- Experience in the Retail, Publishing, Entertainment, Legal, Non - Profit and Insurance domains.
- Good hands-on knowledge of OOPS (Object Oriented Programming Structure) and Agile methodology.
- Extensive experience designing and/or developing enterprise web applications for a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Behavior- and Test-Driven Development (BDD/TDD)
- Sound knowledge of 3-tier and N-tier layered architecture.
- Superior analytical, troubleshooting and presentation skill.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET (4.5 & earlier), MVC (5 & earlier), IIS, SOAP, Web API/REST, WCF, LINQ, JSON, XML, AWS, HTML, CSS, XSLT, Telerik Kendo UI
Tools: Visual Studio.NET (2015 & earlier), SharePoint, SSRS, TFS, Git, JIRA, Toad, Crystal Reports
Technologies: ADO.NET, Entity Framework, MS Unit Test, NSubstitute, Moq, NUnit, OAuth
Databases: MS SQL Server (2016 & earlier), Oracle 9i
Confidential, New York, NY
- Designed & developed a series of custom approval workflows for the Central Engineering & Program Support website. Workflows automate requests for customer access to variety of internal applications.
- Developed a scheduled process for migrating documents and metadata for supporting the next generation of the Construction Project management application to be used by Central, Distribution Engineering & Facilities Schedulers.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C#, SharePoint 2013, SQL Server, NUnit.
Sr. Application Developer
- Involved in design, development, unit testing and implementation of the reporting engine for Meevo™, Millennium’s proprietary salon schedule management software.
- Created a proof-of-concept application using AngularJS that demonstrated handling of tabular sets of records with ability to search and modify data.
- Designed, developed and implemented the Service-Oriented solution (SOA) to support the next implementation of core applications: NortonReader™, a Book Catalog Site, and IIG™, the Interactive Instructor Guide. The services communicated with internal and external data sources like Cloud CMS™, Searchandiser™ and AWS.
- Involved in design, development and implementation of the intranet web site used to manage newsletter subscriptions for books published by WW Norton. The Site listed books with associated authors and subjects/courses. It also manages subscriptions that give users of W.W. Norton websites ability to receive additional information on relevant content.
- Involved in design, development and implementation of the next generation of IBA (Important Bird Areas), the company public site that provides cumulative information for all currently identified bird sites within the United States,
- Involved in design, development and implementation of the Administrative site used by Audubon analysts to maintain IBA-related information like geographic coordinates (Longitude & Latitude), area, species of birds, and details of ownership, habitats, land use and current threats.
- Involved in design, development and implementation of Audubon Media™, an internal web site used by human resources department of Audubon to manage video and audio content uploaded to SharePoint sites.
- Designed and developed an internal Harper Collins web application that automated the handling of books offered for sale.
- Designed, developed and implemented a Windows service supporting asset processing for the Telescope™, a proprietary document management system.
- Involved in design, development and implementation of IKE™, internal SharePoint sites supporting CBS Radio stations across the US.
- Designed and developed Playlist, the IKE™ application that controls programming instructions for local CBS Radio affiliates.
- Designed and developed the Ike-Flow Query tool, a custom reporting interface servicing IKE™.
- Involved in support and development of new functionality for CBS Legal Billing applications (CLD™ & eBilling™) - vendor applications used to submit and process electronic payment invoices, management LEDES files processing, invoice routes and approval methods.
Sr. Web Developer / Analyst
- Involved in design, development and implementation of the Carlisle NetSTARS™, a proprietary web site specializing in Order processing and tracking for a Client of Confidential specializing in direct sales of high-end fashions.
- Involved in design, development and implementation of the Kass™ Industrial Order System, a web site that allowed clients of Confidential to handle and track orders for industrial tools.
- Involved in design, development and implementation of the Glowpoint PartnerPoint™ and CustomerPoint™ web sites, tools that allowed partners and customers to place orders and create pricing quotes for offered services.
- Involved in design, development and implementation and support of the MyIVE™ web site, a site for subscribers to the Sony IVE™ (Instant Video Everywhere) family of products.
- Involved in design, development and implementation and support of the IVE™ Support Portal web site, an intranet application to be used by Glowpoint's Customer Service Department to administer Sony IVE™ customer accounts.