- IT Professional with around 5 years of experience in developing and implementing both web and windows applications using .NET technologies. Proficient in client server and web applications design, development, test and support.
- Very good experience in working with the AGILE/SCRUM methodologies
- Extensive experience in designing, developing windows applications, web applications, and web services using C#.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NETMVC(3/4), ADO.NET, LINQ, AJAX, WCF, WEB Services and SQL server technologies.
- Excellent skills in design and development of databases like SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Experience in Relational Database Management Systems, Normalization, and Database programming (Complex Queries using Joins, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Indexes, User Defined Functions) using SQL Server 2005 /2008.
- Expertise in Exception Handling and debugging an application using Debugging and Tracing Tools provided by the Visual Studio IDE.
- Extensive experience in creating the data access layers using ADO.NET
- Good experience on Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual source safe (VSS) files repository, Version Controlling, Code branching and merging.
- Good communication skills with ability to work effectively in high pressure environment. Effective problem solving skills, Quick learning abilities combined with strong technical knowledge helped to deliver multiple projects with superior quality and on time.
- C#, LINQ,
- MS SQL Server 2012, MS SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2012/ 2010/2008 ,
- Unit Testing, Analyzing and preparing Test plans, Test cases, Test documents.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Reengineered the entire application.
- Involved in breaking user story into smaller tasks and providing technical documentation for individual task.
- Was extensively involved in writing stored procedures, DML scripts.
- Training and mentoring team members with product knowledge and business processes.
- Implemented new requirements, change requests and updated regular status.
- Fixed high priority issues from client.
- Extensively used ADO.NET Dataset, Data Table, Data Reader and Data Adapter for retrieving data from Data Source.
- Was involved in reviewing the code.
- Design and Development of web application using MVC 4, C#, Jquery, JQ Grid, Telerik, bootstrap and Entity Framework.
- Development of web applications in an agile environment with daily scrum meetings.
- Source code development and work item tracking using TFS and Rally.
- Performed unit testing and integration testing using Nunit and spec flow.
- Effort estimation and impact analysis
- Bug Fixing in several modules within the application
- Developed data base objects(Tables, stored procedures,views,triggers)
- Work closely with product managers, user interaction designers and other software engineers to develop new product offerings.
- Work closely with developers, business analysts and managers to analyse the requirements, change controls and identifying development estimate and risks involved.
- Involved in 3 amigos and pre planning meetings
- Analyzed the client’s requirement and was involved in designing and developing the User Interface Application using .NET
- Used ASP.NET MVC, Master Pages, User and custom controls in developing the front-end application.
- Used C# in developing the business logic and implemented the Object Oriented Programming Functionalities.
- LINQ was used as a middle ware component encapsulating the business logic.
- Client side validations were performed using Java Script and .NET validation controls.
- Implemented agile methodologies and Web Services in the application.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server2010.
- Created database tables using SQL Server 2005 and used Stored Procedures, Triggers and Cursors for all views of the Registration From and Search Engine Module.
- Created and deployed class libraries and used view state for the dynamic controls to speed up the application.
- Cascading style sheets (CSS) were used to attain uniformity through all pages.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
- Participated in various Clients meeting with the team and the Project Manager to discuss improvements/amendments in the development of the application.
- Writing and executing Test Case
- Testing the Functionality of the Product.
- Analyzing the test results and bug reporting.
- Reproducing bugs and Regression testing