- Over 6years of IT experience in Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Software Applications.
- Experience in Windows, UNIX platforms.
- Over 5 years of experience in .Net Technologies.
- Experience in Visual Studio 2008/2005/2003/2000, .Net Framework 3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1.
- Experience in TFS, WCF, WPF.
- Experience in creating Team Projects using Visual Studio Team System and Team Explorer.
- Certified in C#, .NET FRAMEWORK, ASP.NET, and VB.Net.
- Designed and developed numerous scalable Internet ASP.NET/ VB.NET/ C# and ASP/VB, JSP Applications.
- Developed web applications with 508 Accessibility standards.
- Experience with Mobile Applications Development using Visual Studio 2005 and Active Sync.
- Experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007 (MOSS), SharePoint 2003.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS) and Report Builder Projects.
- In depth knowledge of Web / GUI development, Report Writing, Components, COM/COM+/DCOM, ADO / ADO.NET, Microsoft Enterprise Library and LINQ.
- Experience in developing rich client applications using Silverlight.
- Expertise in VS.NET IDE, Visual Basic, XML, XSLT, DTD, CSS, DHTML, IIS.
- Experience in creating Web Forms, Win Forms, User Controls and Custom controls.
- Extensive experience in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI), .NET Remoting, Server Components using .NET Framework.
- Strong experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture using .NET Web Services.
- Extensive experience in database analysis, design, normalization, and data manipulation processes using SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience in Loading Data from Flat Files, Excel Files to Tables using Sql Loader.
- Expertise in T-SQL Programming.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio for rich documentation
- Worked with Financial, Broad Casting, Insurance, Health Care, Online Purchase (e-Commerce), and consulting firms.
- Experienced in different phases of software development cycle including Strategic Systems Planning, Designing, Programming, Testing, Documentation, and Presentation to user and preparing customer specifications as a part of software technical requirements and Customer support.
- Experience with XP (Extreme Programming) using Agile Methodologies.
- Trained in WinEstimator (Tool used to estimate project cost, labor, material cost, etc).
- Exceptionally well organized, strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve employer objectives.
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science
- Microsoft Certified Professional - Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) - developing and implementing web applications in Microsoft .NET framework 2.0
- Brainbench C# Certification.
TECHNICAL SKILLS:Programming Languages
C#, VB.NET, C, C++
ASP.NET, ASP, HTML, DHTML, AJAX, Web Services, WCF, Silverlight
Microsoft Windows 2000, NT, XP, Vista, MS-Server 2003, LINUX
MS-SQL 2000/2005, MySQL, ORACLE 10g
Visual Source Safe, IBM Rational Clear Case, CVS
Design Patterns, UML, OOAD, LINQ, T-SQL, Pl/SQL
Visual Studio .NET 2002/2003/2005/2008, MS ExpressionWeb, MS Expression Blend, WinEstimator, Sql Loader
Confidential, Baltimore, MD Nov '07-Present
Senior .NET Developer
UCMS (Unemployment Compensation Modernization System) is a SOA-based application, which will provide a new platform for growth and innovation that will serve the Commonwealth. The DLI(Department of Labor and Industry) constructed a request for proposal that would replace its aging legacy unemployment compensation systems with a new, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) based, custom developed family of applications that would manage unemployment taxes, wage record, benefits and claims for employers and constituents of the Commonwealth. The UCMS gives DLI to simplify work, automate workflow and document management, expand self service for claimants and employers and create a consistent unemployment compensation/insurance system which will drive the business transformation of the Department of Labor and Industry.
- Developed the back end business logic and front end user interface.
- Used .NET master pages, themes and web forms for UI development.
- Developed business logic layer and data access layer in C#.
- Used AJAX Controls in application development for persistent page display.
- Used SOAP, WSDL and UDDI to develop SOA based applications.
- Developed XML web services to upload and download report files from the remote server.
- Implemented MVC, Publish-Subscribe, DAO.NET design patterns as a part of application development.
- Developed Style Sheets using CSS 2.0 to make the styles functional on different browsers (cross broswer) and Themes to improve the appearance of the web pages.
- Used jQuery for Rapid Web Development.
- Used ADO.NET for data accessing in the data access layer in n-tier application.
- Used SqlDataAdapters & Datasets extensively for database activity in .NET.
- Responsible for creating complex stored procedures, views and packages in SQL SERVER 2005.
- Developed SQL SERVER 2005 SSIS Data packages that extract/manipulate data from flat files and store into Database and vice versa.
- Used SSRS to generate the report files for compensation data.
- Developed T-SQL & Stored Procedures, functions and created database tables.
- Implemented SQL Cache dependency techniques in .NET for performance optimization.
- Create data entry web applications, with LINQ to SQL CRUD operations.
- Used XP as the development methodology.
- Wrote and implemented test plans using NUnit.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA Aug '06- OCT '07
Senior Web Developer
Confidential,. is one of the world\'s largest specialty retailers, with more than 3,100 stores. Project was Retail Management System, which is an easy to use web-based application that streamlines business processes, increase customer flow and cash-in, and expedite point-of-sale and business processes. It centralizes all aspects of a direct marketing company\'s back-end operations, including order capture, fulfillment, inventory management, payment processing, database management, and reports generation. It was designed and developed in Microsoft .NET framework environment.
- Involved in Design, Coding phases of the application.
- Design, Development and Testing of .NET Applications using .NET Framework.
- Developed, Deployed and tested ASP.NET Applications.
- Developed server side validation in C#.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets for a unified look and feel of the application.
- Created front end design and implemented rich user interface using Silverlight 1.0 and C#.
- Silverlight video streaming and data binding.
- Implemented WCF Service Methods to access data from the database to bind it inside a Silverlight application.
- Built Infragistics controls for rendering ASP.NET server controls
- ADO.NET to access the MS-SQL database.
- Used SSRS to generate reports.
- Created Tables, Constraints, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers in the database using T-SQL.
- Used SMTP Mail and MailMessage Objects to send emails.
- Provided session level security and role based authentication using session objects and cookies.
- Prepared Technical documentation such as System Mapping, Training Manuals, Test Scripts, and Component Model.
Confidential, Jefferson City, MO Jun '05 - Jul '06
Senior .NET Developer
Confidential, is the largest provider of hunting and fishing licenses and serves approximately 30 state government agencies. Project was to develop automated licensing sales system to issue licenses, stamps, permits, tags in real time. This software application also allows the user to purchase retail and informational material such as gear, supplies, and maps. The main purpose of this software application is to reduce the time and complication associated with the manual procedure.
- Actively participated in the requirements specification process, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Developed Master Page and implement the same template throughout the application.
- Improved the look and feel of the site using Cascading Style Sheets.
- Developed User Controls.
- Used AJAX Extender controls to improve the user interaction.
- Implemented ASP.NET AJAX to improve the page overhead.
- Involved in bug solving and implemented detailed error information in all phases of the application and logged in the Database.
- Developed shopping cart application for the purchase of products.
- Developed DOM script to store the shopping cart items in session based XML files.
- Created Data Model Diagram using Microsoft Visio.
- Used ADO.NET for retrieving, querying, storage, and data manipulation.
- Created Tables, Constraints, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers in MS-SQL database using T-SQL.
- Used SSRS to generate invoice and billing receipts.
- Created an in-memory representation of the database to test the data applications without affecting the actual database.
- Written NUnit scripts for assertions in Unit testing.
Confidential, Plano, TX Jun '04 - May '05
Confidential, Global develops health care systems and provides software consulting services. ScanMe is health care related software which scans patient insurance card and converts the OCR image into data to obtain the patient insurance card information. The extracted patient information is basis for invoice generation and billing documents.
- Used various OCR techniques like MODI, Pegasus, Scan Soft, and Dynamic Web Twain to convert the Image into data and apply my own rules to pull out the correct data from the Card.
- Applied various Brightness and Contrast Techniques to brighten the image for OCR by using Color Matrix in .NET.
- Used WIA (Windows Images Acquisition) to interact with Scanner.
- Developed Visual Basic ActiveX control for scanning at the client Level.
- Design, coding Win Forms.
- Extensively used caching techniques.
- All user specific information and system specific information retrieved from the database instead of Web.Config.
- Designed Data Layer by writing Components for each associated table in the database and exposing table columns as properties and implementing CRUD logic for the components.
- Implemented CRUD logic as database stored procedures.
- Generated the invoice reports, patient billing information reports using Crystal Reports.
- Prepared Test cases provided technical documentation.
Confidential, Waterbury, Connecticut Dec '03 - May '04
This is a banking application, which involves transmission and transaction of Financial Information through Electronic Data Interchange under a highly secure environment. This system enables account holders to perform basic banking operations like Balance Enquiry, Online Bill Payments, and Fund Transfer between the existing accounts etc., via Internet. It offers a great facility like Financial Calculator, which calculates how much monthly installments the customer needs to pay for the amount taken as loan and for the number of months for repaying.
- Developed and implemented the GUI design
- Handled the errors and logged the errors in the database.
- Created ASP.NET pages using C#.Net for middle-tier processing of client requests with ADO interfaces for database and implemented stored procedures.
- Implemented. NET Session state management
- Implemented template columns in the data grid to avoid in order achieving the functionality.
- Participated in meetings with Business users and with other project teams to ensure that the volatile business requirements reflect in the project development
Environment:ASP.NET 1.1, ADO.NET 1.1, VB 6.0, Visual Studio .NET, MS SQL Server 2000 (T-SQL and DTS), Java Script, VB Script, Windows 2000, IIS 5.0, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, Crystal Reports.
Confidential, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh Jun '03- Nov '03
Oracle GUI using .NET: This project provides user friendly IDE for Oracle. It helps the normal database user to work more efficiently with minimum effort. It included Functionalities like query builder, Pl/SQL builder and GUI to create triggers, synonyms etc. It had admin control from which user can easily assign grant and revoke privileges.
- Understand requirements from Business & systems Analyst.
- Design Overall Architecture of System.
- Change the existing logic to make it forms more User editable.
- Day to day and client end to end requirement furnished.
- Design Logic to develop clients Requirement.
- Actively involved in business meeting with Business Analyst and Project Manager
- Tested on different Operating Systems with different versions of ORACLE.
- Actively involved in business meeting with Business Analyst and Project Manager