing product named Advantage fee which highly scalable billing product used in banking industry for billing customers for various services.
- Focus is to achieve implementation of software product which can bill all possible billing scenarios.
- Performed requirements analysis, design & development on Accrual module, agile methodology.
- Worked on back end programming using SQL Server 2008 including stored procedures, Views and functions.
- Responsible for end to end development using Microsoft technologies like ASP .NET, Windows form, SQL Server, Windows Services and LINQ.
- For developing reports, we used SSRS and RDL reports.
- Worked on writing SQL stored procedure for custom GL-General ledger extract.
- Responsible for coding, writing unit test cases, fixing production issues and deploying the application on production servers.
- Developed windows services for automating back-end processing for billing calculations.
Environment: .Net framework (3.5), C#, ASP .NET (MVC 3), Entity framework, SQL Server 2008 - Stored procedures, Web-services- WCF, Windows services for performing calculations.
- Plays a role of consultant for Compliance, Quality and ITIL/ISO 20 K process Management. Communicate with client to assist in developing effective process vision, process strategy and process maturation.
- Managing high priority incidents / problems of all kinds. Part of the Root Cause Analysis Team in reviewing any Process or Technical malfunction and Implemented proactive problem management using Pareto principle aligned with CMDB.
- Achieved 98% CMDB accuracy and data compliance.
- Ensured all transformation projects adhere to a strict change control process to minimize any adverse effects to the working environment and its end users.
- Achieved zero negatively impacting Approved changes on the business.
- Achieved 95% (out of 800 RFC/Month) of Change closure within SLA by frequent follow up with Change implementation team.
- Architect and Published Change, Release, incident, Problem and CMDB KPI’s and metrics to the IT Director and CIO.
- Advised and assessed the impact of transformation projects on Service Delivery.
- Report on project/program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics by developing tools and analytic to support project/program success factors.
- Preparation and Implementation of Project Plan for ITIL processes and ISO 20000 effectiveness and reporting on process monitoring for multiple team (oracle core, SQL server, BI, Middleware, EBS etc.
- Worked extensively with Service Desk/Incident Management/Problem Management/ Change management. SLA management, Process Improvements, BCP/DR activities and planning
- Proactively drive ad-choc and virtual teams/Third Party vendor for problem resolution.
- Monitor infrastructure and implementation systems processes and ensure that compliance activities as defined in the pre-designed audit programs for each area are followed.
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control, risk management and legal compliance frameworks within the organization and suggest remediation, where needed, keeping in view the requirements of the Companies Act and the Clause Listing Agreement
- To conduct checks and reviews of internal controls, systems, procedures and processes to identify areas for cost effectiveness and system improvement.
- Coordinate with process owners and technology owners to identify technology requirements to support company process strategy and deployment.
- Managing changes and chairing CABs for FSC.
- Design, implementation and sharing of QA effectiveness reports (Monthly and Quarterly) to identify the gap or opportunity of improvement in service delivery, reviewing on CSAT and PMR reports with leadership team.
- Implementation of Supplier management and process of new service addition. Maintain Master Service Catalog for an organization.
- Conducts on Information Security, ITIL processes and Standards such as Safeharbour, HIPAA, ISO 20000.
- , SLA, problem management, change management and service improvement processes are streamlined to the core. Opportunity identified for Six Sigma project, SharePoint & service management tool and CMDB maintenance as one shop view.
Environment: Issue Trak tool, SNOW,BMC remedy,Manage Engine-Asset explorer as CMDB, SQL server for reporting, MS Excel